Author Topic: Game VS Meek Mill  (Read 2574 times)

Blood$

Re: Game VS Meek Mill
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 06:45:40 PM »
Lol Meek just stop dude.

This nigga said "you was a stripper" like 7 times in the song. But my question would be...if you knew he was a stripper - why were you okay doing songs with him in the past?

Dissing Game using stripper / change of heart jokes is about as original as calling R. Kelly a pedophile.

right on... Game's manager called him out on that too

when it comes down to it neither side said anything new about the other but at least this is a more level battle than Meek/Drake

Game-Won

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 10:17:59 PM »
To many instagram pics.. not enough songs.

Only things to take from this is:
Nipsey dont fuck with Game.
Problem does.

Rick Ross hasnt said anything yet. - will be interesting to see what he will do. 

Meek has the internet trolling Game like crasy.

92bars -> Oooooouuu (remix)

MORE SONGS PLZ. - Less fuckin pics / Texts on insta.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

manson

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 02:56:24 AM »
To many instagram pics.. not enough songs.

Only things to take from this is:
Nipsey dont fuck with Game.
Problem does.

Rick Ross hasnt said anything yet. - will be interesting to see what he will do. 

Meek has the internet trolling Game like crasy.

92bars -> Oooooouuu (remix)

MORE SONGS PLZ. - Less fuckin pics / Texts on insta.

Concerning Nipsey, he's just tryin to avoid them 2 beefin publicly and involving their peers into what could possibly become an ugly situation, showin a bad example for the youngstas. He's on some peace/grown man shit, more power to him, it's not like he doesnt fuck with game, he just wants peace i think. Ignorant people will call him soft for that, it's sad. His paroles are reallly wise, and the only "problem" i could see with that is you have to back up your words, i mean if somebody disses him or act bad with him in real life, he will have to act like he preaches which could be really hard, depending on what the other person did to you.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 04:29:40 AM »
What does Nipsey Hussle have to do with this beef?

Game-Won

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »
What does Nipsey Hussle have to do with this beef?

Nothing, besides he talked about it.

So many jumped on to help meek.

Game is pretty much alone, its like chipmunk vs everybody in uk.

Hopefully Game does like chip and kill them all with bars, nothing like war to show who is your friends.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 11:52:55 AM »

805Cyclone

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 09:38:57 PM »
Ha. Meeks wack

Game-Won

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2016, 03:43:13 AM »
Rumor has it Marcus Blck wrote the song - Omelly says it.. but still might be true.
- Kobe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2016, 08:07:06 PM »
Game killed Beans  ;D

I doubt Marcus Black wrote that song, dude sucks. Although in the past I do believe he let Ya Boy (ex: Ain't Sayin Nothin Remix) write for him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2016, 10:02:00 PM »
Rumor has it Marcus Blck wrote the song - Omelly says it.. but still might be true.

Omelly could use a ghost writer himself

Game killed Beans  ;D

I doubt Marcus Black wrote that song, dude sucks. Although in the past I do believe he let Ya Boy (ex: Ain't Sayin Nothin Remix) write for him.

I think he was just emulating Ya Boy's flow on the track like he did with other rappers on other joints, doubt he had the verse actually penned for him... and yeah Beans is a legend but Game roasted him, I hope he fires back with a strong response because anything Meek has to say about Game in the future is null and voided at this point, not to mention what he said was already said in 2005 by the whole G-Unit lol

I loved all the joints Beanie and Game did together though

Game-Won

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2016, 03:20:52 AM »
Pest control is fire ! U can keep the shit on repeat.. No one can fuck Game diss tracks
- Kobe

SuperSpider

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »
I don't see Meek coming back from Pest Control tbh. Even Beans got hit hard. The rest of Meek's crew aren't even worth a mention

Okka

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 01:24:27 PM »
Damn, Game went hard on "Pest Control". Meek's diss was weak. Would be dope to hear Beanie Sigel respond, but Game said they already squashed this with him.

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2016, 11:20:16 PM »
Beanie allegedly got jumped by some of Meek's dudes in Philly last night because he apologized for dissing Game and admitted to writing for Omelly but I wouldn't believe shit without video proof in 2016

he also said he was the "real king of Philly" at this same show so that could have been another reason dudes jumped him (if it really happened)

Game-Won

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2016, 09:36:05 AM »
I am looking forward to the video for Pest Control. - hope it is fire like the track.
- Kobe