Author Topic: Game VS Meek Mill  (Read 2572 times)

Blood$

Re: Game VS Meek Mill
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 03:43:49 PM »
wow these bums really did jump Beanie Sigel over this whole thing smh

http://news.hiphopearly.com/meek-mill-affiliate-expalians/

Game-Won

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2016, 02:56:56 AM »
Blod$ how is that Mozzy album?

His song "the truth" is fuckin hard.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2016, 03:31:26 AM »
Here we go

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HA-7WDLJKQY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HA-7WDLJKQY</a>

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2016, 07:27:40 AM »
Blod$ how is that Mozzy album?

His song "the truth" is fuckin hard.

which one? the one in my sig is cool but I think his best work is probably Bladadah or Yellow Tape Activities

on topic: that video is pretty dope for how quickly it was shot and edited  8)

but that is tough to see Beanie get sucker punched, hopefully those dudes get killed soon

Mr. Theo

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2016, 08:09:03 AM »
4 God Sake....

Meek Mill and his camp are trash...

I'll hope Game and Drake camps beat the shit out of these dickchasers

CAREER OVER!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

SuperSpider

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2016, 08:50:40 AM »

that is tough to see Beanie get sucker punched, hopefully those dudes get killed soon

If only Ar-Ab and Meek were still beefing and some of Ab goons got that Teefy guy, eh?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2016, 09:24:20 AM »

that is tough to see Beanie get sucker punched, hopefully those dudes get killed soon

If only Ar-Ab and Meek were still beefing and some of Ab goons got that Teefy guy, eh?
ain't nothing gonna happen to teefy his ties run deep.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2016, 09:26:47 AM »
it's funny how beans can kick that gangsta shit on records(even with one lung) but when he gets handled: it's sad or tough to watch. if he didn't want them issues he shoulda stayed out of it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2016, 09:27:28 AM »
if u gon' feel bad for beans feel bad for suge too.

Game-Won

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2016, 10:40:37 AM »
Drag-on might give game problems tho.

He is far better on the mic compared to meek.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

SuperSpider

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »
Drag-on might give game problems tho.

He is far better on the mic compared to meek.

I only listened to Drag-on's diss once a couple of days ago, but from what I remember it was just random battle rap-like lines that could be reused in any random song and there wasn't really much aimed at Game?! (i.e. it was an alright track, but far from a significant diss at all)

I only feel bad for Beans because the way he got knocked out was a sucker punch (allegedly), which was a bitch move for someone who claims to be a goon. I mean.....it's a 42 y.o. guy with one lung, give him a chance in a 1:1 at least
On a side note, I'm never gonna feel bad for Suge  that's for sure, guy did enough dirt through the years to deserve what's coming to him.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2016, 03:52:34 PM »
if he didn't want them issues he shoulda stayed out of it.

I agree with this 100% but fuck Lateefa Bae and his sucker punch, and whoever co-signs his sucker move is a sucker just like him... funny Game just went to both North and South Philly this past week yet he couldn't go pull up on him? nothing gangsta about him at all lol he's a dead man walking

Meek better start doing some damage control ASAP

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2016, 03:58:01 PM »
I only feel bad for Beans because the way he got knocked out was a sucker punch (allegedly), which was a bitch move for someone who claims to be a goon. I mean.....it's a 42 y.o. guy with one lung, give him a chance in a 1:1 at least
On a side note, I'm never gonna feel bad for Suge  that's for sure, guy did enough dirt through the years to deserve what's coming to him.

exactly... Philly is looking real weak right now because of this situation and karma's gonna catch up to that bum real fast he'll either get killed in the near future or Meek's gonna stop paying his bills

Game is definitely having a good laugh somewhere
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 04:06:29 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 12:03:23 PM »

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/beanie-sigel-tears-apart-meek-mill-in-30-minute-rant-news.24399.html?

I was riding with Meek during the Drake shit but he's definitely holding the L real high now
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:08:01 PM by Blood$ »

SuperSpider

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2016, 03:19:32 PM »

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/beanie-sigel-tears-apart-meek-mill-in-30-minute-rant-news.24399.html?

I was riding with Meek during the Drake shit but he's definitely holding the L real high now

He goes by meek miLL nowadays. Where were all his goons when he was beefing with Gillie back in the days tho?