Author Topic: Big Tray Deee - The 3rd Coming (2016) (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 9322 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Big Tray Deee - The 3rd Coming (2016) (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2016, 12:35:25 PM »
More than 50$ for one cd on his website, thanks but no.

Whut? I bought for 15$

Can you confirm it's a CD and not a CD-R when you'll receive it? I dont wanna waste 30€ for a CD-R...

WestWestYA

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 12:51:20 PM »
These rappers rob u with postal and packaging, i purchased redmans mudface $15 & $17 for packaging. cd arrived with broken case with insert cover ripped, so the album is worthless to me as i wanted to keep it sealed. so i emailed them no reply. so i through the album in the bin. i hate tampered shit, i can never purchase a used item not knowing who's nut sacks have been rubbed on it. OCD!!!

heisenberg

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2016, 01:10:15 PM »
These rappers rob u with postal and packaging, i purchased redmans mudface $15 & $17 for packaging. cd arrived with broken case with insert cover ripped, so the album is worthless to me as i wanted to keep it sealed. so i emailed them no reply. so i through the album in the bin. i hate tampered shit, i can never purchase a used item not knowing who's nut sacks have been rubbed on it. OCD!!!

sorry for you, my mudface was perfect and sealed.

doggfather

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2016, 09:49:30 PM »

Whut? I bought for 15$

Can you confirm it's a CD and not a CD-R when you'll receive it? I dont wanna waste 30€ for a CD-R...

Ive asked tray deee ön twitter before And hé said its nőt shitty CD-R.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 01:36:37 AM »

Whut? I bought for 15$

Ive asked tray deee ön twitter before And hé said its nőt shitty CD-R.

Cool and I've also see a picture on his IG showing that it's CD and not CD-R so I'm gonna purchase it then

heisenberg

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 02:46:32 AM »
maybe not a CD-R but im not sure about the packaging

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2016, 08:57:02 AM »

heisenberg

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2016, 12:21:30 PM »

it looks like a cardboard sleeve no ?

doggfather

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2016, 12:11:22 AM »
yup

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2016, 10:02:47 PM »
got my CD today.  just glad to support.

keeping it sealed and yes it's a cardboard sleeve.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:04:37 PM by hack benjamin »

doggfather

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 11:12:09 PM »

finally a real g, not some fake supporter!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2016, 07:34:06 AM »

finally a real g, not some fake supporter!

what's a fake supporter?

groszi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2016, 10:17:34 AM »
Just got this message from Supreme Circle Music Group :
International Shipping Issue!

Hi,

First we want to thank you for the support, and for your purchase of Big Tray Deee's "The 3rd Coming". We want to apologize for the delay we have been having issues with the shipping. They are charging us $32.33 for international shipping. We have been searching diligently for a more inexpensive route to ship the orders. Unfortunately we have not been able to find lower rate for shipping. So we have to send out invoices for the balance due towards shipping to proceed with orders or issue a full refund for international orders that don't want to pay for the shipping.

Our deepest apologies, we had no idea a cd would be so expensive to ship to fans/family!

Please be expecting an invoice regarding the shipping, and then you can make your decision whether or not to proceed further with your order.

Example of Payment brake down of the balance that will be due:

CD = $15.98 (paid) / balance owed and invoiced $16.35 = $32.33 for shipping

So what ever you have paid for the shipping the balance will just be due in order to complete your purchase.

!!!! Yeah you see it right $32.33 for international shipping a cardboard sleeve !!! WTF ??? Someone needs to give them directions to nearest posta office were they will pay not more than $14.... this is outrageous... so total $47.32 for a cardboard sleeve... I am a fan but f**k it....

doggfather

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2016, 01:09:19 PM »

Hi,

First we want to thank you for the support, and for your purchase of Big Tray Deee's "The 3rd Coming". We want to apologize for the delay we have been having issues with the shipping. They are charging us $32.33 for international shipping. We have been searching diligently for a more inexpensive route to ship the orders. Unfortunately we have not been able to find lower rate for shipping. So we have to send out invoices for the balance due towards shipping to proceed with orders or issue a full refund for international orders that don't want to pay for the shipping.

Our deepest apologies, we had no idea a cd would be so expensive to ship to fans/family!

Please be expecting an invoice regarding the shipping, and then you can make your decision whether or not to proceed further with your order.

So what ever you have paid for the shipping the balance will just be due in order to complete your purchase.

!!!! Yeah you see it right $32.33 for international shipping a cardboard sleeve !!! WTF ??? Someone needs to give them directions to nearest posta office were they will pay not more than $14.... this is outrageous... so total $47.32 for a cardboard sleeve... I am a fan but f**k it....

got this fuckin shit too!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2016, 03:08:10 PM »

Hi,

got this fuckin shit too!

LOL smh