Author Topic: “Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Me” - Michelle Movie  (Read 8994 times)

dexter

Re: “Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Me” - Michelle Movie
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 02:46:36 PM »
don't look any worse than straight outta Compton. looks more gangsta as well to be fair. beating on bitches don't make you shit!
Shut UP GOYA

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 01:48:31 AM »
When is this droppin

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 10:30:42 PM »
When is this droppin

I think October 10th

jaytee

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 05:06:45 AM »
When is this droppin

Saw a commercial about it tonight.  The 15th.

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2016, 12:17:09 PM »
Dre's pissed -

Dr. Dre Threatens Sony
If You Make Me Out as a Woman Beater, I'll Sue

Dr. Dre has delivered a clear threat over an upcoming TV movie that shows him beating his ex-GF senseless ... he's threatening to sue if it airs.

Sony Pictures is set to release "Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le" ... a film that depicts Dre as a woman beater. We've learned Dre's legal team fired off a cease and desist letter ... demanding that Sony back off, if it doesn't want to end up in court.

According to the letter, Dre flatly denies ever abusing Michel'le. It makes reference to the fact that they dated around 30 years ago and she never hinted at abuse or any type of violent behavior on his part. They also say she never sought medical treatment or filed a police report.

We're told Dre's character in the film is extremely violent -- attacking Michel'le by pulling her hair, punching her in the face and even pulling a gun on her.

Dre's attorneys have also warned Michel'le to back off.

The film is set for release next week.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »
Michelle already daring him to sue, sayin she got evidence of the beatings etc

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2016, 04:46:37 PM »
Seeing as its a Lifetime movie Dre should just buy out all of the advert spots and put the Beats on em as he puts the beats on em.

Real life billionaire trolling ish.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2016, 06:02:17 PM »
Seeing as its a Lifetime movie Dre should just buy out all of the advert spots and put the Beats on em as he puts the beats on em.

Real life billionaire trolling ish.

LOL that's brilliant, won't be surprised if that does happen now

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 09:02:33 AM »

The Predator

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 09:00:25 AM »
Ahaha this movie was so much fun.

Dre got it with both barrels, Suge even worse.

Dre's catching Trump level heat from the backlash:

Dr. Dre and Suge Knight Get Heat From Fans on Twitter After ‘Surviving Compton’ Debuts

Former Death Row singer Michel’le’s biopic, Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge and Michel’le, aired last night (Oct. 15) on Lifetime. In the famous words of poet laureate Paul Wall, it had the Internet going nuts.

Seeing the trailer, in which Dr. Dre and Suge Knight are shown as abusive to women, was wild enough, but actually seeing the entire film, which definitely doesn’t show the good Doc or Suge in a good light, was a whole other story.

Before the movie even aired, Dr. Dre threatened to sue Sony Picture over his negative depiction.

The legendary producer had his lawyers send Sony a cease and desist letter, with the threat of legal action if the film airs in its current form. In the letter, Dre says he never abused Michel’le and points out that she never hinted that he was a violent person in the 30 years since they’ve dated. Dre alleges the light-voiced singer never went to the hospital or filed a police report to back up her claims.

Clearly, his legal team’s threats didn’t work. The movie aired in full Saturday night (Oct. 15) and the toll could be damaging to Dre’s public persona and future business ventures.

During the airing of the movie, people took to Twitter to sound off on Dr. Dre and Suge Knight’s portrayal. Let’ just say this film might have changed the perception of Dr. Dre for a lot of people.

Dr. Dre Took Some Major Heat During the Airing Of 'Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le'

Most of the noise surrounding Lifetime’s Saturday airing of Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le, has been about the legal action Dr. Dre has threatened to take in order to prevent the release of the made-for-TV movie, which paints the hip-hop mogul as physically and verbally abusive monster. It’s a far cry from the visionary Dre that was depicted in the Oscar nominated smash hit, Straight Outta Compton. As it turns out, Dre’s worst fears came to fruition Saturday night, as a fury of Twitter and Instagram vitriol came thundering his way, especially during the movie’s most controversial scenes

It wasn't all bad. People seemed to really dig the movie.

Literally the best lifetime biopic #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/UTXJHzodQa
    — asia (@goldseouls) October 16, 2016

Finally, a biopic that was actually done right on lifetime #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/V1A9PSJ5LH
    — Fat ❤️⚓️ (@SlayfulxMinaj) October 16, 2016

As shocking as this movie was I'm impressed lifetime got it right this time #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/wVKzpaEA4h
    — IamChinaRenee (@ChinaCandyCo) October 16, 2016

Audiences seemed to really sympathize with Michel'le, who told Chicago’s WGNtv, that she had no comment regarding Dre's lawsuit. “I’m not responding to it because it’s very fresh but I think the denial is a problem," she said. "I have no comment at this moment. Him threatening to sue, because that’s what he’s doing. He’s threatening to sue,” she explained.

I swear I wanna give Michelle a hug or some money or some mac & cheese or something after this movie #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/qrq1WYJapl
    — Sheila Taylor Clark (@SoShaydee) October 16, 2016

What would the history of hip hop look like if it was told completely through the experiences of women? #SurvivingCompton
    — Tanisha C. Ford (@SoulistaPhD) October 16, 2016

@Michellemuzic's story hits home for a lot of women that are in abusive relationships. It's not ok to be treated like this #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/nfDfXPGv2v
    — usher mega fan (@UsherPassion) October 16, 2016

You can read more reactions to the biopic below.

so glad 4 this movie #SurvivingCompton @Michellemuzic will finally tell her story n ppl will understand she played a big part in #hiphop
    — QueenBeezie (@MidniteBlac) October 16, 2016

She may sound like the mice in Cinderella but she can sing & she survived living in hell! I want to smash my Powerbeats.#SurvivingCompton
    — Denise (@Denise_Blodgett) October 16, 2016

‘Surviving Compton’ Exposes Michel’le’s Abuse By Dr. Dre And Relationship With Suge Knight; 16 Things We Learned From Lifetime Biopic

On Saturday, Lifetime aired its latest biopic, “Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le,” the story of R&B singer Michel’le and her rise to fame. The movie also featured her down fall, which included substance abuse and alleged physical abuse.

Portrayed by actress Rhyon Nicole Brown, the film began at the start of Michel’le’s career and showed her relationships with Dr. Dre and Suge Knight. Check out 16 things we learned from the biopic:

1. Raised in South Los Angeles, the women in Michel’le’s life raised her to believe that if a man hit a woman, the woman just had to deal with it and it was her role to take care of the man. This is what may have led to the singer staying in an abusive relationship.

2. Michel’le’s first taste of the music world came when she was asked to sing on the World Class Wreck Wreckin’ Cru’s “Turn Off the Lights.” Unfortunately for Michel’le, she also got her first taste of the how music business works and wasn’t paid for her contributions to the song.

3. According to the film, when Michel’le just began dating Dr. Dre, the producer-rapper had two children from two different women  on the way. In reality, Dr. Dre already had three children when he began dating her.

4. Michel’le’s first hit solo single came in 1989 with “No More Lies.” While Dr. Dre was the producer behind the Ruthless Records’ songs, it was Eazy-E who wanted to give Michel’le a shot at a solo career.

5. While grateful for her relationship with Dr. Dre and the world it opened her up to, Michel’le also revealed that she was terrified at the same time, never knowing what Dr. Dre would do to her next.

6. As the abuse at the hands of Dr. Dre got worse, it was Eazy-E and Jerry Heller who tried to convince Michel’le to leave the producer. Throughout the film, both men repeatedly asked the singer to leave Dre.

7. Michel’le’s substance abuse began as the abuse from Dr. Dre got worse. The singer began drinking and taking prescription drugs to mask the physical pain from being hit.

8. After realizing she was pregnant with Dr. Dre’s child, Michel’le thought about having an abortion. She and Jerry Heller both thought it wasn’t in her best interest to have a child at that moment in her career but Dr. Dre wanted to keep the child.

9. Although Michel’le had three Top 40 hits during her time at Ruthless Records, Dr. Dre decided to take her and himself to Suge Knight’s Death Row Records.

10. As things with Dr. Dre began to worsen — including having the lights in her house cut off — Michel’le turned to Suge Knight for help, someone she originally didn’t like at first.

11. While Dr. Dre’s career continued to take off during his time at Death Row, Michel’le was in a downward spiral and needed help. Although Dre didn’t want to help her with rehab, Suge Knight covered all the costs and made sure the singer got clean.

12. During her time at rehab, Dr. Dre got engaged to another woman. Michel’le didn’t find out about the engagement until she returned home.

13. After returning from rehab, Michel’le began a relationship with Suge Knight. Even though Knight was already married at the time, Michel’le had no problem with being the other woman for Knight.
Related Stories

Dr. Dre Ready To Sue After Lifetime’s ‘Surviving Compton’ Shows Him As Woman Beater

14. Shortly after she began her relationship with Knight, he was sent to jail. While in jail, Knight had a list of rules for Michel’le including mandatory prison visits and stopping her from seeing her family. During his time in jail, Knight also paid Michel’le $30,000 a month, thus making the singer an employee of his.

15. Michel’le didn’t only have to put up with abuse from Dr. Dre. During her time with Suge Knight, he also abused her but luckily for the singer, having a child with Knight was the only thing that stopped the abuse.

16. While in prison, Knight proposed to Michel’le and the two were married in the jail. Knight told Michel’le he would divorce another woman to be with her but it turns out the marriage between the singer and Knight was fake, as Knight never got the divorce.

‘Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le’ Reactions: The Best Tweets & Memes

Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le aired on Lifetime, despite Dr. Dre’s attempts to stop the network from airing the film. It centers on his relationship with singer Michel’le Toussaint, the mother of one of his children. The film sparked a strong reaction from Twitter, with plenty of viewers offering funny thoughts on a film with a very serious subject.

Michel’le claims that Dr. Dre abused her, claims that Dre has denied. During the week, his lawyers attempted to stop Lifetime and Sony Pictures TV, which produced the film, from airing it. However, Michel’le, who was also married to Suge Knight, stood by her claims and Lifetime aired the film. It does include a disclaimer at the end that reads, “Dr. Dre, through his attorney, denies abusing Michel’le and challenges her credibility.”

Many viewers suggested on Twitter that the film will change their point of view of Dr. Dre. Others praised Lifetime for sticking to their plans to air it. Some also reacted to the portrayal of Suge Knight. R. Marcos Taylor, who played Knight in Straight Outta Compton, reprised his role in the Lifetime movie. Michel’le was played by Rhyon Nicole Brown.

Here are some of the best Twitter GIFs and memes shared in response to the film.

Rapper Charlamagne Tha God was watching it live.

That's the best Suge could come up with? They was playing football? That sounds suspicious. #SurvivingCompton

— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) October 16, 2016

One person used Forrest Gump.

#SurvivingCompton
    *Me meet a guy*
    "So where you from?"
    "Oh you know I'm from Compton baby!"
    Me: pic.twitter.com/OgOEHJUWRE

— gab.🕷 (@gabdior) October 16, 2016

One user applauded Lifetime for airing the film.

WOW. @lifetimetv's got BALLS! Airing #SurvivingCompton under the threat of lawsuit. Kudos to you! pic.twitter.com/f9XbzN3Eaw

— Trevor Wells (@TrevorWells98) October 16, 2016

Another noted how ironic it was that Dre calls his headphone line “Beats By Dre.”

so we're just going to ignore how ironic it is that his headphones are called "Beat(s) by Dre" #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/xjwMQdqOa2

— shahaad (@TheRealShahaad) October 16, 2016

Another used a Community GIF to show how Dre might react to seeing the film.

Dr. Dre showing up late to his #SurvivingCompton viewing party. pic.twitter.com/OEK5HJ6oXC

— Eight Screens (@eightscreens) October 16, 2016

One user suggested that Dre should shut down his Instagram account because of the comments he’ll be getting.

Dre might as well delete his IG. His comments are in shambles. 😩😂 #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/3PVavut72N

— See. Be. (@CharleyBravoJr) October 16, 2016

One site found it a little odd for Michel’le to say that, “We were the Jay Z and Beyonce of the 1990s.”

#SurvivingCompton "we were the jay-z and beyonce of the 1990s" pic.twitter.com/LB1X7a9MFl

— ArrozChicken.com (@ArrozChicken) October 16, 2016

Author Tanisha C. Ford praised Michel’le for telling her story.

I appreciate Trichina Arnold standing up and confirming and supporting Michel'le's truth. Dre abused her. #SurvivingCompton

— Tanisha C. Ford (@SoulistaPhD) October 16, 2016

Some joked about how Apple might react to this, as the tech giant owns Beats by Dre.

Apple looking at Dr.Dre at the next meeting like #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/thzEpcOK3V

— nelle (@itsnellee_) October 16, 2016

Here’s another bit of praise for Michel’le.

#SurvivingCompton was Wonderful @Michellemuzic A Story about girl with a Dream turned into a Woman of Strength.. #RhyonNicoleBrown Perfect 💕 pic.twitter.com/Hr3qEfOXLG

— Kalikimaka' (@Kalikimakalove) October 16, 2016

Some speculated about how Dre’s wife, Nicole Young, would be taking this.

Dre wife watching the movie like #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/jUsGUYsc7m

— Momo (@maniigang) October 16, 2016

"Get out or I'm calling the police…This ain't Compton they come real quick here… " #SurvivingCompton @Michellemuzic pic.twitter.com/JAe5RLkxrv

— TierraK1127 (@Tierra1127) October 16, 2016

One person suggested that this was Lifetime’s best biopic.

Literally the best lifetime biopic #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/UTXJHzodQa

— asia (@goldseouls) October 16, 2016

Most viewers were on Michel’le’s side and happy to see that she moved on from the relationship.

When she walked in, stood up for herself and read him for FILTH! #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/jMXKvyJWtY

— Slimm (@_ImATrip) October 16, 2016

Essence couldn’t believe that Michel’le went through this.

This is too much for one woman to endure! #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/69Q6aAv6Cx

— ESSENCE (@Essence) October 16, 2016

For others, it really changed the way they look at Dre now.

Me when I see #DrDre now. #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/4ecHOjBTVz

— DubGZ✨ (@gzurio) October 16, 2016

Crying Michael Jordan came out.

When you remember we haven't even got to the Suge Knight storyline yet #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/cIHhEJ9MVY

— CalQuin (@GimmieABeat) October 16, 2016

Some were surprised to hear Michel’le say that she and Dre were like the Jay Z and Beyonce of the ’90s.

Mich'le: We were like Jay z & Beyoncé of the 90s. Beyoncé: #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/F262xPGkVE

— WILD$WHIT 👅😵 (@_leanWHITit) October 16, 2016

One more praise for Lifetime:

Damn that biopic was a lot to take in but lifetime did it right #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/w6NBsfVXcb

— LENA (@_sdm24) October 16, 2016

Comments on Dre's IG page blowing up -

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:29:52 AM by The Predator »

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 04:41:27 PM »
movie was garbage as expected lol but definitely entertaining and worth the watch

jman91331

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 01:45:29 AM »
This movie was hot ass. Typical lifetime crap (innocent woman supposedly, overly abusive man) but with a hip hop theme. Straight bullshit, I see wh Dre wannna sue. Typical character bashing by a baby momma and these idiots on social media eatin it up like it's gospel.

The Predator

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 04:54:24 AM »
Twitter Destroys Dr. Dre & Suge Knight Over #SurvivingCompton Michel'le Biopic

Last night (October 15), against the wishes of Dr. Dre, Michel’le and Lifetime network unleashed their Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le original movie, which, according to the former First Lady of Ruthless Records, showcased the horror of her domestic relationships with both the creator of The Chronic and the notorious Suge Knight.

As the brutal scenes played out, social media users couldn’t help but to give Dre the side eye, as his character (played by Curtis Hamilton) repeatedly gave Michel’le (played by Rhyon Nicole Brown) black eyes and helped fuel a drunk addiction as she braved the abuse.

Take a look at the some of the slander Dr. Dre and Suge Knight received down below.

Me next time Dr. Dre announces a new pair of Beats headphones after watching #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/kHD3vc0FVJ

— Sim Simma (@Miss_SimiO) October 16, 2016

That's the best Suge could come up with? They was playing football? That sounds suspicious. #SurvivingCompton

— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) October 16, 2016

You know Dre is a monster when Suge Knight was Michel'le's idea of a safe haven. #SurvivingCompton

— Bené (@beneviera) October 16, 2016

#SurvivingCompton The next Apple board meeting with Dr. Dre pic.twitter.com/UC5MsBeDyD

— mdc👻🕸 (@coats1234) October 16, 2016

All the 90's babies watching #SurvivingCompton like. Cuz BAYBBEEE we ain't know! We thought Dr. Dre was a god. pic.twitter.com/k82ogsnrSL

— Fellen DeGeneres (@beleveinmagic) October 16, 2016

did suge just threaten her son, get married to her, and then put her in the hospital
    in the same scene dafaq #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/79RWjBNIRQ

— lovelyti (@lovelyti) October 16, 2016

Seeing the difference from Dre on Straight Outta Compton to the Dre on #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/CXD9OUGc8u

— Derrick 🚹 (@__deebo) October 16, 2016

"…I should have got out while I had one eye working." -Michel'le #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/JtnvTUoKl3

— ESSENCE (@Essence) October 16, 2016

I knew we were going to see Dre beat up Michel'le in this movie…but honestly I feel sick watching that scene #SurvivingCompton

— Sowmya Krishnamurthy (@SowmyaK) October 16, 2016

when you realize Michel'le was getting Beats By Dre before they were headphones https://t.co/bP2YdqZgt3 #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/ewRbRZJc87

— DDot Omen (@DDotOmen) October 16, 2016

Suge Knight put Miche'le in rehab but he was still selling drugs in the community??? #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/BTf7szaCpL

— Myssdee (@Myssdee) October 16, 2016

#SurvivingCompton So SUGE was a gentleman & Dr. Dre was just crazy as hell…. pic.twitter.com/FbraolOMib

— Kris (@curious527) October 16, 2016

Dre wife watching the movie like #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/jUsGUYsc7m

— Momo (@maniigang) October 16, 2016

So far #SurvivingCompton is better than Straight outta Compton 🙌🏾 shout out 2 @Michellemuzic !!!! @lifetimetv 💯💯

— KING / 334 MO.B.B. (@KINGof334MOBB) October 16, 2016

#SurvivingCompton Dr. Dre's publicist after seeing the biopic pic.twitter.com/bTGRDmutS0

— m. (@miamia697) October 16, 2016

When it's Dr. Dre who's crazy, but Suge Knight's respectable #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/B8CSv2eX1u

— TrivWorks (@TrivWorks) October 16, 2016

Don’t think N.W.A and Lifetime were left off the hook either…

Suge lookin like a Saint, Cube lookin like a sissy. Pac getting punked & Dre acting like the devil. Welcome to Lifetime. #survivingcompton

— Cox Da Sneakahead (@FratBoy_1963) October 16, 2016

Suge Knight is a hero in this movie? #SurvivingCompton

— Michael Arceneaux (@youngsinick) October 16, 2016

Not only should Dr. Dre be embarrassed but Ice Cube, other members of NWA and people that knew. #SurvivingCompton

— JAZ (@jaaaay_cool) October 16, 2016

How in the hell Suge night watching the news of tupac getting shot. how he in 2 places at one time #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/jmh2nnrq1R

— lena (@darleneturner53) October 16, 2016

Now Suge on the couch watching news of Tupac getting shot..like he wasn't there in that car? I know someone caught that #SurvivingCompton

— Eazy-Steve (@Mr_TallandTan) October 16, 2016

So Suge punked Pac in a room full of people… Na B ion believe that #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/HtoOqSvsgg

— … (@TherealBuddyB) October 16, 2016

Why didn't any of NWA stop Dre from hitting her? #SurvivingCompton

— FatBellyLo (@Im_Lauren) October 16, 2016

How the rest of NWA was like when DR. Dre was beating women up #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/UmMSKNIxOx

— November 22nd (@_Nineteen96) October 16, 2016

Not only is this #survivingcompton flick entertainingly bad (the acting,directing,etc), its also overly exaggerated & historically incorrect

— Tariq Nasheed (@tariqnasheed) October 16, 2016

This movie trying to convince us Suge Knight was anything but evil #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/on2wHkACBz

— Ryan Belk (@rbelk_94) October 16, 2016

Watching #SurvivingCompton … it's garbage and the acting is terrible. But I'm gone watch it tho 👀👀

— Purple Ivy (@RheTOREEcal) October 16, 2016

NWA epitomizes Black male patriarchy. singing abt police kickin' their ribs in while kicking Black women's ribs in #SurvivingCompton

— ItchyTwitchy Fingers (@obaa_boni) October 16, 2016

Dr.Dre in straight outta Compton was cool calm and collected and the Dr.Dre in #SurvivingCompton is a scary woman beater pic.twitter.com/xHRQ5pdKhf

— Ray♏♡ (@its_sorayven) October 16, 2016

And Michel’le was showered with praise and well wishes.

Michel'le like y'all ain't wanna put me in Straight outta Compton? bet. #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/0akkAZfFfX

— Z. ✨ (@please_gtfo) October 16, 2016

I wish these ladies much love,peace,happiness&healing UR very brave and strong. @Michellemuzic @sistadbarnes @lifetimetv #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/wSTx392uBF

— URbeautiful (@URbeautiful0110) October 16, 2016

Beyond disturbed by #DrDre – glad @Michellemuzic finally got to tell her side in #SurvivingCompton. You're a survivor with talent & courage! https://t.co/eBmCBbxPON

— Sam Schacher (@SamSchacher) October 16, 2016

Great movie and message all around absolutely love it @Michellemuzic #SurvivingCompton

— chachee (@__taviee) October 16, 2016

I bet Dre wished he would have put her in straight outta Compton now…*sips tea* #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/i3igFsYhHd

— lovelyti (@lovelyti) October 16, 2016

So proud of my girl @Michellemuzic for telling her story! 👏🏾 #noregrets luv u sis! 😘#SurvivingCompton

— Olivia ❤️ (@LibbyMonroe) October 16, 2016

"Something in My Heart "- @Michellemuzic #SurvivingCompton pic.twitter.com/BOftGncHlx

— Lily (@LilieAnnn) October 16, 2016

@Michellemuzic You'd already SAID it, but some don't GET IT until they SEE it!! Sending lots of love your way Queen!! 😘💙 #SurvivingCompton

— Ms Tee Tee (@MizzTigress) October 16, 2016

He knew how bad his ass was gonna look. This why he threaten to sue. I'm proud of Michel'le for not being silenced by him. #survivingcompton

— Chris (@chrisloves93) October 16, 2016

I am really proud of Michel'le for having the courage to tell her story. She may have saved someone's life tonight. #SurvivingCompton

— thecarlottacshow (@cchatwoodshow) October 16, 2016

Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le can be viewed on Lifetime’s official website.

Okka

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 05:23:21 AM »
I'm about to check this out right now.

EDIT: Jamie Kennedy as Jerry Heller? Really?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:51:34 AM by Okka »

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2016, 09:15:31 AM »
Lol, Dre one of the biggest pussies in hip hop if this is true. Not only hitting women, but also crying. And just like SOC they got the dates all wrong. Like Cube leaving NWA in 91. He left in 89.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:36:10 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.