Author Topic: Studio Tensions Between Snoop & Tupac? Would 2pac Have Left Death Row Records? -  (Read 973 times)

jmix

Studio Tensions Between Snoop & Tupac? Would 2pac Have Left Death Row Records? - Dave Aron

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qmPgcuJmuOU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qmPgcuJmuOU</a>

PLEASE SUB TO THE BACK UP CHANNELS!
FULL LENGTH CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIAKcTo7U1PZ-drdKMNL3w
BACK UP CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUZVtafvHVUl5or-lvjkU4Q
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jesse_surratt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
quoted from bomb1st.com -

Snoop himself has had a record of being beat up, socked out, an even slapped (it wasn't a good idea to take a sip of Suge's drink at that party lol).
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

sounds like a bunch of irrelevant bullshit that only suckers care about in 2016 lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

look whose talking, disrespecting Snoop and 2Pac lol smh

and for the record JMix does his thing with all his other interviews, no disrespect towards him  8)

soopa-man

Dave Aron completely answered the question, he didn't talk about it much but it's the title of the video?  Some attention hoe shit, at this point... Reaching...

Blood$

some attention hoe shit, at this point... Reaching...

this

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

and for the record JMix does his thing with all his other interviews, no disrespect towards him  8)
disrespect? muthafucka all I did was post the possible reason dude got slapped. if u wasn't interested then u can keep your broke ass opinion to yourself my nigga. foh.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:47:28 AM by Black Excellence »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Had everyone lived, 'Pac would have went back to jail for the Las Vegas brawl, Makaveli would have been a bit different as the song line up was suppose to be different, and Snoop would have left Death Row. You might have seen a 'Pac/Snoop beef when Snoop got out, but I think 'Pac eventually leaves Death Row too and you still see the self destruction of Suge Knight. Long term, 'Pac would have been in this picture after all of them make up. Also, I think 'Pac stops rapping after 2000, as I think after he gets out of jail his focus is on social issues and George Bush and the war in Iraq.

And I wouldn't be surprised to see Biggie and 'Pac in this picture.

Blood$

and for the record JMix does his thing with all his other interviews, no disrespect towards him  8)
disrespect? muthafucka all I did was post the possible reason dude got slapped. if u wasn't interested then u can keep your broke ass opinion to yourself my nigga. foh.

that's the beauty of opinions, we all have different ones but if that concept is too much for your brain to grasp onto I totally understand, no shade  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that's the beauty of opinions, we all have different ones but if that concept is too much for your brain to grasp onto I totally understand, no shade  8)

jmix

Dave Aron completely answered the question, he didn't talk about it much but it's the title of the video?  Some attention hoe shit, at this point... Reaching...

the title is two part.
and its a short segment and both topics are addressed
Hoe shit? learn to read jackass

you jealous or something?

the hate from people is fucking stupid.

I could understand if this was a karceno vid but it is an actual interview with snoops main engineer

you hate like i am some kind of ass to anybody on this mf forum.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:08:54 PM by jmix »