Author Topic: Props and Respects to Everyone! Tom, Quake, Trauma, Damon X, Tech, Blade, Dogg,  (Read 210 times)

infinite59

Props and Respects to everyone.  

Immortal

thanks brother
hope youve found yourself
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Thanks man. Holla at your people man, where ya been?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

Thanks man. Holla at your people man, where ya been?

Word but is there a reason we are being propped? Oh yeah an where ya been jus day before me n DOggy were talkin bout u..

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Thanks homie, much love..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think he just made this thread to show me that he's not cool with me anymore by not listing my name...LoL

Trauma-san

I think he just made this thread to show me that he's not cool with me anymore by not listing my name...LoL

The entire world doesn't revolve around you, sccit, lol.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I never said it does, but why the hell else would he make a thread proping all his "enemies" on WCC besides me? Infinite was my best "net homie" just 2 months ago...Trauma, stay out of business that isn't yours...PeACe

Quakaveli

lol the "attention whore" syndrome

pappy

well thank u an scitt if infinite jus listed his enemies why did he list blade when did they become enemys

Quakaveli

well thank u an scitt if infinite jus listed his enemies why did he list blade when did they become enemys

word, and him and doggy had a fite from what doggy told me

Doggystylin

hmm..cool, thanx

Trauma-san

I never said it does, but why the hell else would he make a thread proping all his "enemies" on WCC besides me? Infinite was my best "net homie" just 2 months ago...Trauma, stay out of business that isn't yours...PeACe

He makes a thread, since you're one of the 10 million people he didn't name, you assume it's about you.  Come on now.  I doubt he'd even go through the trouble of making a thread about you, it'd be a waste of time.  It's probably some religious thing, or maybe he's planning to send us all anthrax, but whatever it is, I'm sure it has nothing to do with you personally....