Author Topic: Jimmy Garappolo > Tom Brady  (Read 2025 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Jimmy Garappolo > Tom Brady
« on: September 20, 2016, 03:43:59 PM »
fact

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Jimmy Garappolo > Tom Brady
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »
He was having the best half of a Patriots QB in history before Alonso took him out. Saw him make better plays than I've ever seen Brady make. No 07 8 seconds on the pocket punts to Moss or half a yard passes to Gronk and have him break 5 tackles for 50 yard gains.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
Jacoby Brissett is the TRUTH

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 06:50:32 PM »
JARRED GOFF >

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 08:40:25 PM »
JARRED GOFF >

Derek Carr>Jared Goff>Jimmy Garappolo>Tom Brady

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 01:50:18 AM »
Case keenum goat QB

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 11:23:30 AM »
Case keenum goat QB

Derek Carr>Jared Goff (future)>Case Keenum>Jimmy Garappolo>Tom Brady

If I'm the Rams, I keep Keenum on the field, but knowing that Goff will eventually take over, and could be the best QB in the NFL. And as long as the Ram's interest doesn't interfere with the Raider's interest, then I'm rooting for the LA team. But if the day comes that the Rams and Raiders have to cross paths, me, my boy Ice Cube and the rest of Raider Nation will retake LA!

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 11:39:55 AM »
Case keenum goat QB

Derek Carr>Jared Goff (future)>Case Keenum>Jimmy Garappolo>Tom Brady

If I'm the Rams, I keep Keenum on the field, but knowing that Goff will eventually take over, and could be the best QB in the NFL. And as long as the Ram's interest doesn't interfere with the Raider's interest, then I'm rooting for the LA team. But if the day comes that the Rams and Raiders have to cross paths, me, my boy Ice Cube and the rest of Raider Nation will retake LA!

Did u see keenum vs Arizona?? He was doin some great stuff out there, really provin his worth, from runnin the ball, avoiding sacks, and even his passing game was on point.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 12:36:31 PM »
He's good, and he's entering his prime. He'll get better. But his ceiling is not as high as Goff. IF, and that's a big IF, Goff keeps his head together, he'll be very, very special. Keenum though is in his prime, he's ready to win with now. The cool thing about LA NOT getting an expansion team (which I was always against) is you don't have to start over. So in the case of the Rams, they are a ready made team, ready to win soon. The pieces are all there, and they need a QB with some experience now. Now the Raiders 2-3 years ago, they were basically a start over team, Reggie cut everyone and started over. Carr had to start right away because the team wasn't ready and you might as well start the kid to get experience. But make no mistake, eventually Goff will be better than Keenum. And when that happens, the Rams will explode. He's only 21, and he's got all the tools. But he has to keep his head on straight.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 04:37:35 PM »
He's good, and he's entering his prime. He'll get better. But his ceiling is not as high as Goff. IF, and that's a big IF, Goff keeps his head together, he'll be very, very special. Keenum though is in his prime, he's ready to win with now. The cool thing about LA NOT getting an expansion team (which I was always against) is you don't have to start over. So in the case of the Rams, they are a ready made team, ready to win soon. The pieces are all there, and they need a QB with some experience now. Now the Raiders 2-3 years ago, they were basically a start over team, Reggie cut everyone and started over. Carr had to start right away because the team wasn't ready and you might as well start the kid to get experience. But make no mistake, eventually Goff will be better than Keenum. And when that happens, the Rams will explode. He's only 21, and he's got all the tools. But he has to keep his head on straight.

Haven't seen enough of goff to really say, but keenum has def surprised me

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 08:02:58 AM »

At 21, I don't think he's ready. He's one of the youngest QB's drafted. Keenum really surprised me, but he's in the peak of his career and if didn't perform now then you have to question if he ever would. Luckily he's done a good job the last two games. I personally don't see him being the long term answer for the Rams, but if he's good enough to hold the ship while Goff matures, then he's served his purpose. Like I said, his ceiling is not as high as Goff, but he's better than Goff NOW. He just doesn't have all the tools. But Goff has all the tools, but he's really, really young for the NFL and just not there mentally.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »

At 21, I don't think he's ready. He's one of the youngest QB's drafted. Keenum really surprised me, but he's in the peak of his career and if didn't perform now then you have to question if he ever would. Luckily he's done a good job the last two games. I personally don't see him being the long term answer for the Rams, but if he's good enough to hold the ship while Goff matures, then he's served his purpose. Like I said, his ceiling is not as high as Goff, but he's better than Goff NOW. He just doesn't have all the tools. But Goff has all the tools, but he's really, really young for the NFL and just not there mentally.

What tools u think keenum is missing ??

I pretty much saw him do everything in the last game

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 08:52:50 AM »

What tools u think keenum is missing ??

I pretty much saw him do everything in the last game

consistency. He's a career journeyman. To even make it to the NFL, you have to have all the physical tools to win. There is not a QB in the NFL (minus Tebow back in the day) who doesn't have all the physical tools. But, many QB's lack something. Cutler lacks heart, some lack decision making, Keenum lacks consistency. Even QB's who don't have the arm, like a Tom Brady, can make up for it with decision making and having the heart of a champion (and some deflated balls).

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 08:14:11 PM »
Last game was lost by Jeff fisher

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 08:46:31 AM »
Well more like Rob Boras, since he's the O Coordinator, but I get what you are saying. With that said, Keenum is not at the level that other QB's get where they take over and go on their own. Goff isn't either. But I think Goff will get there and Keenum will not. The Rams can still have a good year. 9-7 or better is a successful year for the Rams. The last thing they need is 8-8 or worse. I have lots of older family who is really happy the Rams are back, but a lot of younger family who doesn't care unless they are winning. So we'll see. I am fully onboard the Fire Fisher movement though. I will ride that train until the wheels fall off!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cQe2kvGV020" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cQe2kvGV020</a>

What's funny is the actor confirmed on Twitter that this was a reference to the Raiders... LOL.