Author Topic: Hip-Hop's Islamic Influence  (Read 770 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Hip-Hop's Islamic Influence
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 03:24:46 PM »
i'd say Satanism has a huge impact on rap music

look at Gravediggaz, Big L, Esham, Necro and some of the other best rappers and producers in the history of the game  8)

Bingo...you could add literally hundreds more - Dre, Eazy, Snoop, Em, Bone, Jay, Lynch, etc etc etc...the music industry as a whole, not even just hip hop.

-Snoop is affiliated with the Nation of Islam, and he was a speaker at a recent Saviors Day Celebration, which is the annual holiday for the NOI.   At the end of "Imagine" a duo track with Snoop and Dr. Dre and Islamic prayer is given "All praise to Allah, the beneficent the merciful..."

-Bizzy Bone is a Muslim and has professed his belief in quite a few songs that can be found on youtube...

-Flesh-N-Bone is a Muslim, and on their 2002 album Bone calls him in prison and asks what he's been up to, and he says, "Just studying this Al-Islam".

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 03:28:46 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 08:47:06 PM »

look at Gravediggaz, Big L, Esham, Necro and some of the other best rappers and producers in the history of the game  8)

Bingo...you could add literally hundreds more - Dre, Eazy, Snoop, Em, Bone, Jay, Lynch, etc etc etc...the music industry as a whole, not even just hip hop.

-Snoop is affiliated with the Nation of Islam, and he was a speaker at a recent Saviors Day Celebration, which is the annual holiday for the NOI.   At the end of "Imagine" a duo track with Snoop and Dr. Dre and Islamic prayer is given "All praise to Allah, the beneficent the merciful..."

-Bizzy Bone is a Muslim and has professed his belief in quite a few songs that can be found on youtube...

-Flesh-N-Bone is a Muslim, and on their 2002 album Bone calls him in prison and asks what he's been up to, and he says, "Just studying this Al-Islam".

No, Dre is def into the esoteric.  For example, like he said a while ago, he was gonna do a whole album and each song was gonna reflect a particular planets personality.  Most of yall don't see that as anything other than a cool concept when in reality its because Dre is into astrology and the occult and things like that.  If anything, Dre is actually more a zionist, just like his boss.  This is very common within the industry.

Snoop sold his soul on Murder was the case, and then caught a murder case in real life at the same time.  All probably a ritual.

Also, understand that even if they get in on some NOI stuff, it is headed by Farrakhan who is a Prince Hall Mason.  The Mason's God is Lucifer.

Bone's early albums were very demonic/satanic, all the way down to having liner notes written backwards which is how satanists cast spells on people...think about those accapellas they would harmonize on...murda murda mo murda, killa me killa killa, ouija are you with me, etc etc...Remember they were put on by Eazy, who on "Str8 off the streets..." recited full prayers to Satan, commonly referred to himself as the Devil's son in law, etc. 

The music industry as a whole is rife with this shit.

awol22222

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 09:03:37 PM »

No, Dre is def into the esoteric.  For example, like he said a while ago, he was gonna do a whole album and each song was gonna reflect a particular planets personality.  Most of yall don't see that as anything other than a cool concept when in reality its because Dre is into astrology and the occult and things like that.  If anything, Dre is actually more a zionist, just like his boss.  This is very common within the industry.

Snoop sold his soul on Murder was the case, and then caught a murder case in real life at the same time.  All probably a ritual.

Also, understand that even if they get in on some NOI stuff, it is headed by Farrakhan who is a Prince Hall Mason.  The Mason's God is Lucifer.

Bone's early albums were very demonic/satanic, all the way down to having liner notes written backwards which is how satanists cast spells on people...think about those accapellas they would harmonize on...murda murda mo murda, killa me killa killa, ouija are you with me, etc etc...Remember they were put on by Eazy, who on "Str8 off the streets..." recited full prayers to Satan, commonly referred to himself as the Devil's son in law, etc. 

Yeah dude Eazy-E was the devils son in law

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 10:23:37 PM »
lol he look like a fag in that jumpsuit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 09:27:13 AM »

These are just urban legends created by mostly Christian black nationalists.  Many of them have good intentions, and when it's targeting Jay-Z or Rihanna I let it slide because I've never felt their music anyway.

But these new myths popping up about some of the hero's of hip-hop need to be called into check.  Back in the day you had black nationalists Chuck D spreading rumors about Pac faking his death, and I thought it was all good because Chuck felt like if whites could have their hero's and myths about Elvis then blacks should be able to do the same with their musical hero's.  Yet now the myth-making has turned on some of these great artists, and I even heard some bullshit the other day about Pac being created by the government to get blacks into bling instead of revolution; which made no sense. 

Snoop didn't sell his soul on Murder was the Case.  The truth is that Snoop had a dream that inspired him to write that song.  Snoop had a history of gang-affiliation and he knew that it was important for him at that time to speak on that part of life, and come as real as he could on the mic. 

Dre doesn't give a damn about Zionism.  Just because his boss is a Jew doesn't mean Dre even knows the first thing about what Zionism even is.  It's possible that Jimmy can influence him to a degree, but anyone who knows Dre or has sincerely followed his career knows that Dre has very little interest in politics or spirituality.  These Christian black nationalists locked into just one quote of his talking off the wall about doing an album about the planets, and they took it and ran with it.

Farakhan is not a Mason and doesn't worship Satan.  Farakhan cares deeply for black people, worships Allah, and probably does things here and there for his own personal, individual benefit, like anyone else.

Bone was just trying to make their music sound dark and mysterious back in the day.  But as much as they made songs about wieji boards and evil spirits, they were also making spiritual joints like "Crossroads" and giving prayers to God throughout their music up until this day.  They are very soulful, spiritual, God-conscious brothers.

...If you want to spread lies and urban legends about rappers, at least do it on Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, or Nikki Minaj.  But please, not on the rappers who put their heart and soul into the music, and were an inspiration to people all over the world.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »
fuck muslims and fuck muhhammed

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 04:17:01 PM »
hip hop producers have been jackin middle eastern beats for DECADES...they just fail to give props

here's an example of some of timbaland's work but theres way more

who can forget dr. dre, truth hurts and before that rakim's indian girl song

HI-Tek also had a beat on tha eastsidaz first album, i think track 8 which was stolen from a persian song....man list goes on and on...lol
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 04:18:38 PM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »