Author Topic: transexuals on biggies music videos?  (Read 528 times)

kuruptDPG

transexuals on biggies music videos?
« on: September 24, 2016, 02:37:34 PM »
weird topic i know but im trying to show someone clips and pics of the model in the juicy video and another one that may be in one more chnace but cant seem to find it.

can anyone help? i know its weird but is this the only instances of such ppl being in music videos

Calilove661™

• Lil Geezy
Re: transexuals on biggies music videos?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 03:56:25 PM »
Ma$e loves em.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 04:51:18 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 10:05:06 PM »
ive seen the rumors about it but I wouldn't be caught searching for old clips of that shit.  biggie also said "you look so good ill suck your daddies dick" so he's not the most heterosexual representation of the rap game....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 05:22:21 AM »
ive seen the rumors about it but I wouldn't be caught searching for old clips of that shit.  biggie also said "you look so good ill suck your daddies dick" so he's not the most heterosexual representation of the rap game....

i kno wat ur saying homie, this is one of the reasons why the hip hop game is corrupt in the background

iv been tying all sorts and i cant seem to find the biggie clips im referring to lol

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 04:16:42 PM »

Nice try Mac. Looks like that line was too complicated for you. You should stick to the searches, you obviously didn't understand his higher level thinking. Bitches.

:laugh: