Author Topic: Cold187um "The Blackgodfather" Tracklist and Snippets.  (Read 4044 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Cold187um "The Blackgodfather" Tracklist and Snippets.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 07:04:02 PM »
No Dre? Alright how long till Hutch goes back to his 'Dre stole everything from me' rants?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddz

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 12:25:29 AM »
I just tried to listen to this but the sound quality is absolutely, shit is unbearable. The mixing is terrible which is a shame because some of the songs sound really good.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 03:10:26 AM »
No Dre? Alright how long till Hutch goes back to his 'Dre stole everything from me' rants?
who needs dre ?? this is g funk album..gangsta shit ! Dre is making some strange beats lately...

heisenberg

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2016, 06:15:14 AM »
cd available soon he posted on insta.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 01:15:22 PM »
I couldn't finish listen to this, first mastering and editing is horrible and second the beats are garbage... too bad it's a waste of hot features

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 01:36:50 PM »
I let the first disc play out and then skimmed through some of the second, wow I'm not sure why the mixing is the way it is... I wouldn't be surprised if it just leaked unfinished and that's why there's a lack of promo right now and no hard copies yet, a few tracks were kinda tolerable as they are but overall it's very disappointing quality especially since Cold 187 was killing all his verses and the guest spots were dope

I hope Cold 187 or his team see this thread because there's just something odd and not right about this joint, if this is the final finished product it falls in the same lane as Spice 1, Luniz, and Tray Deee last albums
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:38:52 PM by Blood$ »

Eddz

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 09:35:49 PM »
I hope Cold 187 or his team see this thread because there's just something odd and not right about this joint, if this is the final finished product it falls in the same lane as Spice 1, Luniz, and Tray Deee last albums

The mixing on this album makes Tray Deees album sound like it was mixed by Dre.

dubcoast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 11:06:03 PM »
so the beats are bad and the mixing is terrible, hahahahahahaha!
This forum board never surprises me............smh!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2016, 05:44:18 AM »
Album has a lot of bangers...
He should hire Bruce Swedien for mastering...some tracks are not mixed like they should be....track with Cube for example
As far as the originality and beats they are all dope !!
Its hard this days..with budget....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:48:58 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

DJSpin

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2016, 07:44:43 AM »
I want this. Any timetable on hard copies and vinyls?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2016, 09:37:58 AM »
My (official) copy of Legacy sounds decent enough to me, after 1 listen (Beats Audio Phone and Beats Pro Headphones). Ain't buy the rest of the LP (yet) though.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Jome

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2016, 08:43:39 AM »

The mixing on this album makes Tray Deees album sound like it was mixed by Dre.

Haha, yup.
I really hope this isn't the final product, it's unlistenable.

so the beats are bad and the mixing is terrible, hahahahahahaha!
This forum board never surprises me............smh!

Before the leak, there's 95% positive posts, and after the leak there's 6 people (and now 7 including me), saying that it's unlistenable due to the mixing, not because of the artist or the features.
Surely you must have a flawless copy, not available for anybody else?

dubcoast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2016, 03:32:50 PM »
There never was a "leak" the album was released on time! And yea I have a "flawless copy" strange how no one else is talking about "mixing" issues! Again, it's cool, I'm willing to bet no one has been in a real studio actually mixing down an album or having it professionally mastered, but it's cool, all the artists love the album, those who have been actually supporting the artist by paying and downloading the album haven't complained or asked for a refund for a bad product, so..................... ::) 8)

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2016, 03:44:30 PM »
There never was a "leak" the album was released on time! And yea I have a "flawless copy" strange how no one else is talking about "mixing" issues! Again, it's cool, I'm willing to bet no one has been in a real studio actually mixing down an album or having it professionally mastered, but it's cool, all the artists love the album, those who have been actually supporting the artist by paying and downloading the album haven't complained or asked for a refund for a bad product, so..................... ::) 8)

I've been in studios both home and professional and have a great ear, but you don't even need either of those two things to know this album is off

go check DOC's twitter and peep the heads that were getting at him there about the joint he was featured on

I previewed the tracks from Amazon and iTunes, peeped the rips on YouTube, and all of them sound the same: mostly unlistenable

dubcoast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2016, 06:59:25 PM »
Well "great ear" lol I went on DOC's twitter where is the backlash you are talking about? There was more angst about Michel'le's movie and some dude talking about how scared Cube and Dre was...........

#TheBlackGodfather is a great record and if fools like Dre have nothing but good things to say over a year ago when some songs were just rough versions to listening to the finished product, I think I'll take his ear or the "great ear" It's cool! I knew the over the top critiques would happen.........especially on this forum board, hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!