Author Topic: Cold187um "The Blackgodfather" Tracklist and Snippets.  (Read 4049 times)

Blood$

Re: Cold187um "The Blackgodfather" Tracklist and Snippets.
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2016, 07:24:13 PM »
Well "great ear" lol I went on DOC's twitter where is the backlash you are talking about? There was more angst about Michel'le's movie and some dude talking about how scared Cube and Dre was...........

#TheBlackGodfather is a great record and if fools like Dre have nothing but good things to say over a year ago when some songs were just rough versions to listening to the finished product, I think I'll take his ear or the "great ear" It's cool! I knew the over the top critiques would happen.........especially on this forum board, hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

you must be on Hutch's street team or a tweaker lol you're literally the only one in this thread that doesn't hear anything wrong with the mix, there is no over the top critiquing going on in here just honest truth

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2016, 07:32:47 PM »
Just listened to mind ya own

Lyrically I like it better than Cube DOC track which was the only other song that came up in my search.

Yes I do believe it sounds unfinished but have no industry knowledge so am unaware as to issues that may arise in productions.

I am drawn to certain songs for their instrumentals and others for lyrics.

I notice that theres been alot of releases from artists who were big in the 90s this year with an onslaught since September and am curious as to the intention as if there is some sort of conspiracy.

I like how Snoop talks through this and I like Colds lyrics.

If I hadnt given up the weed again I would marinate, medicate and meditate along to the song.

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2016, 08:09:07 PM »
^ that was one of the better sounding joints but it still does seem unfinished in a way

dubcoast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2016, 01:12:55 AM »
Well "great ear" lol I went on DOC's twitter where is the backlash you are talking about? There was more angst about Michel'le's movie and some dude talking about how scared Cube and Dre was...........

#TheBlackGodfather is a great record and if fools like Dre have nothing but good things to say over a year ago when some songs were just rough versions to listening to the finished product, I think I'll take his ear or the "great ear" It's cool! I knew the over the top critiques would happen.........especially on this forum board, hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

you must be on Hutch's street team or a tweaker lol you're literally the only one in this thread that doesn't hear anything wrong with the mix, there is no over the top critiquing going on in here just honest truth

STREET TEAM? THEY DIED OUT IN THE LATE 90s.......I'm just waiting on proof!

dubcoast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2016, 01:16:14 AM »
How does a song seem unfinished? I mean we all are entitled to our own opinions, but opinions are usually weighted on facts, evidence! So where does it seem unfinished? At what point did you say "Ah, he didn't finish the song" and just put a incomplete song on his album?

SuperSpider

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2016, 01:43:56 AM »
How does a song seem unfinished? I mean we all are entitled to our own opinions, but opinions are usually weighted on facts, evidence! So where does it seem unfinished? At what point did you say "Ah, he didn't finish the song" and just put a incomplete song on his album?

You sound bitter

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2016, 03:32:15 PM »

where is your facts and evidence that Dr. Dre himself said this album was a sonic masterpiece? until you can provide that, seek rehab

b.laden

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2016, 09:20:50 AM »
 Hustle hard is a banger  8)  so far, i like the album
unfinished ? what are the supposed unlistenable songs ?
 DOC has a fucked voice and what i've heard, Big Hutch use different effects like distortion on a few songs
album has a  different vibe and sounds . i like it . cold is  ahead of its time.

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2016, 01:55:06 PM »
Its a great album even if its lacking (surprisingly) in the mixing/mastering department on several songs ike a few ppl has pointed out already.

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2016, 01:56:49 PM »

When I said unfinished Im trying to convey that that the instrument sounds unmastered. A bit gritty. Not clean. I dont know if im using the right terms cos im not hip to the correct lingo in the industry. But it sounds a bit grating on the ears. Not smooth. Not professional.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2016, 02:15:14 PM »
I wish the mixing and mastering were better, but other than that the album is a bonafide West Coast classic.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

dubcoast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 03:43:34 AM »

where is your facts and evidence that Dr. Dre himself said this album was a sonic masterpiece? until you can provide that, seek rehab

My facts are sitting through the whole process of the album and hearing Dre saying he likes what he hears and other artists giving it up to Hutch and the producers involved. That's proof enough for me than some character calling himself Blood.....................smh! Oh and where's the twitter posts about people talking bad about how it sounds to DOC? You definitely need rehab!

Fools can't even use the correct verbiage to say what is a incomplete song or what specifically isn't mastered and where.......................smh! If you are going to be critical, one should know what the hell they are talking about......................

hrsmn_london

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 05:01:31 AM »
I need to cop this, but just got Tray Deee and Diirty OGz.

I assume the production is on point...

Blood$

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 09:56:02 AM »

My facts are sitting through the whole process of the album and hearing Dre saying he likes what he hears and other artists giving it up to Hutch and the producers involved. That's proof enough for me than some character calling himself Blood.....................smh! Oh and where's the twitter posts about people talking bad about how it sounds to DOC? You definitely need rehab!

Fools can't even use the correct verbiage to say what is a incomplete song or what specifically isn't mastered and where.......................smh! If you are going to be critical, one should know what the hell they are talking about......................

pics/videos or you're a lying druggie with an alias

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 11:13:41 AM »
and by the way here's the tweets I was talking about, if you're not currently getting your fix maybe you can read them:

https://twitter.com/WESTCOASTDOC/status/784807305728581632

https://twitter.com/WESTCOASTDOC/status/784808033482256384

https://twitter.com/wiserap/status/784809224891199492

but yet we're all the ones that are wrong and you're the only person with the master copy of the album that has a proper mix  :P
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:15:22 AM by Blood$ »