Author Topic: WTF is This ????  (Read 159 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
WTF is This ????
« on: April 23, 2003, 09:11:47 AM »
I came here.....n i see like 20 worthless threads by Demon X.....

now i don't think he should be banned or somethin'...... but yo easy on the fuckin thread makin'.....

p.s. Demon X Stop Fuckin' writin' 20 pages essays when you make a thread man...shit gets borin' to read.........

nyways.....stop this borin' threads i bet yu no1 reads it.....

payce
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Quakaveli

Re:WTF is This ????
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 09:27:06 AM »
I came here.....n i see like 20 worthless threads by Demon X.....

now i don't think he should be banned or somethin'...... but yo easy on the fuckin thread makin'.....

p.s. Demon X Stop Fuckin' writin' 20 pages essays when you make a thread man...shit gets borin' to read.........

nyways.....stop this borin' threads i bet yu no1 reads it.....

payce

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 01:13:00 PM »
I enjoy reading different perspectives when backed up with facts and clear thinking.

Sure some of the articles Damon posts up are VERY biased (to say the least) but they make for some good reading. It's always good to look at things from a different perspective...

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 01:30:39 PM »
And another anti-war Muslim weighs in on the side I've been representing since day one.

I basically agree with Engel, I'm happy for him to post maybe one or two articles a day, it's interesting to learn other perspectives, but when someone posts 20 articles in one night...It wrecks the board

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2003, 08:48:53 PM »

if hes gonna post huge essays at least he should write em himself instead of copying and pasting from other sites lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2003, 10:03:44 PM »
when someone posts 20 articles in one night...It wrecks the board

... which is probably his intent, lol.  You think he's trying to change people's minds? Hell no... even if I admitted that I was a white devil who was holding the black man down and deserved death, it'd still go on.  There's no satisfying people like that, they argue to argue, they don't teach, or learn, they just stay static.