Author Topic: Curren$y - 9/30  (Read 194 times)

Chef_YRD

Curren$y - 9/30
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:21:24 PM »
This dude really recorded his 9th mixtape this year in one day while in the middle of recording his tenth....if you don't like him I can't help you

https://m.datpiff.com/tape/806128

"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

Re: Curren$y - 9/30
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 09:47:32 AM »
still one of the most consistent artists of this generation  8)

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 01:55:49 PM »

Dude never stops and it's all quality...him,Danny brown and Freddie Gibbs my favorite non west coast artists but curren$y is special man big ups for even peeping ✊🏼
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 05:05:21 PM »

Dude never stops and it's all quality...him,Danny brown and Freddie Gibbs my favorite non west coast artists but curren$y is special man big ups for even peeping ✊🏼

for sure, I've checked for everything Curren$y and Jet Life since 2010... been to all their shows when they come down this way too, Spitta even brought my ex-bitch up on stage when he had a broken leg lmao