Author Topic: Beanie Sigel Breakfast Club Interview (Confronts Charlamagne, talks Meek & Game)  (Read 696 times)

OmegaRed

We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

I was riding with Meek when it came to him VS Drake but in this case Game and now Beans are getting the best of him lol

Beanie Sigel's worst project > Meek's best

Jome

I was riding with Meek when it came to him VS Drake but in this case Game and now Beans are getting the best of him lol

Yeah, dat.. but..

What's his intention going after Meek, they're not on the same level, let alone universe.

B.Mac should be going after Game, after Game fired heavy shots at him on that "Pest Control" track and concurrent music video.. now that would be a proper battle.

Blood$

Yeah, dat.. but..

What's his intention going after Meek, they're not on the same level, let alone universe.

B.Mac should be going after Game, after Game fired heavy shots at him on that "Pest Control" track and concurrent music video.. now that would be a proper battle.

not gonna happen, they already squashed their beef... watch the interview

but I do agree, that would be a great battle but at the same time it would go beyond music and get out of hand probably, both of them are about what they rap about

Jome

^^ Ohh, didn't know they squashed it, ain't got time to watch interviews, can barely keep up with new music.  :P

But yeah, it might escalate.. Game whipped some fools before, but Beanie is another level than 40 Glocc, lol..  ;D
Game/Beans picking on Meek, is like Crooked I going after Young Thug, no contest really.

OmegaRed

he drop a video for one of the diss tracks

We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

But yeah, it might escalate.. Game whipped some fools before, but Beanie is another level than 40 Glocc, lol..  ;D

don't forget about Ras Kass (twice), 211, and Stitches

Game throws hands and has shooters, Beans is a retired shooter and also still has shooters lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:29:50 PM by Blood$ »

Eddz

I like Beans & think Meeks goon sucka punching him is real lame but I don't really agree with what he's saying in this interview. To me it looks like he is picking who he should and shouldn't beef with. It looks like he's trying to play both sides, one minute he is trying to fuck with Meek and the next he's going all out on him and saying the whole beef is personal and too close to home but if Meek calls he will squash it.

And for all the tough talk why he ain't respond to Game? Game destroyed him and him and Wack basically said Beans called and apologised  but Beans says he told them to fall back. Looks like he wants no part of Game on wax.

Also prop to Chamalage, he has more balls than most of this "gangsta" rappers.

OmegaRed

Interview with the dude who knock out Beans

We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

SuperSpider

Interview with the dude who knock out Beans

nahhmean, this guy sounds retarded, nahhmean. Also trying to play the ''I knocked Beans out for other reasons, not just the Meek beef'' card when he could've knocked him out anywhere anytime, but he decided to make it at such an event where it will go really viral around the same time Meek Mill was looking like a fool ..

I was rooting for Beanie in his beef with Meek, but to me those diss tracks weren't up to a standard...he could've spent 2-3-4 more days writing and just dropping one track to put another nail in L's career, but no  :-\

Blood$

Teefy is running scared right now in Philly