Author Topic: CUBS BEAT DODGERS  (Read 1350 times)

Hack Wilson - real

CUBS BEAT DODGERS
« on: October 15, 2016, 08:31:33 PM »
Game 1 is 8 3 cubs

go Chicago
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:41:59 AM by hack benjamin »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: CUBS VS DODGERS SERIES THREAD
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 10:39:19 AM »
1 0 Cubs

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 02:46:22 PM »
Kershaw got this

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:14:51 AM »
Kershaw got this

And boy did he ever. I am very conflicted with this. On one hand, I'd like the Dodgers to win, on the other hand it would be cool to see the Cubs win in my lifetime. And I have a feeling this will be the Cubs only chance to win in my lifetime.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 09:50:27 AM »
Kershaw got this

And boy did he ever. I am very conflicted with this. On one hand, I'd like the Dodgers to win, on the other hand it would be cool to see the Cubs win in my lifetime. And I have a feeling this will be the Cubs only chance to win in my lifetime.

Who gives a shit about a cub?

What's your team??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 11:07:47 AM »
Kershaw got this

What's your team??

You know my team by now... Angels! Got love for the Dodgers, always have. My family is all Dodger fans, but I had to be different... LOL

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 12:47:22 PM »
Kershaw got this

What's your team??

You know my team by now... Angels! Got love for the Dodgers, always have. My family is all Dodger fans, but I had to be different... LOL

That's right, forgot .. Surprised u not a clipper fan too

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 01:28:31 PM »
Kershaw got this

What's your team??

That's right, forgot .. Surprised u not a clipper fan too

Never that. HELL NO.

When I was growing up, I rooted for the Angels because they had Jim Abbott, who had one hand. In 1988, I was 8 when the Dodgers won the World Series, and I use to pretend I was hitting a home run in my backyard doing the Kurt Gibson fist pumps, and I use to love Tommy Lasorda, and I got an autograph from Franklin Stubs who was the first baseman of the Dodgers. Also let's not forget Fernandomania. But since the Dodgers were so much a part of SoCal culture, that it wasn't like I was a Dodger fan as much as I was just a kid growing up who liked to local team. But in 1989 the Angels drafted Jim Abbott and I was like any kid who saw a guy with a disability. I really connected to him and his story and I was a HUGE Jim Abbott fan, which turned into being an Angel fan.

The Clippers, no, I was way too much of a Magic Johnson fan. Magic was the end all be all of my childhood heroes. I cried when Magic announced he had HIV. The Clippers had a good squad for a little bit, but I loved listening to Chick Hearns.

And the Raiders over the Rams was easy. The Rams sucked, the Raiders were badass, and Bo Jackson was amazing! Plus later Bo joined the Angels. So yeah, that was a no brainer.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 11:08:30 PM »
THATS RIGHT KIDS

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 12:04:20 AM »
2-2

URIAS FUCCED UP CUZZINS

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 08:52:09 PM »
Kershaw got this

What's your team??

8 1 Cubs

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 09:04:40 PM »
8-2 going into 9th inning

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 09:57:28 PM »
Damn shoulda played Keshaw today and again on Sunday

Hack Wilson - real