Author Topic: Eminem working on a new Album  (Read 1305 times)

Sccit

Re: Eminem working on a new Album
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 07:44:00 AM »
I am a eminem fan but htis new style of rapping is wack, cant lisitin him.

His rhymes were actually incredible on mmlp2 .. It was the production that coulda been better, but it's an underrated album as far as straight spits.

you must be a white boy

Nope .. But that's besides the point, if you don't appreciate em's lyrical skill, you can be black, white, asian, brown, or anywhere in between .. Wouldn't change the fact that u don't know hip-hop. if you don't fux wit his music, all gravy, that's your prerogative brodie .. But not recognizing the skill is pretty dumb

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 07:45:11 AM »

His rhymes were actually incredible on mmlp2 .. It was the production that coulda been better, but it's an underrated album as far as straight spits.

you must be a white boy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
EMOLIOR THE ISRAELI WIGGER.

Male groupies

:snoopfacepalm:

2Relevant

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 08:53:50 AM »

you must be a white boy

Nope .. But that's besides the point, if you don't appreciate em's lyrical skill, you can be black, white, asian, brown, or anywhere in between .. Wouldn't change the fact that u don't know hip-hop. if you don't fux wit his music, all gravy, that's your prerogative brodie .. But not recognizing the skill is pretty dumb

em has always been overrated only white people see something in him and of course hes the goat for them wonder why  :P

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 09:24:06 AM »

you must be a white boy

em has always been overrated only white people see something in him and of course hes the goat for them wonder why  :P

Not true at all, hip-hop heads in general fux wit em and it's rare that ull find someone who has him as the goat .. But are u sayin em could never spit or not? I don't get what u tryna get at here. we know he went pop and lost his element .. But if u sayin he never spit u a godamn liar .. And miss me wit the black folks don't fuck wit em shit, cuz every1 n they mama was fuckin wit em when mmlp dropped

2Relevant

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 11:25:37 AM »

you must be a white boy

Not true at all, hip-hop heads in general fux wit em and it's rare that ull find someone who has him as the goat .. But are u sayin em could never spit or not? I don't get what u tryna get at here. we know he went pop and lost his element .. But if u sayin he never spit u a godamn liar .. And miss me wit the black folks don't fuck wit em shit, cuz every1 n they mama was fuckin wit em when mmlp dropped

"white hip hop heads" cause that's the only people who talk about him.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2016, 11:57:18 AM »

you must be a white boy

em has always been overrated only white people see something in him and of course hes the goat for them wonder why  :P

Sure

2Relevant

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2016, 03:59:51 PM »

you must be a white boy

em has always been overrated only white people see something in him and of course hes the goat for them wonder why  :P

Sure

and the ass kissers just like they do with pac

King Krayz1e

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2016, 04:16:01 PM »
His last album was dope

Support ya fella Checkered Crackers.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2016, 06:01:19 PM »

you must be a white boy

Sure

and the ass kissers just like they do with pac

Cuz pac is black?

Lucifuge

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2016, 11:40:33 PM »
Eminem got mad skills, fish with downsindrome knows that. He's wordplays, punchlines, rhyme schemes are next leve. Just this new delivery is boring as fuck, i just cant stand it.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

HighEyeCue

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 09:00:07 AM »
Eminem got mad skills, fish with downsindrome knows that. He's wordplays, punchlines, rhyme schemes are next leve. Just this new delivery is boring as fuck, i just cant stand it.

yeah lyrically he is still sharp as ever but delivery has been off ever since he experimented with those accents on "Relapse" :-X

BIGWORM

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2016, 02:30:59 PM »
His last album was a banger! I'm looking forward to his next. Hopefully he has another theme and sticks to it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 12:29:20 AM »
New single and album is Success and first single is with adele.

Features vince staples, chance the rapper, adele, weeknd. production is from dr.dre,eminem,mr.porter,dj premier, alchemist, pharell, just blaze..

Some one post it on IG.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

SuperSpider

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 01:33:28 AM »

Features vince staples, chance the rapper, adele, weeknd. production is from dr.dre,eminem,mr.porter,dj premier, alchemist, pharell, just blaze..

Some one post it on IG.

Somehow this doesn't sound real to me

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2016, 02:26:56 PM »

Some one post it on IG.

Somehow this doesn't sound real to me

Clearly fake