Author Topic: What does it take to get outright banned from DubCC  (Read 2031 times)

Ebony Zebedee

What does it take to get outright banned from DubCC
« on: October 21, 2016, 03:02:54 AM »
I just reported a post i saw here calling for keeping a person of a certain ethnicity as pet to the FBI and am now banned from accessing all threads bar the vault, outbound connections and west coast connections.

Theres no room in my ability to tolerate depraved bigotry wether here or in any other area of life.

I can only think of one time i did not stick up for those subjected to this crime when a complete tosser told a racist joke about dirty feet and aboriginal people and i instantly had a panic attack and retreated to my residence.

That said, i do not consider reporting on heinous activities that could detrimentally effect entire peoples objectionable.

Feel free to move this post.

If im gonna snitch I'll put my hand up.

The FBI has already done a report on inflitration of law enforcement by white supremists and found the rate of which to be alarming.

We should not give platforms to these devils and rather be just as staunch in defense of those we admire for talents as we should be of their humanity.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: What does it take to get outright banned from DubCC
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 07:08:36 AM »
I just reported a post i saw here calling for keeping a person of a certain ethnicity as pet to the FBI and am now banned from accessing all threads bar the vault, outbound connections and west coast connections.

Theres no room in my ability to tolerate depraved bigotry wether here or in any other area of life.

I can only think of one time i did not stick up for those subjected to this crime when a complete tosser told a racist joke about dirty feet and aboriginal people and i instantly had a panic attack and retreated to my residence.

That said, i do not consider reporting on heinous activities that could detrimentally effect entire peoples objectionable.

The FBI has already done a report on inflitration of law enforcement by white supremists and found the rate of which to be alarming.

We should not give platforms to these devils and rather be just as staunch in defense of those we admire for talents as we should be of their humanity.

Well, does this post, or the other post you reference have anything to do with West Coast rap music?  That's why this forum is here.  I don't mind them doing that if that are trying to keep the boards clutter free.  I hear enough of the racism rhetoric in the news every day.  I just want to come here, chill, read about, and listen to good music.  Sometimes people need a break. 

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 08:07:51 AM »

Well, does this post, or the other post you reference have anything to do with West Coast rap music?  That's why this forum is here.  I don't mind them doing that if that are trying to keep the boards clutter free.  I hear enough of the racism rhetoric in the news every day.  I just want to come here, chill, read about, and listen to good music.  Sometimes people need a break. 

And i wish not to devalue that human desire.
I had no other option than this or outbound or the vault to pose the question. Sorry for interrupting your leisure time.

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 09:49:21 AM »
Apparently nothing because you keep spawning post after post of stuff completely unrelated to this forum and yet here you are time and time again.

P.S. YES, the poster of the post you were referring to should've been banned too. I don't know why it managed to stay up for so long.

P.P.S. What Soopafly DPGC said.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »

And i wish not to devalue that human desire.
I had no other option than this or outbound or the vault to pose the question. Sorry for interrupting your leisure time.

Apology accepted.  Just think before you post.  There are message boards out there devoted to racial struggle in America and other philosophical ideals that are definitely worthy of an open and frank discussion.  Not saying your ideas or values don't have merit; however, this isn't the right place to post those sorts of things.  No one doubts that there are corrupt people in all walks of life and occupations, and the news and other outlets discuss this quite frequently.  I personally see it thrown at me in every news show or newspaper I read on a seemingly daily basis.  I want to come here to get away from all that nonsense.  I'm sure you can respect that. 

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 09:32:38 PM »
Faggot tree

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 01:17:49 PM »
In relation to the obvious objections to my relentlessly spamming the forum with unrelated content I can solelmly acknowledge that this is not appreciated and will do, as I have done in the past, try to refrain from such behaviour.

I do however interact with high profile rappers on social media and do like to share that experienced with fans and onbservers who may not have had the experience personally.

I will post here, in the GSpot as it is the most diverse section where it is encouraged to participate in the forum even if the sole objective is not to relay rap facts.

Apologies once again for intruding in a place where, yes, I do realize this can be a place to take a break from worldly issues and delve into a medium that brings much joy.

Basically put, unless I have commentary related to the topic of rap, I will try to refrain from posting.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 02:34:32 PM »
In relation to the obvious objections to my relentlessly spamming the forum with unrelated content I can solelmly acknowledge that this is not appreciated and will do, as I have done in the past, try to refrain from such behaviour.

I do however interact with high profile rappers on social media and do like to share that experienced with fans and onbservers who may not have had the experience personally.

I will post here, in the GSpot as it is the most diverse section where it is encouraged to participate in the forum even if the sole objective is not to relay rap facts.

Apologies once again for intruding in a place where, yes, I do realize this can be a place to take a break from worldly issues and delve into a medium that brings much joy.

Basically put, unless I have commentary related to the topic of rap, I will try to refrain from posting.

SHUT UP EMOLIOR.

Leave her alone, she's good peoples brodie

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 09:23:05 AM »

SHUT UP EMOLIOR.

Leave her alone, she's good peoples brodie

SHUT UP EMOLIOR.

Male groupies