Author Topic: KXNG Crooked - Good vs. Evil 11th of Nov. Cover Tracklist  (Read 13889 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: KXNG Crooked - Good vs. Evil 11th of Nov. Cover Tracklist
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2016, 11:54:53 PM »
I ordered the cd.  still disappointed at the features but it's a great album.  NOT as great as Statik kxng but still awrsome.

better then statik shit, statik was just a fucking ep not even a album and only 2 songs was great the rest are fillers stupid.

You're wrong as usual Ferhat

Nah you're uneducated in hiphop and in life generell as usual hacktofuck

EFFeX

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »
I ordered the cd.  still disappointed at the features but it's a great album.  NOT as great as Statik kxng but still awrsome.

better then statik shit, statik was just a fucking ep not even a album and only 2 songs was great the rest are fillers stupid.

How was Statik KXNG not a real album? Please enlighten us.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »

the record is 30 and some fucking minutes. you got your answer??? fuckfexxxx??????

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2016, 11:10:24 AM »

the record is 30 and some fucking minutes. you got your answer??? fuckfexxxx??????

Yep.. and Illamtic wasn't a proper album either  ::)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2016, 12:42:09 PM »

so you punkass is comparing statik to illmatic??? wth are you smoking??? crack====???? fucwrongwithu???

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2016, 02:51:22 PM »

so you punkass is comparing statik to illmatic??? wth are you smoking??? crack====???? fucwrongwithu???

I can't compare two EPs to each other?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2016, 03:24:59 PM »

see thatīs the problem with you, you donīt understand my point...you personally can but which is the classic ? of course not crooks one and even hackfuckedhismumanddad knows that!!!

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2016, 03:29:54 AM »

see thatīs the problem with you, you donīt understand my point...you personally can but which is the classic ? of course not crooks one and even hackfuckedhismumanddad knows that!!!

Ok I'm agreeing with you, Illmatic > Statik Kxng. Just don't try and compare an EP Illmatic with an album Good VS Evil

EFFeX

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2016, 03:45:56 AM »

Yeah, EP's are generally 10-20 mins. 25 mins in some cases. I suppose you could call the album a "mini LP".

Blood$

« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2016, 07:39:32 AM »
I still haven't been able to find a working link since it leaked, somebody bless my inbox  8)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2016, 01:02:49 PM »

Ok I'm agreeing with you, Illmatic > Statik Kxng. Just don't try and compare an EP Illmatic with an album Good VS Evil

dude who is speaking about good vs. evil ??? i was speaking about the statik kxng album and good vs evil is better then statik kxng album!!!

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2016, 02:02:38 PM »

dude who is speaking about good vs. evil ??? i was speaking about the statik kxng album and good vs evil is better then statik kxng album!!!

Make up your mind, you keep contradicting yourself  :o

EFFeX

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2016, 03:02:10 PM »

Make up your mind, you keep contradicting yourself  :o

Don't bother trying to reason with him, he confuses himself, lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2016, 06:56:33 PM »
Loving this album. One of the best from the westcoast this year

doggfather

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2016, 11:13:13 PM »
Loving this album. One of the best from the westcoast this year

far from the bests...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ