Author Topic: New snippet..Dom Kennedy over DJ Quik beat..(Probably Rosecrans The Album track)  (Read 867 times)

Mr. Theo

DJ Quik and Gangsta D dancing over new Quik track who features Dom Kennedy ( Probably this is a Rosecrans LP track )

At AMG studio in Inglewood last Thursday.

http://www.pictaram.com/media/1365758089538312630_27194061

BOMB COMING! STAY TUNED!!!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Chef_YRD

Quik is the goat that snippet had my speakers going off
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

SuperSpider

That snippet was funky as fuck, can't wait for the finished version  8)

Young Old Head

damn! :o hope it's off the rosecrans album. still patiently waiting for it to drop.

Cash Money Blood Gang

Chef_YRD

damn! :o hope it's off the rosecrans album. still patiently waiting for it to drop.

It is she said on IG it's with problem too
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

RoscoeOutlaw

That snippet was funky as fuck, can't wait for the finished version  8)

dnjp4life

Need that Rosecrans album, held off buying the EP for too long.

Mr. Theo

DUDE said Rosecrans LP probably in November

Its on XXL site

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Chef_YRD

DUDE said Rosecrans LP probably in November

Its on XXL site

They need to release a track list or a single already I have a feeling this might be quiks best album in a long time