Author Topic: nba draft today  (Read 870 times)

Hack Wilson - real

nba draft today
« on: October 23, 2016, 09:51:23 AM »
5 eastern

Hack Wilson - real

Re: nba draft today
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 06:01:21 PM »
thanks to the 3 of you on here who showed up (021, HElls Bells and Sccit)

and I think another person came in late

great draft minus the autodraft part

next year no more auction lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 10:27:01 AM »
Yes the auction only works if u have everyone there .. Also I was going to pay 20+ for dangelo russell and my connection died as we were bidding..... Wouldn't mind a redraft

I did get steph and cousins tho 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 10:46:46 AM »
I missed it... damn...

I forgot all about it once my kids started acting up and my wife was feeling sick... FUCK!

*now dreads seeing what autopick did to me.*

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 10:52:02 AM »
I missed it... damn...

I forgot all about it once my kids started acting up and my wife was feeling sick... FUCK!

U missed both drafts .. Looks like u need to make some trades, I'm SG heavy and need another SF.. Lets see what I can come up with

Edit: just proposed u a nice trade .. Peep it out
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:54:56 AM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 11:16:44 AM »
I missed it... damn...

U missed both drafts .. Looks like u need to make some trades, I'm SG heavy and need another SF.. Lets see what I can come up with

Edit: just proposed u a nice trade .. Peep it out

Of course you'd want Jimmy Butler... LOL... let's see what can happen. I need depth

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 11:19:09 AM »
I do need a small forward and have an excess of guards .. Check my roster . Otherwise I'm not givin up beal and wade (who's bout to have a comeback season in Chi). u got hella droppable players on your squad.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 06:47:16 PM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 01:36:04 PM »
Ain't a league without the realest one. Be like the NBA if the Warriors & Cavs let the rest of the teams play for the title. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 06:48:13 PM »
Ain't a league without the realest one. Be like the NBA if the Warriors & Cavs let the rest of the teams play for the title. 8)

I don't think u even make playoffs when u usually play bruh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 10:49:37 AM »

anyone who played last year was sent an invite, did you play last year?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 12:00:42 PM »

anyone who played last year was sent an invite, did you play last year?

He was too late. Someone took his spot fore he could confirm.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 03:42:41 PM »
Last time I played I had above and beyond the best record & roster; cruised to the Finals & lost because adding & dropping scrubs 47 times in two weeks to have a full lineup nightly, was appreciated by the league more than having a complete roster top to bottom lol. Like a nigga gonna drop top 50 players for my opponent to pick up. ::)

This is why I say it's literally like if the Cavs & Warriors sat out this year. Good luck to all.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 03:58:59 PM »
Last time I played I had above and beyond the best record & roster; cruised to the Finals & lost because adding & dropping scrubs 47 times in two weeks to have a full lineup nightly, was appreciated by the league more than having a complete roster top to bottom lol. Like a nigga gonna drop top 50 players for my opponent to pick up. ::)

This is why I say it's literally like if the Cavs & Warriors sat out this year. Good luck to all.

Last time u played was last year n u didn't make playoffs

Nice try tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2016, 06:18:48 PM »

Nice try tho

I didn't edit my lineup after the first week. Missed the draft because you made it like 3 in the afternoon or some wild shit. Not worth my time, fam.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 07:09:31 PM »

Nice try tho

I didn't edit my lineup after the first week. Missed the draft because you made it like 3 in the afternoon or some wild shit. Not worth my time, fam.

Those are some top of the line excuses homie