Author Topic: "NOW I KNOW" BANNED ?? WHOOAA DAMN THATS TIGHTER THAN THE DETOX NEWS !!!!!!!!  (Read 523 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
LoL

He loves it - he can't leave

I know man...My hand is glued to the mouse and my ass is glued to the chair...I cant brush my teeth either, cuz I'm stuck in this chair... so I hired a personal dentist to come and brush 'em for me...Cuz you all know I'm a rich white Jew and I can easily afford a personal dentist ::)...PeACe

Lamo... u make me laugh...

Jome

I know man...My hand is glued to the mouse and my ass is glued to the chair...I cant brush my teeth either, cuz I'm stuck in this chair... so I hired a personal dentist to come and brush 'em for me...Cuz you all know I'm a rich white Jew and I can easily afford a personal dentist ::)...PeACe

;D

99.9% of WCC actually believe this.. me too..  :)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
lmao@this tread

i'm going to miss that ass of the month sig :'(

it's all good though ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lmao@this tread

i'm going to miss that ass of the month sig :'(

it's all good though ;D

I hope you realize I'm not banned...

bez

How is NIK rich? I live in an expenisve house, my family has a bit of money, I have loads of clothes and all this shit? How does that make you rich?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How is NIK rich? I live in an expenisve house, my family has a bit of money, I have loads of clothes and all this shit? How does that make you rich?

According to them, all Jews must be rich...I don't mind being called rich, it's not bad or anything...LoL
« Last Edit: April 26, 2003, 11:32:14 AM by Sccit »

Jome

Maybe not rich, they probably mean spoiled as "rich kids" usually is..