Author Topic: Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre, Alleging Murder for Hire Plot  (Read 4202 times)

Okka

Re: Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre, Alleging Murder for Hire Plot
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 06:35:46 AM »
He talks about shit he has read on the internet or seen in documentaries and acts like he was there.

jmix

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 05:54:18 PM »

That dude Karceno4Life is a fuckin joke.

not only is he a fucking joke that jumped into my lane, he has no exclusive info and purchases his views on youtube

jmix

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 05:55:53 PM »
alot of people overlook a couple of things. Suge owns the name nwa, and he also has a 50 percent stake in the name dr. dre

there are multiple millions involved (possibly half billion)

that is a hell of alot of reasons to want someone dead.

as soon as they lift the no-contact or he walks, I will get that interview, on camera in person.
I kind of get Suge having the rights to "Dr. Dre" (kind of like with "Snoop Doggy Dogg," hence Snoop going by "Snoop Dogg" when he left Death Row), but did he get the NWA name as one of the things that Eazy signed over?  Aside from NWA Greatest Hits, I don't think anything has been put out under that name.  (I realize that Chin Check was released as NWA but it was just a song on a soundtrack and not an album release under that name.)

Assuming that Suge really does have a 50% stake in the name "Dr. Dre," that likely won't entitle him to a cut of Beats By Dre just off of that, since it's technically not the same name.

that was the reason for the meeting at nwa movie shoot. people erroneously claim it was image rights. I have dres contract with suge, and it CAN be argued that suge is due money for the beats deal.

procrastiNate

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 12:33:29 PM »
alot of people overlook a couple of things. Suge owns the name nwa, and he also has a 50 percent stake in the name dr. dre

there are multiple millions involved (possibly half billion)

that is a hell of alot of reasons to want someone dead.

as soon as they lift the no-contact or he walks, I will get that interview, on camera in person.
??? Neither one of those things are even remotely true. Do you believe everything that comes out of Suge Knight's mouth? How could he possibly own the name N.W.A.? That's just fucking stupid. And the lifetime management deal... why in the fucking world would Dre ever do that? He left Death Row and didn't owe Suge shit. Also, kinda strange this is the first time we are hearing of it. After all that shit talking Suge was doing in interviews after he got out of prison the first time, don't you think if he was making 30% of Dre's earnings, he would have constantly brought it up and bragged about it to make himself look good?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:57:00 PM by procrastiNate »

love33

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »
It's possible Dre could've sent some goons in to rough him up if he showed up there, they were fly by bouncers and he said rough him up - and it ended up turning out to be a disaster for Dre

Dre shouldve apologized to Suge and reached out for all the bullshit and work together and do music together like the old days - forget the beef bullshit - all that shit is long over, lets do music and make hall of fame records that will go beyond their lifetime

dj coma

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 01:21:51 PM »
It's possible Dre could've sent some goons in to rough him up if he showed up there, they were fly by bouncers and he said rough him up - and it ended up turning out to be a disaster for Dre

Dre shouldve apologized to Suge and reached out for all the bullshit and work together and do music together like the old days - forget the beef bullshit - all that shit is long over, lets do music and make hall of fame records that will go beyond their lifetime

Dre should have apologized to Suge? You are hilarious.

love33

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 05:29:00 PM »

Dre should have apologized to Suge? You are hilarious.

Just like he apologized to Eazy he should apologize to Suge - he really owes Pac one too for that shit he pulled!

Okka

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 06:40:14 AM »

There were rumours that Dre was gonna work with him, but then that Vibe Awards shit happened.

love33

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2017, 06:38:50 PM »

There were rumours that Dre was gonna work with him, but then that Vibe Awards shit happened.

That wouldve been some great music to hear Dre produce for Tha Realest and Dre on Crooked I beats, and maybe a Soopafly/Hittman collabo with Dre on the beats (or Scott Storch I think is who he was usin his beats at the time)

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 08:40:27 AM »

I remember that, that was from that book that Bruce did.

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2017, 09:04:54 AM »
I'm still wondering how does Dre owe Suge any money. Dre has sued Death Row Records thru out the last 17 years (several times) over unpaid royalties that Dre claims was owed to him and never received. It's sad that Suge went from not paying Dre to saying that Dre owes him money. SMH! Suge thought that he had so much from Dre that he really felt that he had enough to destroy his career and him (as a man), when he didn't. It all backfired on Suge big time. He refused to let go and move forward. This is a big part as to why Suge is in the situation he's in to begin with.

Okka

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 09:45:50 AM »

That wouldve been some great music to hear Dre produce for Tha Realest and Dre on Crooked I beats, and maybe a Soopafly/Hittman collabo with Dre on the beats (or Scott Storch I think is who he was usin his beats at the time)

The Vibe Awards fight happened in 2004, Tha Realest wasn't on Death Row anymore.

abusive

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2017, 07:27:46 AM »
I'm still wondering how does Dre owe Suge any money. Dre has sued Death Row Records thru out the last 17 years (several times) over unpaid royalties that Dre claims was owed to him and never received. It's sad that Suge went from not paying Dre to saying that Dre owes him money. SMH! Suge thought that he had so much from Dre that he really felt that he had enough to destroy his career and him (as a man), when he didn't. It all backfired on Suge big time. He refused to let go and move forward. This is a big part as to why Suge is in the situation he's in to begin with.
Suge said in a TMZ interview that he has a management contract with Dre that's still valid. A member here has said that he has the contract in question. If I remember correctly Dre suing was after DR left Suge's hands. The new owners had to deal with it, not Suge.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

love33

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 07:07:12 PM »

Dre has lost every case he's tried for Royalties -- he wants his Royalties so bad, but he signed an agreement to hand over all material and cease and desist with Suge Knight and in return Suge Knight agreed not to interfere with his contractual agreements moving forward and his music credits, tickets, and promotions -- Suge went to his house and picked up the Master Recordings (Dre handed over everything he had as part of the deal) -- Dre was scared for his life because Pac was the #1 artist in the music industry bombing allover him and he wasn't producing any music for the company and wanted out -- his name was salted so he went and produced for Blackstreet and Nas -- after he left, he got a deal with Jimmy Iovine and then Jimmy Iovine opted out of the Death Row agreement and traded it to Priority Records (Huge for No Limit in the 90's and West Coast acts!) -- This was the MAIN Reason for the Beef with Death Row and Suge besides the behind the doors stuff that went on! Suge viewed Dre as messing with him and Jimmy's business relationship and getting his label pushed out on the label!  Then Suge took "The Chronic 2000" name and won the rights for it in court and in exchange Dre won the rights for none of his past releases owned by Suge to appear on the album known as "The Chronic 2000" -- "Who Do U Believe In" became a monster hit and "Top Dogg Cindafella" a minor hit -- Then Dre released "Dr. Dre 2001" and he dissed Suge on "What's The Difference" -- Kurupt made history as the ONLY artist to appear on both rival albums!

The new owners owe DRE Nothing -- the ONLY case Dre has ever won is that a judge ruled that the albums had to be packaged "as is" -- meaning that Death Row couldn't repackage "The Chronic" and change the tracklist other than using the hit records on compilation releases (i.e. Using "Nuthin But A G Thang" "Dre Day" or "Let Me Ride" on Death Row compilations) -- Death Row re-released The Chronic and had to pull it because they added a bunch of tracks

The new owners can release the album digital or however they want and they owe Dre nothing on it because of the agreement he signed drawn up by David Kenner with Suge he wrote it to transition with any future sale of the company at the time incase Suge ever decided to sell it -- Dre is so loaded up with cash he ties it up with litigation just to be an ass to the new owners because he doesn't want it to be released again and again and he gets no pay out of it --

He signed another dumb agreement with Eazy-E that allowed Eazy to collect royalties off him too -- Dre became a way better businessman when he left Death Row, but it's only because he put smarter people that had his own best interests around him

Okka

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2017, 10:30:56 PM »
Dre dissed MC Ren on "What's The Difference", not Suge.