Author Topic: Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre, Alleging Murder for Hire Plot  (Read 4224 times)

love33

Re: Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre, Alleging Murder for Hire Plot
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2017, 12:51:45 AM »
No that's just what Suge's lawyers are alleging. Even if there is a document with Dre's signature on it there's plenty reason to be skeptic of it because numerous former artists have said Suge came up with forged contracts on them that they never signed. Plus how is Suge NEVER going to mention a lifetime management deal he has on Dre until now? How convenient.
He mentioned it in the TMZ interview. A member here says he has a copy of the contract. I don't know the law but I don't think you can just make up ish in these types of situations.

Well they are welcome to post up the contract, until then I'm calling bullshit.

I'll take jmix's word on it but I hear you. In the past things were said but the evidence was never provided. Once Russell Poole died and the evidence was released I saw that they wearnt just talking but actually sitting on the proof. I know they have a new project coming out tupac assassination 3 which has been promoted to have lots of documents. Maybe the contract will be in it.

If you guys haven't downloaded the scrib app to read the court docs I suggest you do.

I wouldn't doubt it because he took royalties on Snoop when he left to No Limit Records -- Suge had Snoop on a 6 album deal -- and he got royalties on No Limit albums, up front money, and full rights to release any Snoop material recorded before he left (he owned all the publishing before, but if anything surfaced it was his too) -- he had Snoop stranded on Tha Row he even owned Snoop's name which is why he changed it -- so I wouldn't doubt it with Dre too --

http://www.mtv.com/news/151483/no-limit-claims-rights-to-snoop-doggy-dogg/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 12:53:35 AM by love33 »

dnjp4life

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2017, 04:45:46 AM »
A couple of years ago someone posted the official contract that Dr. Dre signed upon leaving Death Row Records with all of the terms and conditions included.
I've searched on here but can't locate it - can anyone find it as it seems relevant to this topic and I would like to see it again, and I'm sure others would be interested as well?

Okka

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2017, 07:22:40 AM »
Is Suge sayin' that Bone was gonna kill him right there in front of the camera? I doubt anybody would be that stupid.

abusive

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2017, 04:30:37 AM »
A couple of years ago someone posted the official contract that Dr. Dre signed upon leaving Death Row Records with all of the terms and conditions included.
I've searched on here but can't locate it - can anyone find it as it seems relevant to this topic and I would like to see it again, and I'm sure others would be interested as well?
Can't wait to see it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.