Author Topic: Yall ready 4 bdoggs pic?Nah you ain't ready but...  (Read 950 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Yall ready 4 bdoggs pic?Nah you ain't ready bu
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2001, 09:20:10 AM »
RipRidahWSC gives wigga's like me a bad name
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

RipRidahWSC

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2001, 09:16:35 AM »
Well, tha7th, I seen your name on some Bone Boards,  you know who tha6th is, thats me.  Why you tryin to bite my ideas pussy.  Lol.  but thats real,  that is me.  N-e-Ways, yall think I aint shit, and I live in a ghost town.  Come to 56th St and Chandler BLVD and I show yall whats up.  This is Crip cuz 4 life, and yall a just computor nerds that aint about shit . . . . . So hate on, hate on, hate on.
Oooh.  I got a beam for you muthafuccas, if you spend, mo time, consentratin on shit, then playa-hatin mine, you might make somethin of yourself.  
Sikotic I'm still comin.

RipRidah
-WSC-

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2001, 09:21:11 AM »
YYYYYYAAAAAAWWWNNN  ::)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Hittman

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2001, 10:06:57 AM »
I Think 704D Said It Best.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2001, 05:19:36 PM »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2001, 10:25:23 PM »

^^^

Look At This Wigger...Probably Be Lookin' Like Bud Bundy With A Blue Wash Cloth On His Head LMAO! FUCK YOU GRANDMASTER B From WACK ASS CHANDLER GHOST TOWN ARIZONA...LMAO Where The Fuck Is That FAGGOT Ass Town...I Tried Lookin' For It On A Map And Can't Seem To Find That Shithole...

Fuck CRABZ Bitch...You Fucking Petty Thug...Selling $20 Sacks And Shit...Fucking Punk Wannabe Gangsta...You Can't Bang On The Streetz So You Come Up On The Net And Talk All This Blahzay Blahzay...Nigga Oops I Mean Wigga You Need A Role Model LMAO! Go To The Mosque Or Church Or Somthing Bitch...

FUCK CRABZ Yall Gettin' Slaughtered! Killin' Yourselves LMAO! Ain't No Pride In That...What A Fuckin' Joke! Fuck The Letter "C"k...You All Don't Even Get Along With Each Other LMAO! And You Ain't Even A Crip...

FUCK YOU! YOUR UGLY MOM! AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD HOMIES! REST IN PISS! I'LL BE PISSING ON YOUR GRAVE YOU FUCKING CRAB ASS FLU WEARING E-RICKET HO!

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE! AND NOT THE HAHA KIND! LMAO!

CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK

Bloods Are Better Than Crips.
Bloods Are A Unified Nation.
Bloods Have A Nicer Color. [Fuck The Flu Rag, Shit Makes Me Sick]
Bloods Are Outnumbered But Are Still Winning The War!

My Homie Killed A Crip From Carson...He An Ese And He Shot That Crab Str8 Between The Eyes...After We Went To That Dead Crabs Grave Site And Took Turns Taking A HUGE Shit On His Coffin! Tell Me Where Your Dead Homies Is Buried So I Can Take A Shit On Their Coffins Too...And If Any Of Your Family Members Are Dead Tell Me Where They Buried So I Can Get My Dog To Take A STANK Ass Shit On Their Graves Too...FUCK ALL OF THEM REST IN PISS...You'll Soon Die Since You're A WANNA BE CRIP And Some Real Bangers Will Mistaken You For A Gangsta And Kill You...I Will Be Dancin' On Your Grave, Spittin' On Your Coffin, And Takin' A Shit On Your Gravestone...!

you iz a goddam bitch

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2001, 04:22:09 AM »
hey can we get back to Sikotics Pic please, that shit used to be funny

u do look like carlton

shit like that is funny

RipRidahWSC, just shut the fuck up, like Jake Sayd, i bet u got blond hair and blue eyes and  live near a country club so get outta here. some 1 ban this kid please, dude scares me

and Sikotic, you look more like B.A. from A Team, remember that bad azz muthafucka?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TheSheriff

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2001, 08:26:56 AM »
LoL, Tom, I gotsta agree, this netbangin shit is fun, I see why DickRidahWSC does it.

Thang is, at least I go through with shit.

If you wanna go annoy my relations, I'll buy a cross-continent ticket to Georgia for ya...

Landlady's Apt, Mosby Building, De Renne Main Street, Savannah, Ga.

or Louisiana, if ya want, you can see me, cause I'm here visiting relatives(dayum, I can walk thru Araby and stay alive)...

19, Gallatin Street, New Orleans, La.(the lil L.A.!)

Hell, if you really want some shit happenin, my record label will pay for ya to come here...Your entire choice, biatch!

LoL, I swear this guy's Irish, drives a real cheap Caddy, drinks Guinness out of 40 oz bottles he found, and wears Fubu and a blue teatowel.

Oh, you know you said "fuck you to everyone else"? I'd ratehr you didn't, my ass don't like bein sore.

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2001, 08:38:07 AM »
man b dogg...for some reason thats pretty much exactly how i imagined youd look...weird.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2001, 04:15:49 AM »
You swear he's irish?
R u dissing the irish fool? You better believe, the irish, we'll kick your wannabe asses all over the shop. Fuck crips Fuck bloods, unless they're doing shit for a reason. You fools couldn't take us on, not without your ak47's and pistolas. Bring it bare fisted or in the ring and see how long you last. This is stupid shit.Why do you fools come on here threatening, when you should have real shit, in REAL life to worry about. Take care of business on the streets and you'll get a bit of respect here. Come out of your house just to talk shit on the llibrary computer, im afraid that wont go. Allright.At least most of you in here took that fool out and sorted him out. Oh and sikotic, that pic u have in the white suit is real tight. lmao
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2001, 08:16:46 AM »
  ::)  Sorry um i'm irish and thats just bullshit "thug"

lmao

hahahahaha  ;D

PS: Did u once send me a e-mail ?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2001, 10:49:07 AM »
Bullshit?
Naw, I don't think so. I'm not talking about the wannabes who act hard( i.e, the schwaas in school who think they're mad with their knives and batons) They can't do shit either. But if they came over from the states we'd beat the shit outta them. I plan to move to the states in the future and try out my boxing there, but id put money on my mates kicking the living shit out of any of these netbangers. No offense to you all. I'm sure some of you would be able to keep up, but as for RipRidah!?! I dunno what makes u think its bullshit!?! I mean, where do u live. I go to a school with a bad reputation in a decent area and we have gangs and shit. Most are punks, but some are real "thugs".

PS : I dont remember emailing anyone in here. So I dont think I've emailed u. At least, i dont remember
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2001, 12:11:35 PM »