Author Topic: Dr.Dre - Feat. RBX, Prince Ital Joe - Mr.Officer (1992 Unreleased)  (Read 3331 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Dr.Dre - Feat. RBX, Prince Ital Joe - Mr.Officer (1992 Unreleased)
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 05:05:25 PM »
Appreciate you sharing this 320kbps version, how come the version on the site is only 128?

I might have been confused by this post looking at it again. There were no remasters of the Dre tracks, just the Inside Out ones.

i remastered mines thats why there's a 320 there coma

DL

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 02:17:02 AM »
Thanks man!!!! What a track, love this old stuff....
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:20:52 AM by DL »

dj coma

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 09:58:45 AM »
Appreciate you sharing this 320kbps version, how come the version on the site is only 128?

I might have been confused by this post looking at it again. There were no remasters of the Dre tracks, just the Inside Out ones.

i remastered mines thats why there's a 320 there coma

My bad, didn't download because I thought it was the same one I had.

DJSpin

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 10:17:03 AM »
This is dope!  Does anyone know of a way I can dl this to my iPad?

Avalanche

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 10:40:13 AM »
It's good to have this track finally leaked
I'm a little disappointed that there weren't alot of 1$ to 5$ donations for the project
People shouldn't be shy to donate a small amount because every dollar counts
I (and I bet the others too) wouldn't judge anyone for putting in just a small amount
you never know what financial situation people are in
I supported this because this was the first REAL community project

Hope they advertise the next project here too
I guess the next one will be more interesting for the guys here than a 2nd Generation compilation

I think a project such as Crooked's Untouchable would garner more attention. 2nd generation for most people is extremely hit or miss.

SuperSpider

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 10:50:54 AM »
I think a project such as Crooked's Untouchable would garner more attention.

About a thousand times ^this.

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 02:41:43 PM »
Hmm, I always thought that the OG Mr Officer was over the beat that was used on C2K, anyone know if there were two versions of this track or if Dre actually had verses/produced the version that was on C2K as it was so dope.

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 08:52:50 PM »
Never heard this before.
I have heard Mr. OFFICER on the Still Smokin Suge Knight album but it was a female sayin "Mr. OFFICER, I dont wanna be layin in no coffin sah"

Id like to remix this and direct it at my cousin for when he was living in a place called Officer and treated my brother as lesser of a human being.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 09:43:48 AM »
Thanks for remastering this. It's always great to hear unreleased and original versions of classic songs that we all love. This is a dope song, but i have to be honest, i'm glad this didn't end up on "The Chronic". "The Day The Niggaz Took Over" is way better than this. Can somebody upload the original version of "OG 2 BG" that leaked some time ago?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 03:18:42 PM »
Thanks for remastering this. It's always great to hear unreleased and original versions of classic songs that we all love. This is a dope song, but i have to be honest, i'm glad this didn't end up on "The Chronic". "The Day The Niggaz Took Over" is way better than this. Can somebody upload the original version of "OG 2 BG" that leaked some time ago?

Dr.Dre feat. Snoop Dogg - OG 2 BG (Original)
http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/aIDmzWRN/file.html

Okka

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 02:29:09 AM »

Thanks. +10

DJSpin

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2016, 06:22:50 PM »

Thanks. +10

Doppppe!