Author Topic: New Leak 11-02-16 PAC Verse Where U Been ACAPELLA  (Read 971 times)

jmix

New Leak 11-02-16 PAC Verse Where U Been ACAPELLA
« on: November 02, 2016, 06:53:28 PM »

http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/tx0bgRLs/file.html

someone told me this was being sold. Disgrace.

Does anyone else leak anymore?

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: New Leak 11-02-16 PAC Verse Where U Been ACAPELLA
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 01:39:49 AM »
thanx. what else is out there?

wedawest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 02:37:25 AM »
great if you are a DJ..

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:03:06 AM »

Nope, and the few things that are being leaked aren't anything good.  Acapellas and alternate versions of songs that have already been out there in 20 different forms.  We need some actual songs with unleaked vocals.....doesn't seem like there's anything left in that regard.  People talk like there's still good stuff out there, but no snippets, or anything.  This is probably the longest drought without a 'new' 2pac song that I can remember.  Well is drying up sadly. 

jmix

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 05:45:37 PM »

Nope, and the few things that are being leaked aren't anything good.  Acapellas and alternate versions of songs that have already been out there in 20 different forms.  We need some actual songs with unleaked vocals.....doesn't seem like there's anything left in that regard.  People talk like there's still good stuff out there, but no snippets, or anything.  This is probably the longest drought without a 'new' 2pac song that I can remember.  Well is drying up sadly.  

i can agree.. but there are at least a disk full of unheard pac.

there are a couple matw songs re-did for dramacydal with new 2pac verses

peep game 2 is one

death b4 dishonor is rumored.

blunt tyme is real

the reason I asked if anyone leAKS anymore is a popular 2pac forum has several unheards but all sept long they did not put out anything. I leaked 3 tracks. this would be #4 ( if considered a track)

I despise the rare selling game. I understand if people need to cover expenses, but people do that and hold on to 20 year old songs like they will be buried with them.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:52:23 PM by jmix »

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 02:25:33 AM »

Nope, and the few things that are being leaked aren't anything good.  Acapellas and alternate versions of songs that have already been out there in 20 different forms.  We need some actual songs with unleaked vocals.....doesn't seem like there's anything left in that regard.  People talk like there's still good stuff out there, but no snippets, or anything.  This is probably the longest drought without a 'new' 2pac song that I can remember.  Well is drying up sadly.  

peep game 2 is one

blunt tyme is real

the reason I asked if anyone leAKS anymore is a popular 2pac forum has several unheards but all sept long they did not put out anything. I leaked 3 tracks. this would be #4 ( if considered a track)

I despise the rare selling game. I understand if people need to cover expenses, but people do that and hold on to 20 year old songs like they will be buried with them.

still so much left. matw with new pac verses  :o
thanx for the 411 jmix tha don!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 06:41:21 AM »

peep game 2 is one

blunt tyme is real

Oh I totally agree.  I've said many times, the longer people hold on to these songs, the less valuable they become.  Fewer and fewer death row fans out there.  Take Inside Out Compilation for example.  I'm glad it finally got released, but let's face it, 10/15 years ago, that project could have got way more money for it than what it ended up getting.  I think whomever had it saw the writing on the wall and decided to get what he could before it became practically worthless. 

dj coma

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 10:44:09 AM »

peep game 2 is one

blunt tyme is real

Oh I totally agree.  I've said many times, the longer people hold on to these songs, the less valuable they become.  Fewer and fewer death row fans out there.  Take Inside Out Compilation for example.  I'm glad it finally got released, but let's face it, 10/15 years ago, that project could have got way more money for it than what it ended up getting.  I think whomever had it saw the writing on the wall and decided to get what he could before it became practically worthless. 

The source of Inside Out was not sitting on it for all that time. It was obtained in the last 5 years.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 08:46:02 AM »

peep game 2 is one

blunt tyme is real

The source of Inside Out was not sitting on it for all that time. It was obtained in the last 5 years.

No doubt, maybe not your source, but someone had it all this time.  I'm glad you're doing what you're doing for the community Coma and finally getting these songs out there, it's much appreciated. 

dj coma

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 10:55:58 AM »

peep game 2 is one

blunt tyme is real

No doubt, maybe not your source, but someone had it all this time.  I'm glad you're doing what you're doing for the community Coma and finally getting these songs out there, it's much appreciated. 

The someone that had it all this time is the vault lol. Thanks for your support!