Author Topic: questions for topp dogg?  (Read 2649 times)

Arthur Bishop

Re: questions for topp dogg?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 01:42:43 PM »
Just Curious, what did Sir-Rat give in exchange for the interview.
At first your moms telephone number, but they refused so I gave them 83 bux in food stamps

right on blow job king.

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »
Can u ask him for some old acapellaz so i can do some mix'z??
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

jmix

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 05:47:10 PM »
when will u interview him j?

I did yesterday..

to who asked... abusive?
the majesty interview is dropping this month, although, i tend to use jan (low count view month on yt historically) to conduct several interviews to feed the channel for the year.

dee yada, topp dogg, & heather hunter are done so far in 3 days

kuruptDPG

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 01:16:12 PM »

I did yesterday..

to who asked... abusive?
the majesty interview is dropping this month, although, i tend to use jan (low count view month on yt historically) to conduct several interviews to feed the channel for the year.

cheers homie, did u ask him any of my questions by anychance?

abusive

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 08:28:55 PM »

I did yesterday..

to who asked... abusive?

Thanks. Can't wait for the Majesty one.
???????? @ bolded
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 01:53:57 PM »

I did yesterday..

to who asked... abusive?

Thanks. Can't wait for the Majesty one.
???????? @ bolded

just wasnt sure when i was typing if it was you that asked

love33

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 06:02:05 PM »
Ask him if:

What tracks was taken off 'Too Gangsta For Radio' that he did (he was on the OG Promo Poster but never appeared on the album)

Him and Tha Realest are going to do an album together?

How did it feel to drop the hit record "ALL ABOUT U" and be featured ALLOVER MTV, BET, and THE BOX?

2Relevant

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 01:44:59 PM »
Ask him if:

What tracks was taken off 'Too Gangsta For Radio' that he did (he was on the OG Promo Poster but never appeared on the album)

Him and Tha Realest are going to do an album together?

How did it feel to drop the hit record "ALL ABOUT U" and be featured ALLOVER MTV, BET, and THE BOX?

these can easily be answered lol

1. he was on the intro on track 1
2. those two biters will never make a album they pretty much dead lol
3. im sure it was the highlight of his entire music career cause he didn't do shit after

123imagee

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2017, 08:41:32 AM »
When will we see the interview?

love33

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 05:33:11 PM »

3. im sure it was the highlight of his entire music career cause he didn't do shit after

Lol dude you hatin bad! He became an overnight celebrity when "All Bout U" dropped and they spun him allover tv, then it was followed up with the hit record "Top Dogg Cindafella" which he sold a million platinum units on Chronic 2000 album - Also, theres a rumor he had 5 tracks on TGFR and one of them was with Eastwood called "If you can't take the Heat" and DMX recorded a track for TGFR that never made the album

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:59:21 PM by love33 »

Okka

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 06:39:10 AM »

Lol dude you hatin bad! He became an overnight celebrity when "All Bout U" dropped and they spun him allover tv, then it was followed up with the hit record "Top Dogg Cindafella" which he sold a million platinum units on Chronic 2000 album - Also, theres a rumor he had 5 tracks on TGFR and one of them was with Eastwood called "If you can't take the Heat" and DMX recorded a track for TGFR that never made the album

What? Did "Chronic 2000" go platinum?

2Relevant

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 01:20:07 PM »

then it was followed up with the hit record "Top Dogg Cindafella" which he sold a million platinum units on Chronic 2000 album - Also, theres a rumor he had 5 tracks on TGFR and one of them was with Eastwood called "If you can't take the Heat" and DMX recorded a track for TGFR that never made the album

LMAO did c2k even go platinum :D

Mietek23

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 01:46:34 PM »

Nah, it reached around 700k units tho, which was hella good @ that time for Death Row.

Okka

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2017, 02:13:35 AM »

Nah, it reached around 700k units tho, which was hella good @ that time for Death Row.

Where did you read that from?

2Relevant

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2017, 12:52:27 PM »

700k was horrible for that time period guess c2k was a flop and pretty much the end for dr i consider 1996 the end of dr