Author Topic: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary leaking next week!!!  (Read 10392 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary 57% raised already!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 07:01:44 PM »
just sent some money to coma, i dont know why more people aren't getting down on this.  i contacted coma on dm on bomb1st, he got back to me the next day and got it all set up and i sent over the money.  looks like the next project is going to have some more Dr. Dre shit, so im pumped for the future.  please contribute, your old self from ten-fifteen years ago would slap you if you didn't send some money over for some unreleased snoop songs!!!!

Avalanche

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 08:01:30 PM »
just sent some money to coma, i dont know why more people aren't getting down on this.  i contacted coma on dm on bomb1st, he got back to me the next day and got it all set up and i sent over the money.  looks like the next project is going to have some more Dr. Dre shit, so im pumped for the future.  please contribute, your old self from ten-fifteen years ago would slap you if you didn't send some money over for some unreleased snoop songs!!!!

what is the minimum contribution. also, you mentioned next one is supposed to have dre stuff on it... did he mention that or is there a tbd forum thread in the vip?

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »

what is the minimum contribution. also, you mentioned next one is supposed to have dre stuff on it... did he mention that or is there a tbd forum thread in the vip?

they said it is $30 but you can contribute anything that you want to it (i did $20), it is in the vip thread for the level three it says "va- d.r. comp (dr. dre era 93-95)"

---mr_quik---

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 09:39:46 PM »
Definitely supporting this ...were else we getting unheard dre/dpg tracks??

NIBIRU

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 03:25:53 AM »
I support this idea  8)  i give too       , i m fan of DEATH ROW   i want all from the vault  :)
100% FRENCH FUNK

WestWestYA

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 06:14:42 AM »
Snippets
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/XvpuTtyl/file.html

Looks like the doggfather intro was dogg named snoop lyrics :)

dj coma

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 10:54:01 AM »

No minimum, you can throw in whatever you can afford or what you feel it's worth to you. That's what's great about these projects. There's a recommended amount based on the goal divided by ~ 35 people contributing which is roughly how many people chipped in for Inside Out. That's just so people get an idea of what amount they should throw in that will help us reach the goal, but it is not mandatory. I'd love it if we got tons of small contributions from many people as opposed to large contributions from a handful of people because that lowers the average amount everybody has to put in to reach the goal.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2016, 12:32:57 PM »
Snippets

what's the extension of your file? does not open with an audio/media player nor and archive extractor

Funkstradamus

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2016, 02:11:06 PM »
is it too late to contribute to this???

WestWestYA

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2016, 02:26:01 PM »
Snippets

what's the extension of your file? does not open with an audio/media player nor and archive extractor
just rename it .mp3

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 03:58:21 PM »
is it too late to contribute to this???

nope only 300 bucks to go!

Avalanche

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 07:46:57 PM »
just sent some money to coma, i dont know why more people aren't getting down on this.  i contacted coma on dm on bomb1st, he got back to me the next day and got it all set up and i sent over the money.  looks like the next project is going to have some more Dr. Dre shit, so im pumped for the future.  please contribute, your old self from ten-fifteen years ago would slap you if you didn't send some money over for some unreleased snoop songs!!!!

they said it is $30 but you can contribute anything that you want to it (i did $20), it is in the vip thread for the level three it says "va- d.r. comp (dr. dre era 93-95)"

guess my next question should be how do you get to see the vip thread...

that version of street life... love the instrumental. now only if it had the pac verse!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:53:37 PM by Avalanche »

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 10:34:09 AM »
Just contributed!!!
Coma from your opinion how many level will there be???
And is the stuff getting better and better from level to level??

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 11:34:04 PM »
194 $ to go. come on guys lets do this.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 12:10:14 AM »
off topic: did the full version of if theres a cure ever leak?
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/