Author Topic: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary leaking next week!!!  (Read 10394 times)

dj coma

Re: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary 57% raised already!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »
Just contributed!!!
Coma from your opinion how many level will there be???
And is the stuff getting better and better from level to level??

I don't know much more than you guys do about the upcoming stuff. There is a lot of material though.

NIBIRU

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2016, 03:08:57 PM »
Who owns the material ???
100% FRENCH FUNK

2Relevant

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2016, 03:53:01 PM »
Who owns the material ???

someone said according to some chap named correa

"they'er fuckin bootleggers"

Avalanche

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2016, 08:25:14 PM »
whats the source of the doggfather mixes? has their quality been purposely downgraded or is it a tape rip? Sounds possible vs the non doggfather tracks on the sampler...

johnnie360

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2016, 08:28:03 PM »
whats the source of the doggfather mixes? has their quality been purposely downgraded or is it a tape rip? Sounds possible vs the non doggfather tracks on the sampler...

I want to say you can most likely expect a good chunk to be 128kbs server rips, and whatever else this was sourced from. Best quality Id say you can expect or hope for.

LostSkanless

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2016, 08:56:04 PM »

I want to say you can most likely expect a good chunk to be 128kbs server rips, and whatever else this was sourced from. Best quality Id say you can expect or hope for.

well said

Efrain

How do i contribute? I want to help out with this.

Young Dan Iza

im not sure if it is still private or not but here is the link

http://www.bomb1st.com/forums/index.php?board=85.0

if it is still private, sign up for a bomb first account and message dj coma, he will give you access make your contribution via paypal and you are good to go

dnjp4life

off topic: did the full version of if theres a cure ever leak?

Yeah it leaked in CD quality a couple of years ago. I'd hook you up with the track if my computer was good enough.

djbeto

Re: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary 154 left donate 1 5 10 20
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 01:13:50 PM »
Almost there

Can you remaster 128kbps rips or is it akin to polishing a turd due to the amount of frequencies that are missing?

Efrain

Can you remaster 128kbps rips or is it akin to polishing a turd due to the amount of frequencies that are missing?

I can make it sound better for sure. I'm pretty sure the "eastisde party" dat that they leaked was in 128 and if you listen to the one I did on that dpg/2pac ep thing they sound like 20x better so I'll def take a crack at it.

805Cyclone

Re: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary 154 left donate 1 5 10 20
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 08:40:44 PM »
Efrain deffenatly knows how to remaster.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

I can make it sound better for sure. I'm pretty sure the "eastisde party" dat that they leaked was in 128 and if you listen to the one I did on that dpg/2pac ep thing they sound like 20x better so I'll def take a crack at it.

did you contact djcoma?

That's good to hear and I'm sure your work will too be good to hear.