Author Topic: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary leaking next week!!!  (Read 10464 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: B1 tha doggfather 20th anniversary leaking next week!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »
You guys should contribute next time, then you'll get the leak right away.  We've had it for a while now.  I think the wording was that people weren't going to care or get upset if the projects leaked publically, but I don't think it's a high priority for the owner to purposely leak it for people who didn't contribute.  It'll make it's way out to the forums soon enough, just have to be patient.  

Throw 10 - 15 bucks on the next project.  Doesn't have to be a lot.  Figure you'd pay that much if you saw the CD in stores, and you're getting way more songs.  

The more contributors we have, the faster we reach the goals, the quicker additional projects are put out there and the more unreleased music we all end up getting.  

You never know when the source of the songs is going to change his mind, or get tired of doing these projects, or real life might take over.  We have to strike while the iron is hot.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:04:27 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2016, 10:18:12 AM »
You guys should contribute next time, then you'll get the leak right away.  We've had it for a while now.  I think the wording was that people weren't going to care or get upset if the projects leaked publically, but I don't think it's a high priority for the owner to purposely leak it for people who didn't contribute.  It'll make it's way out to the forums soon enough, just have to be patient.  

Throw 10 - 15 bucks on the next project.  Doesn't have to be a lot.  Figure you'd pay that much if you saw the CD in stores, and you're getting way more songs.  

The more contributors we have, the faster we reach the goals, the quicker additional projects are put out there and the more unreleased music we all end up getting.  

You never know when the source of the songs is going to change his mind, or get tired of doing these projects, or real life might take over.  We have to strike while the iron is hot.

word!

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2016, 10:22:35 AM »

PREACH!

HighEyeCue

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2016, 11:17:34 AM »

PREACH!

S.J

But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2016, 12:46:07 PM »
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/jiEWz84U/file.html

Propz! If they decide to leak unreleased Nate Dogg material next time, I'll definitely contribute

Shiram619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2016, 02:00:33 PM »
Where do we got to contribute to Level 3?

Do we just send Dj Coma a message?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2016, 02:05:08 PM »

Propz! If they decide to leak unreleased Nate Dogg material next time, I'll definitely contribute

You're in luck, the next level has Mobbin With Tha Dogg Pound on it, sure Nate Dogg is on that.  Good time for you to start contributing. 

Fritz

« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2016, 01:31:26 AM »
Looking forward to it also, msg'd DJ coma but no reply

NIBIRU

« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2016, 11:36:00 AM »
I'm fan of DEATH ROW , it's a chance for me , i contribute  ;)
100% FRENCH FUNK

Mista Rosa

« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2016, 12:27:05 PM »

You're in luck, the next level has Mobbin With Tha Dogg Pound on it, sure Nate Dogg is on that.  Good time for you to start contributing. 

I would throw 150$ on a Nate Dogg project, word. It is hard for Nate Dogg fans, a few cuts come out each year, not always his best unreleased material. Anyway if the next project has some Nate on it I will contribute.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

SuperSpider

« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2016, 01:26:51 PM »

Do we know what the next levels are, I'm wondering what's coming through the pipeline and whether I should get excited and start putting money aside?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2016, 07:22:39 AM »

Do we know what the next levels are, I'm wondering what's coming through the pipeline and whether I should get excited and start putting money aside?

They just announce one project at a time, when one finishes, another one starts.  I don't think there's a big plan and they have all these projects planned out ahead.  As one starts nearing completion, another one is worked on.  Who knows, the source could decide it's over or he doesn't want to do it anymore.  If the flow of funds starts to slow or it becomes difficult to reach levels, I imagine projects would slow or even stop.  I would treat each project as if it's the last one and that way you won't be disappointed.  Really, it's better to contribute 10 or 20 dollars for each project than save up and donate a big chunk for a future project that may or may not end up happening. 

Whoever is sourcing the material is a fan just like us, I'm sure they know what the popular projects would be, ie Pac, Dre, Nate Dogg, etc.  I think some artists, or estates of artists, follow the scene closer than others.  I think they want to stay somewhat under the radar and a big Dre or 2Pac project would probably garner a lot of attention which they may or may not want. 

Personally, I like these compilations.  Everyone are fans of different artists, that way we all get what we want.  A Pac or Dre project would probably be mad expensive.  I'm a Death Row fan in general, so even hearing unreleased stuff from the lesser known artists is cool for me.  You figure the Pac scene is huge, everyone wants Dre stuff, you know people are actively chasing that stuff and that stuff will all come out eventually.  I doubt many people are hustling trying to get a hold of Soopafly stuff, or Paradise, or J-Flexx, OFTB, etc.  So it's nice to be able to get some of their unreleased stuff too because that's the kind of stuff that will probably never see the light of day.  Even if some company takes over Death Row and starts doing releases again, they are only going to release the popular stuff that they think they can make money off of. 

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2016, 11:48:56 AM »
When one of these projects has The Next Episode I'll contribute on a regular basis....

Quadruple OG

« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2016, 10:38:16 AM »
06. Pop Bloccin' ft Techniec, Kurupt & Big Pimpin (Unreleased Song)

Amazed this hasn't been pointed out, especially on this forum, but this not quite accurate. The finished version of this song was released several years ago on The Lost Sessions, titled "Quite Obvious" and features Rappin' 4-Tay.