Author Topic: A.T.C.Q. - We Got It From Here…Thank You 4 Your Service (Discussion Thread)  (Read 718 times)

terence chill

A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here…Thank You 4 Your Service

1. The Space Program
2. We The People….
3. Whateva Will Be
4. Solid Wall of Sound
5. Dis Generation
6. Kids…
7. Melatonin
8. Enough

1. Mobius
2. Black Spasmodic
3. The Killing Season
4. Lost Somebody
5. Movin’ Backwards
6. Conrad Tokoyo
7. Ego
8. The Donald

Feat. Busta Rhymes, Andre 3000, Kendrick Lamar, Talib Kweli, Anderson .Paak, Jack White, Elton John....

Label:  Epic Records
Release Date: 11.11.2016
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:37:45 PM by terence chill »

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I heard it and I liked it.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Dogg Ly Dogg

I heard it and I liked it.

Me too, great piece of work.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Getting the physical today. Have only heard the single which I loved. Can't wait to hear it.

Blood$

as somebody who never got heavy into Tribe like that but always respected what they contributed, this was a pretty solid album... only 4-5 joints really stuck out to me but overall the whole album flows well and sounds real nice in the whip  8)

Young Old Head

nice album, way better than de la soul's comback album.

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

as somebody who never got heavy into Tribe like that but always respected what they contributed, this was a pretty solid album... only 4-5 joints really stuck out to me but overall the whole album flows well and sounds real nice in the whip  8)

Money .. I fux wit tribe but it was never really my shit. Even the classics, I never got into it as much as the general hip-hop head did.. But this is a dope album.