Author Topic: Outlawz - So Much Pain ft. Mike Green  (Read 1614 times)

djole 213

Outlawz - So Much Pain ft. Mike Green
« on: November 11, 2016, 05:02:07 AM »

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: Outlawz - So Much Pain ft. Mike Green
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 11:39:00 AM »
song could have been pretty cool without that gay ass singer. damn he's a really terrible singer.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:12:52 PM »
Sell out niggaz bitchassniggas they killed Hussein Fatal because of their oath.

midwestryder

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 04:22:58 PM »
you sound stupid as hell .  it is fact they are not sellouts and they did not kill Hussien Fatal dumbass.  these are facts and you are talking out your ass .

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 04:00:22 AM »
you sound stupid as hell .  it is fact they are not sellouts and they did not kill Hussien Fatal dumbass.  these are facts and you are talking out your ass .

the funny thing is you don't know shit about the situation and your funkyass is talking like a boss..but you ain't a boss you're a bigfathoe!!! that's the difference there.

midwestryder

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 01:02:06 PM »
you sound stupid as hell .  it is fact they are not sellouts and they did not kill Hussien Fatal dumbass.  these are facts and you are talking out your ass .

the funny thing is you don't know shit about the situation and your funkyass is talking like a boss..but you ain't a boss you're a bigfathoe!!! that's the difference there.
no the funny thing is you are fake ass wannabe and hoe .  it is fact I do know shit about the situation unlike you and i'm boss unlike your hoe ass .    the only person with funky ass is you hoe.  so don't come at with that bullshit wannabe ass foreigner
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:22:19 PM by midwestryder »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 02:43:08 PM »
you sound stupid as hell .  it is fact they are not sellouts and they did not kill Hussien Fatal dumbass.  these are facts and you are talking out your ass .

no the funny thing is you are fake ass wannabe and hoe .  it is fact I do know shit about the situation unlike you and i'm boss unlike your hoe ass .    the only person with funky ass is you hoe.  so don't come at with that bullshit wannabe ass foreigner

Make America Great again, right??? PUSYYASSSHOE ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS HOE ASS NIGGA, KILL YOURSELF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 04:47:07 PM »

Make America Great again, right??? PUSYYASSSHOE ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS HOE ASS NIGGA, KILL YOURSELF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck Trump .   how sad and pathetic are you  .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .  you are just another fake wannabe foreigner . you are no man
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:49:23 PM by midwestryder »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 12:23:50 AM »

fuck Trump .   how sad and pathetic are you  .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .  you are just another fake wannabe foreigner . you are no man

Fucking trump supporter Redneck whity shit kill yourself Punk

midwestryder

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 11:14:41 AM »

how stupid and illiterate are you  .  I said fuck Trump and I hate trump dumbass . . so I am not trump supporter .  also I can't be redneck because I am black dipshit .  you sound stupid as fuck .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .    you are not a man and you are nothing but punk fake asss foreign wannabe pathetic ass troll

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 01:09:52 PM »

how stupid and illiterate are you  .  I said fuck Trump and I hate trump dumbass . . so I am not trump supporter .  also I can't be redneck because I am black dipshit .  you sound stupid as fuck .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .    you are not a man and you are nothing but punk fake asss foreign wannabe pathetic ass troll

listen uncle tom you´re a trumps black supporter fucking pinhead get a life you fucking fruit fuck your cheap ass life...got it? i bet not..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 01:50:59 PM »
I had no idea Midwestrider was a Trump supporter

midwestryder

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 06:10:47 PM »

listen uncle tom you´re a trumps black supporter fucking pinhead get a life you fucking fruit fuck your cheap ass life...got it? i bet not..
no you listen you pathetic sad ass illiterate fake ass wannabe foreign troll  . one it is fact I am not uncle tom like you and it is fact I don't support trump like your ball licking fruit ass does .    nothing about my life is cheap like your pathetic life  .   you are pathetic loser with no life .

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 07:09:14 PM »

no you listen you pathetic sad ass illiterate fake ass wannabe foreign troll  . one it is fact I am not uncle tom like you and it is fact I don't support trump like your ball licking fruit ass does .    nothing about my life is cheap like your pathetic life  .   you are pathetic loser with no life .

Wait, since when are you anti trump now???

midwestryder

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 08:40:22 PM »

Wait, since when are you anti trump now???
Hack I have always been anti trump .  never supported that piece of crap  .
Ferhat is full of lying made up bullshit .