Author Topic: Outlawz - So Much Pain ft. Mike Green  (Read 1613 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: Outlawz - So Much Pain ft. Mike Green
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 11:53:10 PM »
Sell out niggaz bitchassniggas they killed Hussein Fatal because of their oath.
you sound stupid as hell .  it is fact they are not sellouts and they did not kill Hussien Fatal dumbass.  these are facts and you are talking out your ass .

the funny thing is you don't know shit about the situation and your funkyass is talking like a boss..but you ain't a boss you're a bigfathoe!!! that's the difference there.
no the funny thing is you are fake ass wannabe and hoe .  it is fact I do know shit about the situation unlike you and i'm boss unlike your hoe ass .    the only person with funky ass is you hoe.  so don't come at with that bullshit wannabe ass foreigner

Make America Great again, right??? PUSYYASSSHOE ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS HOE ASS NIGGA, KILL YOURSELF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck Trump .   how sad and pathetic are you  .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .  you are just another fake wannabe foreigner . you are no man

Fucking trump supporter Redneck whity shit kill yourself Punk
how stupid and illiterate are you  .  I said fuck Trump and I hate trump dumbass . . so I am not trump supporter .  also I can't be redneck because I am black dipshit .  you sound stupid as fuck .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .    you are not a man and you are nothing but punk fake asss foreign wannabe pathetic ass troll

listen uncle tom you´re a trumps black supporter fucking pinhead get a life you fucking fruit fuck your cheap ass life...got it? i bet not..
no you listen you pathetic sad ass illiterate fake ass wannabe foreign troll  . one it is fact I am not uncle tom like you and it is fact I don't support trump like your ball licking fruit ass does .    nothing about my life is cheap like your pathetic life  .   you are pathetic loser with no life .

Wait, since when are you anti trump now???
Hack I have always been anti trump .  never supported that piece of crap  .
Ferhat is full of lying made up bullshit .

Cry little baby nobody believes me, fucwrongwitu????? Fucouttahere

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 08:59:46 AM »
you sound stupid as hell .  it is fact they are not sellouts and they did not kill Hussien Fatal dumbass.  these are facts and you are talking out your ass .

the funny thing is you don't know shit about the situation and your funkyass is talking like a boss..but you ain't a boss you're a bigfathoe!!! that's the difference there.
no the funny thing is you are fake ass wannabe and hoe .  it is fact I do know shit about the situation unlike you and i'm boss unlike your hoe ass .    the only person with funky ass is you hoe.  so don't come at with that bullshit wannabe ass foreigner

Make America Great again, right??? PUSYYASSSHOE ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS HOE ASS NIGGA, KILL YOURSELF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck Trump .   how sad and pathetic are you  .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .  you are just another fake wannabe foreigner . you are no man

how stupid and illiterate are you  .  I said fuck Trump and I hate trump dumbass . . so I am not trump supporter .  also I can't be redneck because I am black dipshit .  you sound stupid as fuck .  nope I will never kill myself because I'm better then you and your sad pathetic kind .    you are not a man and you are nothing but punk fake asss foreign wannabe pathetic ass troll

listen uncle tom you´re a trumps black supporter fucking pinhead get a life you fucking fruit fuck your cheap ass life...got it? i bet not..
no you listen you pathetic sad ass illiterate fake ass wannabe foreign troll  . one it is fact I am not uncle tom like you and it is fact I don't support trump like your ball licking fruit ass does .    nothing about my life is cheap like your pathetic life  .   you are pathetic loser with no life .

the only cry baby is your foreign fake ass wannabe bitch ass . it is fact there is not wrong with me like there is with your sad and pathetic fake trolling no having life ass.. no I don't have to get fucouttahere because I was here before your dumb lying ass . so you have to get tha fuckouttahere dumbass dipshit .

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 02:12:43 PM »

the only cry baby is your foreign fake ass wannabe bitch ass . it is fact there is not wrong with me like there is with your sad and pathetic fake trolling no having life ass.. no I don't have to get fucouttahere because I was here before your dumb lying ass . so you have to get tha fuckouttahere dumbass dipshit .

Do you believe in God??? believe me that i will destroy you punkass when im in the us and a mothersucka i will punish you hoeass, do you understand me pussy>??? do you know what that means????? i doubt that!!!! cause your brain is like pinkys brain:

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 05:23:57 PM »

Do you believe in God??? believe me that i will destroy you punkass when im in the us and a mothersucka i will punish you hoeass, do you understand me pussy>??? do you know what that means????? i doubt that!!!! cause your brain is like pinkys brain:

ha ha ha how sad and pathetic .  you would destroy shit punk .  if you come to US your pussy ass will get got . you won't do shit  you are not bad ass and you will get easily destroyed by me. I from east ST Louis. no you don't understand because that Is how stupid and fake you are.  I have higher intellect then you  dumbass .   it is fact I graduated from college and do not have brain like Pinky like your dumb fake wannabe foreign troll ass  does .  so eat shit with fake ass troll threats . you are nothing and your pathetic . you are not man and your just some little boy pretending

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 06:10:52 PM »
Ferhat stop being a liar and man up. go visit st Louis and Midwest will destroy your fool ass

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 12:59:55 AM »

ha ha ha how sad and pathetic .  you would destroy shit punk .  if you come to US your pussy ass will get got . you won't do shit  you are not bad ass and you will get easily destroyed by me. I from east ST Louis. no you don't understand because that Is how stupid and fake you are.  I have higher intellect then you  dumbass .   it is fact I graduated from college and do not have brain like Pinky like your dumb fake wannabe foreign troll ass  does .  so eat shit with fake ass troll threats . you are nothing and your pathetic . you are not man and your just some little boy pretending

Hehehe hehehe what the fuck is St Louis??? You fucking southern midwest hoe!! I will come to chitown or even fuckin Detroit nothing but peanuting fuxkaaaa

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 01:01:04 AM »
Ferhat stop being a liar and man up. go visit st Louis and Midwest will destroy your fool ass

Hack you fucking hoe you Exposed your Ass a groupie fucking hoe!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 07:04:44 AM »

Hack you fucking hoe you Exposed your Ass a groupie fucking hoe!!!!

exposed my ass?  I've never posted a picture of my ass before.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 07:16:00 AM »

Hehehe hehehe what the fuck is St Louis??? You fucking southern midwest hoe!! I will come to chitown or even fuckin Detroit nothing but peanuting fuxkaaaa

Lmfao, im speechless @ this whole argument

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 10:12:57 AM »

ST Louis is the gate way to the west and murder capital of the US .   . ST Louis is not southern dumbasss uneducated dipshit ,  .  it is fact I am no hoe like and never will be .  so you are too scared to come to ST Louis and will go to Detroit or Chicago . . shows how much of bitch ass hoe and fake ass pretend wannabe foreign troll with no life you are .

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 12:40:52 PM »

ST Louis is the gate way to the west and murder capital of the US .   . ST Louis is not southern dumbasss uneducated dipshit ,  .  it is fact I am no hoe like and never will be .  so you are too scared to come to ST Louis and will go to Detroit or Chicago . . shows how much of bitch ass hoe and fake ass pretend wannabe foreign troll with no life you are .

here is you gate faggot fuck outta here and hack to fuck you´re still working at the santa monica blvd. where you every gayass like midwestryder fucking your gayass????

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 01:47:34 PM »

here is you gate faggot fuck outta here and hack to fuck you´re still working at the santa monica blvd. where you every gayass like midwestryder fucking your gayass????
it is fact there is nothing gay about ST. Louis unlike where you are from in fact is totally gay .   it is fact the only faggot is you with your manhood issues  .   it is fact my fact me and hack are not gay and  don't like fucking men like your gay foreign ass . it is fact me and Hack fuck women not men like your gay ass .  .  so no you get fuck outta here because I was here before your dumb gay fake pretend wannabe foreign pathetic troll ass .   how dumb and pathetic are you, 

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 03:23:05 PM »

it is fact there is nothing gay about ST. Louis unlike where you are from in fact is totally gay .   it is fact the only faggot is you with your manhood issues  .   it is fact my fact me and hack are not gay and  don't like fucking men like your gay foreign ass . it is fact me and Hack fuck women not men like your gay ass .  .  so no you get fuck outta here because I was here before your dumb gay fake pretend wannabe foreign pathetic troll ass .   how dumb and pathetic are you, 

speaking for a other "man" makes you of course not gay, FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT THE BAZOOKA IN YOUR BITCHASSMOUTH HOE ASS!!!!

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 06:10:33 PM »

speaking for a other "man" makes you of course not gay, FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT THE BAZOOKA IN YOUR BITCHASSMOUTH HOE ASS!!!!
it is fact I don't like men like you do .  in fact I like women  .  it is the only faggot is your pathetic sad foreign fake ass wannabe pretend troll self with manhood issues .  the only bitch is you talking shit behind a computer screen like punk bitch ass troll you are.  I am no hoe like your bitchass .   put a bazooka ?  how stupid can you be dipshit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2016, 07:23:12 PM »
ferhat don't you live in Germany or something?