Author Topic: Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?  (Read 4831 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2016, 01:03:15 PM »
"But Trannys don't have fattys!"

Lmfao

Dude is so pathetic. Completely lost and proud of his ignorance. Straight bitch.

Calilove661™

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2016, 03:05:22 PM »
"But Trannys don't have fattys!"

Lmfao

Sccif loves Mike Isabelli, Tyga's new old booooooooooooooooooooooooooom

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2016, 02:57:35 AM »
Heroes? I wouldn't call Bill Clinton a hero as his ass needs to go to jail if the conspiracy is true. And with Bill, I could believe it. He's the type to get to elite status for it.

All the research I did on Michelle being a man only brought up angry white men calling her Moochele and claiming she was born a man. Everything else process she was born a woman. Made me research such dumb shit. I guess that's what you wanted.

Obama is one. He ordered $70,000 of "hot dogs" flown to D.C.  All in the Wikileaks emails. If you had half a clue and were researching the real news, you'd know that that is slang for young boys. Your heros are faggot pedos and trannies. Congratulations.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2016, 12:40:32 PM »
Heroes? I wouldn't call Bill Clinton a hero as his ass needs to go to jail if the conspiracy is true. And with Bill, I could believe it. He's the type to get to elite status for it.

All the research I did on Michelle being a man only brought up angry white men calling her Moochele and claiming she was born a man. Everything else process she was born a woman. Made me research such dumb shit. I guess that's what you wanted.

Obama is one. He ordered $70,000 of "hot dogs" flown to D.C.  All in the Wikileaks emails. If you had half a clue and were researching the real news, you'd know that that is slang for young boys. Your heros are faggot pedos and trannies. Congratulations.

Wait, I read that on Wikileaks. LMAO. Dude, according to Wikileaks, he had CHICAGO dogs flown in from CHICAGO, which the cost ended up being $70,000 because how much it cost to fly the damn plane. LMAO. Is it an abuse of power to spend $70,000 on Chicago Dogs which run about $3 in Chicago, YES, but it had nothing to do with little boys. Oh man. Even Wikileaks said it was Chicago dogs.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2016, 12:43:12 PM »

Obama is one. He ordered $70,000 of "hot dogs" flown to D.C.  All in the Wikileaks emails. If you had half a clue and were researching the real news, you'd know that that is slang for young boys. Your heros are faggot pedos and trannies. Congratulations.

Wait, I read that on Wikileaks. LMAO. Dude, according to Wikileaks, he had CHICAGO dogs flown in from CHICAGO, which the cost ended up being $70,000 because how much it cost to fly the damn plane. LMAO. Is it an abuse of power to spend $70,000 on Chicago Dogs which run about $3 in Chicago, YES, but it had nothing to do with little boys. Oh man. Even Wikileaks said it was Chicago dogs.

He wanted mini corndogs

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »

He wanted mini corndogs

I mean if we get technical, deep dish Chicago pizza, corn dogs and Chicago dogs were ordered for the party. What is pizza code for?

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »

He wanted mini corndogs

I mean if we get technical, deep dish Chicago pizza, corn dogs and Chicago dogs were ordered for the party. What is pizza code for?

Ask Krazysumwhat, he'd know better than I would

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2016, 09:26:46 PM »
Lol@Trippa in this thread, I used to think he was a logical guy but he's turned into a nut job....MDog may be a hopeless Democratic drone but Hes still my homie, but Trippa is trippin hard with that shit--I'm wit Mdogg-Michelle Obama is fine
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2016, 04:32:59 AM »

These two look exactly alike

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2016, 05:32:16 AM »
Lol@Trippa in this thread, I used to think he was a logical guy but he's turned into a nut job....MDog may be a hopeless Democratic drone but Hes still my homie, but Trippa is trippin hard with that shit--I'm wit Mdogg-Michelle Obama is fine

Rather be a nut job than a deadbeat dad.

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2016, 05:39:40 AM »

Even at $3, that's over 23,000 hot dogs...that's $3 on the street, buying them in bulk is nowhere near that much more like $1.50. That's almost 47,000 hot dogs. Can you fathom that many hot dogs being flown in for a party? Was this party at Yankee stadium? You honestly believe that? Podestas emails referenced "pizza" over 500 times, hot dogs like 200 times and other food references that made no sense. Clearly code words. FBI website showed these words as pedo slang. He went to "spirit cooking" dinners hosted by a known satanist, had pictures of cannibalism in his office etc. All of your democrat idols are very sick people. Your cognitive dissonance won't allow you the see the truth even when it's right under your nose.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:34:38 AM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2016, 05:44:27 AM »
She died shortly after she said this.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Et38_Ufv-Jw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2016, 07:49:33 PM »
Crickets...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2016, 09:39:17 PM »
She was also old and built with plastic. She'd been sick for a while. Joan died of old age.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2016, 12:22:08 AM »
She was also old and built with plastic. She'd been sick for a while. Joan died of old age.

Would u fuck Michelle Obama?