Author Topic: E-40: The D-Boy Diary: Book 1 & 2 (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 1340 times)

midwestryder

Re: E-40: The D-Boy Diary: Book 1 & 2 (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 01:54:12 AM »
Garbage ...says he is reppin the bay but puts out trap/ratchet music...He nut rides the south like there's no tomorrow.
no E-40 does not nut ride the south .   E-40 does put out bay music but you seem to not be able to tell the difference   . plus bay is where the south got their sound from . 

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

dameons

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2016, 07:28:55 PM »
Garbage ...says he is reppin the bay but puts out trap/ratchet music...He nut rides the south like there's no tomorrow.
no E-40 does not nut ride the south .   E-40 does put out bay music but you seem to not be able to tell the difference   . plus bay is where the south got their sound from . 

I knew someone would say this....He started out mob as fuck..All the way from  Federal to thru 2003 ...When Lil Jon blew up he was groupie as fuck ...nut rode the south movement. .. Doing tracks with the Ying Yang Twins...He went the popular direction to stay relevant. ..This is why we get albums full of club garbage....

dameons

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2016, 07:29:52 PM »
First time I never even bothered peeping a download with 40..

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2016, 08:48:38 PM »

I knew someone would say this....He started out mob as fuck..All the way from  Federal to thru 2003 ...When Lil Jon blew up he was groupie as fuck ...nut rode the south movement. .. Doing tracks with the Ying Yang Twins...He went the popular direction to stay relevant. ..This is why we get albums full of club garbage....
E-40 was doing tracks with southern artist all thru the 90's . do you not remember south west riders compilation ?  he was working with southern artists like 8ball and MGJ , UGK ,master P and no limit and many more during the 90's.  so you are wrong again  . so E-40 was never groupie as fuck  . it was the south he wanted to work with E-40 because E-40 influenced the south.  he rode no south movement .  E-40 was doing what he has always done since the start .   I hear club music in a lot of bay artist music . so that is how they get down in bay .

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 06:03:03 PM »
I FUX WITH 40 WATER BUT HE JUST PUTTING MUSIC OUT TO KEEP HIS NAME POPPING!!!

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 01:17:50 PM »

E-40 was doing tracks with southern artist all thru the 90's . do you not remember south west riders compilation ?  he was working with southern artists like 8ball and MGJ , UGK ,master P and no limit and many more during the 90's.  so you are wrong again  . so E-40 was never groupie as fuck  . it was the south he wanted to work with E-40 because E-40 influenced the south.  he rode no south movement .  E-40 was doing what he has always done since the start .   I hear club music in a lot of bay artist music . so that is how they get down in bay .

I actually agree with that, dude has no clue what he's even talking about lol I didn't hear any "trap" or "ratchet" music on either disc even if the material isn't 40's best it definitely still retains a predominantly bay sound and doesn't sound like whatever is on the radio currently

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 01:19:08 PM »
40 for sure could have narrowed all of this material onto one disc and I would have bought it for the ride but I'm not mad at his hustle whatsoever

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ