Author Topic: Jerry Heller Talks new N.W.A. Movie, His Lawsuit, Eazy E & More  (Read 1743 times)

Sccit

Re: Jerry Heller Talks new N.W.A. Movie, His Lawsuit, Eazy E & More
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 03:02:20 PM »
take all that religious biblical shit to Train Of Thought  :rant:

Naah mayn, we guna let topics veer to wherever they go naturally, ala the coli. We wana promote authentic discussions on here, not limit them. There's a reason they doin numbers.

abusive

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 06:05:52 PM »
Bruh Israel is on the continent of Asia.. Google is your friend.

And no, Jerry won't turn dark under the sun, because he's not an Israeli Jew, but rather an American Jew who's family tree probably traces to European blood via converted tribes.. Basically, most of what you're saying is bs. Are u not familiar wit the classic Jew fro? Do u not know what happens to hair like that when it's not washed for a prolonged period, it turns into dreadlocks .. This is not some groundbreaking shit here, it's common sense which needs to be applied off top before u go too deep into the nonsense. where u really fucked up is in thinking all the modern day Jews nowadays share the same blood.. Also, The New Testament is proven as invalid, because 1.it literally takes shit from the Old Testament and re-writes it, such as 70 males from Jacobs loins came to Egypt in the original scriptures vs 75 males in the re-written scriptures.. there are thousands of different versions of the New Testament, and a lot of it contradicts the original scriptures, which there is only one version of .. The OG, handed to Moses by God, in a public event witnessed by people of all creeds and religions, and never denied by any of the major religions, but rather acknowledged to the fullest extent. Badically, your entire post is founded on ignorant bullshit, you couldn't even specificy the distinction between a middle-eastern Israeli Jew and a white American Jew, which just goes to show u still at the beginning stages of understanding the dynamic of all this. I'd suggest and challenge you to watch a documentary by rabbi Yosef Mizrachi  called the purpose of life.. And if u can debunk any of his findings, get back at me wit that, I'll be waiting. 
Common sense is your friend too.

You never answered the Daniel question.

There is no such seventy five male verse ever mentioned in the New Testament in the KJV. Try again. 

Of course the New mentions the Old, it's a continuation of it. Literally in chronological order. The same way the Old mentions Moses throughout the Old, it does in the new as well. The same for all of the prophets and major events. It's one book, not two. It's only broken up into two separate parts by the publishers.

Your qualifications of what makes the New Testament valid is irrelevant. At least one major religion does deny it and that's Islam. It states that the lineage is Abraham, Issac and Ishmael, not Jacob.

There is no need to make a distinction between an American and an Isreali. They both just practice the same religion........that's it! There is no Jewish bloodline because being Jewish signifies a religion only, not a people or race as you put it. Again, there is no such evidence for this. That's why you haven't posted any. Furthermore the only reason it was brought it up was because you googled Israeli and when you found one with the complexion you wanted you posted it. lol Being an Israeli only means that you are a citizen of Israel. Nothing more or less. It doesn't mean that you are a Jew. So why do you keep harping on that and acting like that has any real significance?

What you are admitting is that there are people pretending to be Jews who aren't. Jerry isn't a Jew, correct? So he's one of them. We are making progress but your unwillingness to accept the truth is slowing down the process. Furthermore, Jews have been scattered all over the world. You claim to be a Jew but aren't you in America? You are digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself and your arguments simply aren't adding up bro.

You want to point out a few people with that hair texture but for certain people, everyone of us has that hair. On top of that they are Black as the text describes, which you haven't denied. I don't see how you can keep denying people who can grow afros, who are Black as being Jews but some guy with frizzy hair who isn't Black, oh he's good. Cut it out got dammit! lo Get this through your head, Black with bushy hair. Not ambiguous olive colored, not sort of dark and not with a bad perm.

I'm going to show that Israel isn't in Asia for the readers who may be interested in that aspect of the discussion. I understand that you disregard the New Testament so this isn't for you.

Act 21:27-
And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

Act 21:28-
Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.

Now if Israel was in Asia then there would be no need for the distinction to be made in the above text considering that the temple is in Israel.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 06:39:25 PM »

And no, Jerry won't turn dark under the sun, because he's not an Israeli Jew, but rather an American Jew who's family tree probably traces to European blood via converted tribes.. Basically, most of what you're saying is bs. Are u not familiar wit the classic Jew fro? Do u not know what happens to hair like that when it's not washed for a prolonged period, it turns into dreadlocks .. This is not some groundbreaking shit here, it's common sense which needs to be applied off top before u go too deep into the nonsense. where u really fucked up is in thinking all the modern day Jews nowadays share the same blood.. Also, The New Testament is proven as invalid, because 1.it literally takes shit from the Old Testament and re-writes it, such as 70 males from Jacobs loins came to Egypt in the original scriptures vs 75 males in the re-written scriptures.. there are thousands of different versions of the New Testament, and a lot of it contradicts the original scriptures, which there is only one version of .. The OG, handed to Moses by God, in a public event witnessed by people of all creeds and religions, and never denied by any of the major religions, but rather acknowledged to the fullest extent. Badically, your entire post is founded on ignorant bullshit, you couldn't even specificy the distinction between a middle-eastern Israeli Jew and a white American Jew, which just goes to show u still at the beginning stages of understanding the dynamic of all this. I'd suggest and challenge you to watch a documentary by rabbi Yosef Mizrachi  called the purpose of life.. And if u can debunk any of his findings, get back at me wit that, I'll be waiting. 

There is no such seventy five male verse ever mentioned in the New Testament in the KJV. Try again. 

Of course the New mentions the Old, it's a continuation of it. Literally in chronological order. The same way the Old mentions Moses throughout the Old, it does in the new as well. The same for all of the prophets and major events. It's one book, not two. It's only broken up into two separate parts by the publishers.

Your qualifications of what makes the New Testament valid is irrelevant. At least one major religion does deny it and that's Islam. It states that the lineage is Abraham, Issac and Ishmael, not Jacob.

There is no need to make a distinction between an American and an Isreali. They both just practice the same religion........that's it! There is no Jewish bloodline because being Jewish signifies a religion only, not a people or race as you put it. Again, there is no such evidence for this. That's why you haven't posted any. Furthermore the only reason it was brought it up was because you googled Israeli and when you found one with the complexion you wanted you posted it. lol Being an Israeli only means that you are a citizen of Israel. Nothing more or less. It doesn't mean that you are a Jew. So why do you keep harping on that and acting like that has any real significance?

What you are admitting is that there are people pretending to be Jews who aren't. Jerry isn't a Jew, correct? So he's one of them. We are making progress but your unwillingness to accept the truth is slowing down the process. Furthermore, Jews have been scattered all over the world. You claim to be a Jew but aren't you in America? You are digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself and your arguments simply aren't adding up bro.

You want to point out a few people with that hair texture but for certain people, everyone of us has that hair. On top of that they are Black as the text describes, which you haven't denied. I don't see how you can keep denying people who can grow afros, who are Black as being Jews but some guy with frizzy hair who isn't Black, oh he's good. Cut it out got dammit! lo Get this through your head, Black with bushy hair. Not ambiguous olive colored, not sort of dark and not with a bad perm.

I'm going to show that Israel isn't in Asia for the readers who may be interested in that aspect of the discussion. I understand that you disregard the New Testament so this isn't for you.

And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.

Now if Israel was in Asia then there would be no need for the distinction to be made in the above text considering that the temple is in Israel.

Again, u talking to someone who's lineage traces back to Israel from day 1..there is a clear distinction between descendants of Israel and American/European Jews. Like I said, go watch the movie and get back to me. You spewin a whole lot of nonsensical garbage. You type so much as if u know what ur talking about, but u truly don't. I am in America because my parents moved here from Israel. Who parents parents parents parent etc all came from Israel since the recording of such data. You are full of SHIT if u think that just because there are a lot of converted Jews, that ALL of the current Jews are converted and no og Jews remain. Again, this defies common sense. You are the guy who reads a buncha propaganda and dumbass bullshit off the internet and runs with it as fact. Watch the movie and stop w the extra paragraphs my dude.

Once more, the original Jews were not black. They were olive complexion, the perfect balance between black and white, think a light skinned black guy, sittin in the sun all day. Even the text u posted said "their skin black from the famine".. Not that they were born black, but rather turned black due to condition, as I said. Olive complexion Israeli, typical middle eastern color, some with Jew fros.. And again, u know what happens to Jew fros when they don't get treatment. Or u prolly don't, cuz ur white w straight hair....Am I right?

See

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:55:14 PM by Sccit »

abusive

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 04:32:39 PM »

Again, u talking to someone who's lineage traces back to Israel from day 1..there is a clear distinction between descendants of Israel and American/European Jews. Like I said, go watch the movie and get back to me. You spewin a whole lot of nonsensical garbage. You type so much as if u know what ur talking about, but u truly don't. I am in America because my parents moved here from Israel. Who parents parents parents parent etc all came from Israel since the recording of such data. You are full of SHIT if u think that just because there are a lot of converted Jews, that ALL of the current Jews are converted and no og Jews remain. Again, this defies common sense. You are the guy who reads a buncha propaganda and dumbass bullshit off the internet and runs with it as fact. Watch the movie and stop w the extra paragraphs my dude.

Once more, the original Jews were not black. They were olive complexion, the perfect balance between black and white, think a light skinned black guy, sittin in the sun all day. Even the text u posted said "their skin black from the famine".. Not that they were born black, but rather turned black due to condition, as I said. Olive complexion Israeli, typical middle eastern color, some with Jew fros.. And again, u know what happens to Jew fros when they don't get treatment. Or u prolly don't, cuz ur white w straight hair....Am I right?

See

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

"the skin was brown/olive complexion, never African black, but more like the balance between black and white."

The sun would only make them a darker brown.

The man in the picture isn't Black though, nice try. Again, I'm going by the text. You are only half right. Once you get the hair and skin color down you will get this:

But you are in denial about that so you have to alter the very text you are defending to fit into your make believe religion/history.

Show me in your Torah where it mentions olive skin. When you can't please stop making that irrelevant argument and admit that they were African Black. Born Black by the way. If your sun argument made any sense at all then everyone in 'The Middle East' would be Black. They aren't, the majority are brown. Including the first picture you posted of the soldier who I'm sure trains outdoors in the heat under the sun. The fact that they aren't Black proves that some people are born Black and some aren't and never will be. Simply having color and being out in the sun won't necessarily turn you Black.

I have shown scripture after scripture, you haven't. Even the one you said is there isn't! You are disproving your own scriptures by not addressing the verses from the Book of Daniel that I posted. Either the text is true and your wrong, or the text is false and you are still wrong. You would rather deny the Word than to concede that you are wrong? smdh

Revelation 1:15
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Revelation 2:18
And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

^ What was Jesus' condition that caused his feet to appear to be burned in a furnace? Nothing to do with condition and before you start talking about the New Testament is corrupt you need to put up some receipts dog. So far you have only made accusations and played the victim.
You know what yo, I think I'm going to need you to go ahead and bow down man, for real for real. If for no other reason other than you don't have a leg to stand on in this debate.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »

See

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

"the skin was brown/olive complexion, never African black, but more like the balance between black and white."

The sun would only make them a darker brown.

The man in the picture isn't Black though, nice try. Again, I'm going by the text. You are only half right. Once you get the hair and skin color down you will get this:

But you are in denial about that so you have to alter the very text you are defending to fit into your make believe religion/history.

Show me in your Torah where it mentions olive skin. When you can't please stop making that irrelevant argument and admit that they were African Black. Born Black by the way. If your sun argument made any sense at all then everyone in 'The Middle East' would be Black. They aren't, the majority are brown. Including the first picture you posted of the soldier who I'm sure trains outdoors in the heat under the sun. The fact that they aren't Black proves that some people are born Black and some aren't and never will be. Simply having color and being out in the sun won't necessarily turn you Black.

I have shown scripture after scripture, you haven't. Even the one you said is there isn't! You are disproving your own scriptures by not addressing the verses from the Book of Daniel that I posted. Either the text is true and your wrong, or the text is false and you are still wrong. You would rather deny the Word than to concede that you are wrong? smdh

Revelation 1:15
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Revelation 2:18
And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

^ What was Jesus' condition that caused his feet to appear to be burned in a furnace? Nothing to do with condition and before you start talking about the New Testament is corrupt you need to put up some receipts dog. So far you have only made accusations and played the victim.
You know what yo, I think I'm going to need you to go ahead and bow down man, for real for real. If for no other reason other than you don't have a leg to stand on in this debate.

Again, you're just proving my point with all these passages and nonsensical narratives.. "My skin is black upon me and bones burned with heat" = another passage that falls in line with exactly what I'm saying. The dark skin was due to heat, the conditions they were under, not that they were born African black. Otherwise, why even mention the heat? You're not too good with adding 1+1 .. No human alive is "black", even the darkest African is a dark shade of brown, so there goes that .. Anyways, u take the dude I posted and keep him in the sun, what color do u think he will turn? Dark brown, which is FIGURATIVELY known as black. There are heiroglyphics from back in the bible days which depict the Jews as a medium brown while the Egyptians were depicted as a darker tone of brown .. Listen man, ur full of shit. If u really think the bloodline of the original Jew is 100% extinct, then ur simply not that smart. You jus keep posting passages that contradict your points, it's hilarious .. What color is brass? MUUUUUCH closer to the guy I posted than the guy u posted .. More common sense goin over your head. Look at you beggin for me to bow down when I've shit on your baseless points left n right .. More proof that this is nothing but a dick measuring contest to u, just like in that Dre thread where u got shitted on. U want receipts? Go watch the movie I recommended .. Or don't even reply.

abusive

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »
Titus 1:13
This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

I rebuke you sccit.