Author Topic: Anyone got these?  (Read 824 times)

tha kid2012

Anyone got these?
« on: December 01, 2016, 11:54:42 PM »
Does anyone by chance have instrumental rips of these two tracks? I searched high and low and maybe haven't searched good enough but I cant find these mfs anywhere except one of them on vinyl (Playaz Nite). If not I'll probly end up copping the singles at some point and posting them myself after this thread is forgotten about lol

tha kid2012

Re: Anyone got these?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 12:10:56 AM »
Finally got my hands on one of these bitches, just a matter of time til I get my hands on the other one. Here's a little drop from me to the forum.

CD Single link
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/k9bHfBIP/file.html

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 06:35:11 AM »
Finally got my hands on one of these bitches, just a matter of time til I get my hands on the other one. Here's a little drop from me to the forum.

CD Single link

Thanks for sharing this with us  8)

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 03:36:39 PM »
Wow thank you! Any chance you would be willing to do a WAV or FLAC rip? This shit bumps.

tha kid2012

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 06:40:10 PM »

CD Single link

Thanks for sharing this with us  8)

No problem at all. I've gotten so many exclusives on this forum through the years so this is one of my ways of giving back. Glad you're enjoying the music :)

tha kid2012

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 06:43:45 PM »
Wow thank you! Any chance you would be willing to do a WAV or FLAC rip? This shit bumps.
I wish I could, I managed to come across these tracks through a certain connect that just had the mp3 files and sold the actual cd. But for that other song Playaz Nite I'm gonna rip the vinyl myself when it comes in the mail sometime next week so I can throw up a wav/flac 320 rip of that one if you want. Can't wait to get it too, I love that fuckin beat. It's coming real soon so look out for it  8)

dj coma

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 10:12:48 PM »
I wish I could, I managed to come across these tracks through a certain connect that just had the mp3 files and sold the actual cd. But for that other song Playaz Nite I'm gonna rip the vinyl myself when it comes in the mail sometime next week so I can throw up a wav/flac 320 rip of that one if you want. Can't wait to get it too, I love that fuckin beat. It's coming real soon so look out for it  8)

Hey no worries! The 320's are more than fine, just figured it was worth asking for lossless since I'm probably not going to come across anybody else with that CD. Playaz Nite sounds dope too, would appreciate a rip when you get it.

I'm on another message board that Cricet posts on. He told us about how he started out as Hammer's artist and was around Hammer for the first couple months that Hammer was signed to Death Row. With him being a Crip and all the Blood shit going on there it wasn't a very welcome atmosphere for him so he bounced. He also said he was trying to get a hold of his unreleased album that Hammer has. That's the album that "Flossin'" was intended for.

tha kid2012

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 11:39:43 PM »
I wish I could, I managed to come across these tracks through a certain connect that just had the mp3 files and sold the actual cd. But for that other song Playaz Nite I'm gonna rip the vinyl myself when it comes in the mail sometime next week so I can throw up a wav/flac 320 rip of that one if you want. Can't wait to get it too, I love that fuckin beat. It's coming real soon so look out for it  8)

Hey no worries! The 320's are more than fine, just figured it was worth asking for lossless since I'm probably not going to come across anybody else with that CD. Playaz Nite sounds dope too, would appreciate a rip when you get it.

I'm on another message board that Cricet posts on. He told us about how he started out as Hammer's artist and was around Hammer for the first couple months that Hammer was signed to Death Row. With him being a Crip and all the Blood shit going on there it wasn't a very welcome atmosphere for him so he bounced. He also said he was trying to get a hold of his unreleased album that Hammer has. That's the album that "Flossin'" was intended for.

I think I know exactly what site you're talking about, I think it was called "siccness" or somehting like that. I remember coming across a board and seeing his messages talking about things, I was tempted to ask him for a copy of that flossin single directly from him lol. He shed some interesting info on his situation tho. I finally got my hands on that Playa's Nite but the vinyl was dirty as hell and I don't have the proper cleaning items to really deep clean it but I managed to get a good sounding copy of the instrumental I wanted out of it so that's good for now. In time I'll put the whole vinyl up but I hope y'all enjoy this drop for now, shit is hard to find  8)

instrumental dl link http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/TgVmHHob/file.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:29:14 PM by tha kid2012 »