Author Topic: Daz & DPG albums on sale AND he's giving away free shit!!!  (Read 3852 times)

Ebony Zebedee

Daz & DPG albums on sale AND he's giving away free shit!!!
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:31:58 PM »
Go to the Dogg Pound website dpgclothing.bigcartel.com
And scroll through the merchandise to cop a great selection of Daz and DPG records, many of which are on sale for prices as low as $5.

The clothings pretty expensive like $50 for a hoodie but I just copped WestCoastGangstaShit for $5 and $15 shipping to Australia which equals $26.82aud which is cheaper than what we pay for imports in store.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:07:08 PM by Ebony Bree Caple »

Ebony Zebedee

Re: Daz & DPG albums on sale
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:55:54 PM »
So Im a bit late checkin my emails but I got a email from whoever manages Dilly Tha Dog emails confirming my order with a lil suprise stating that apparently Im getting some freebies too.

Of course I have no idea what the free merch is but I suggest copping whatever merch your interested in on the site NOW and hopefully you'll cop some freebies too.

I replied with thanks and they replied so I'll just let yas know what I get when my goodies arrive.

They said Happy Holidaze to me and I told em Im not celebrating but I'll wish you all on the Dub the same wish I sent to the DPG family which is a festive season and much success in all future endeavours. ✌

SuperSpider

Re: Daz & DPG albums on sale AND he's giving away free shit!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 05:55:18 AM »
"Free shit" coming from Daz. Couldn't have said it better myself.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 10:02:55 AM »

I don't know why, but this made me burst out laughing.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

HighEyeCue

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:28:42 AM »

;D :laugh:

jmix

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 06:18:20 PM »

cool, so you think that tubby bitch will refund my 40 bux from 1999 i spent on pre-ordering the mak/dillinger project on his website that he stole from me and never shipped any copies...?

or nah?

(no refund and no cd)

with interest/inflation  Delmar owes me around 95 bux

and I would seriously caution ANYONE here that would order from a DPG site that they have a history of ripping people off and never sending your product.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:22:08 PM by jmix »

The following users thanked this post: $Eg2$

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 11:45:25 PM »

cool, so you think that tubby bitch will refund my 40 bux from 1999 i spent on pre-ordering the mak/dillinger project on his website that he stole from me and never shipped any copies...?

or nah?

(no refund and no cd)

and I would seriously caution ANYONE here that would order from a DPG site that they have a history of ripping people off and never sending your product.

Im noticing some resentment here.

FYI my order came with USPS tracking service and it was posted from Cali on the 3rd of December and arrived in Australia on the 17th. Should be at my mailbox in a couple days so I will delight in recounting the goods I recieve, both what I paid for and the freebies and would like you to consider counselling to get over your deep seeded distrust of dpg websites. I did a websearch on Daz net worth and it's only estimated at 2 million so maybe he really needed your $40 at the time.

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 06:51:38 PM »

or nah?

(no refund and no cd)

FYI my order came with USPS tracking service and it was posted from Cali on the 3rd of December and arrived in Australia on the 17th. Should be at my mailbox in a couple days so I will delight in recounting the goods I recieve, both what I paid for and the freebies and would like you to consider counselling to get over your deep seeded distrust of dpg websites. I did a websearch on Daz net worth and it's only estimated at 2 million so maybe he really needed your $40 at the time.

17TH here in AUSTRALIA is a SATURDAY. MAIL does not deliver on a Saturday here.

Anyway, Ive ordered over $100 worth of stuff last week at a good price.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 01:41:46 AM »

or nah?

(no refund and no cd)

17TH here in AUSTRALIA is a SATURDAY. MAIL does not deliver on a Saturday here.

Anyway, Ive ordered over $100 worth of stuff last week at a good price.

Well you're in luck. Daz is delivering. I got the CD I ordered and two Weed Money Bags as freebies.  I ordered on the 3rd and recieved them today on the 20th. Thats pretty good.  Fuck that whiny lil snowflake bitchin bout something that happened over 10 years ago. Tell your friends bout the good prices and lets see if we can raise Daz net worth by a few Gz.

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 05:24:03 AM »
Got mine in the mail with some extra baggs for that Pound I got coming next week!. Only took 1 week to ship from USA to Australia.

SO QUICK, SO FAST!.

Everyone else on here stop crying.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:25:42 AM by www.ClintDogg.com »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

wedawest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 08:40:31 AM »
that collection looks dope bro! ^ i will order next month :)

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 10:01:43 AM »
gonna buy bunch of em on january, if the sale still active.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jmix

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 11:58:09 AM »

or nah?

(no refund and no cd)

resentment? yep. He took alot of people's money on that one, not just mine.

Thousands of pre-ordered copies that never shipped.

If i stole from you would you love me?

Would you give me some more money?

Would you NOT tell fellow board members that it happened or would you say nothing and secretly hope it happens to them?

Not saying anything would be the real hater shit.

P.s. his net worth wasnt worth $83 in food stamps in 1999.

If it was why did he shut down the website and not refund customers?

Once a thief always one. fans money, tupac masters, kitchen sink..whatever.

You know how the best schemes work? You deliver to a few to build confidence, then you take the whole lot of mfs.

But I am lucky, he only took me for $40, some got took for even more... here is some light reading..

http://siccness.net/vb/f10/daz-dillinger-petition-give-refunds-17601.html

Maybe daz turned over a new leaf?

eh. Ill still download whatever i so choose of his and will never have customer confidence in a dpg product.

He can play with everyone elses money.

I am glad he delivered. I would be some kind of hater if i wished anyone on this board get ripped, but it does not change the history now does it?

[/quote]

Well you're in luck. Daz is delivering. I got the CD I ordered and two Weed Money Bags as freebies.  I ordered on the 3rd and recieved them today on the 20th. Thats pretty good.  Fuck that whiny lil snowflake bitchin bout something that happened over 10 years ago. Tell your friends bout the good prices and lets see if we can raise Daz net worth by a few Gz.
[/quote]

Good for you!

But if the 'snowflake' comment was for me, you are using the term wrong. RE: An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own.

I aint saying that is hypocritical, although I aint saying its not.

And if you werent using it in that sense then that would make you a bigot.

Enjoy your Daz hardcopies. (said no one ever)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 12:27:12 PM by jmix »

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 02:07:36 PM »

or nah?

(no refund and no cd)

resentment? yep. He took alot of people's money on that one, not just mine.

Thousands of pre-ordered copies that never shipped.

If i stole from you would you love me?

Would you give me some more money?

Would you NOT tell fellow board members that it happened or would you say nothing and secretly hope it happens to them?

Not saying anything would be the real hater shit.

P.s. his net worth wasnt worth $83 in food stamps in 1999.

If it was why did he shut down the website and not refund customers?

Once a thief always one. fans money, tupac masters, kitchen sink..whatever.

You know how the best schemes work? You deliver to a few to build confidence, then you take the whole lot of mfs.

But I am lucky, he only took me for $40, some got took for even more... here is some light reading..

http://siccness.net/vb/f10/daz-dillinger-petition-give-refunds-17601.html

Maybe daz turned over a new leaf?

eh. Ill still download whatever i so choose of his and will never have customer confidence in a dpg product.

He can play with everyone elses money.

I am glad he delivered. I would be some kind of hater if i wished anyone on this board get ripped, but it does not change the history now does it?

Wow!!!
Thats alot of words over $40.
To answer your question I have and would forgive someone who stole from me and have been forgiven for stealing from people myself.
Your apprehension in terms of daz products may be founded on past grievances but you came off as overly sensitive about the whole thing, fragile even, considering it happened 15 years ago, hence the snowflake remark.
Maybe daz softened since getting ripped off by GTA... maybe he just realizes he can make more money through legitamacy than fraudulent behaviour. He is getting old you know.

I'll be serious for a moment instead of snide and sarcastic and say Im sorry you had a bad experience.  Since you're downloading his shit for free you've probably got your moneys worth by now. That said, maybe thats what prompted daz to rip people off in the first place, downloading and pirating his material. I dont see fans up in arms about the artists getting ripped off. All in all, we are just idolaters who dont really give a fuck about daz therefore we shouldnt expect some kind of authenticity from him if we are not willing to respect and reciprocate. I mean, I could fobb you off with a refrence to daz being a gangsta, so what do you expect? Gangstaz rob people all the time. But you dont want him to be real, you just want him to entertain you and pander to your whims as a fan. I still think you're a snowflake, getting all sensitive and fragile over $40 from 15 years ago whilst hipocritically and illegally  downloading his art.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:09:16 PM by Ebony Bree Caple »

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 03:47:42 PM »
I don't post often but I had to log in for this one.

Daz Dillinger is a shady fat fuck. Do not support that rat.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D