Author Topic: Daz & DPG albums on sale AND he's giving away free shit!!!  (Read 3854 times)

jmix

Re: Daz & DPG albums on sale AND he's giving away free shit!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 11:30:41 PM »

Wow!!!
Thats alot of words over $40.
To answer your question I have and would forgive someone who stole from me and have been forgiven for stealing from people myself.
Your apprehension in terms of daz products may be founded on past grievances but you came off as overly sensitive about the whole thing, fragile even, considering it happened 15 years ago, hence the snowflake remark.
Maybe daz softened since getting ripped off by GTA... maybe he just realizes he can make more money through legitamacy than fraudulent behaviour. He is getting old you know.

I'll be serious for a moment instead of snide and sarcastic and say Im sorry you had a bad experience.  Since you're downloading his shit for free you've probably got your moneys worth by now. That said, maybe thats what prompted daz to rip people off in the first place, downloading and pirating his material. I dont see fans up in arms about the artists getting ripped off. All in all, we are just idolaters who dont really give a fuck about daz therefore we shouldnt expect some kind of authenticity from him if we are not willing to respect and reciprocate. I mean, I could fobb you off with a refrence to daz being a gangsta, so what do you expect? Gangstaz rob people all the time. But you dont want him to be real, you just want him to entertain you and pander to your whims as a fan. I still think you're a snowflake, getting all sensitive and fragile over $40 from 15 years ago whilst hipocritically and illegally  downloading his art.

eh, I had some spare time today, felt like raging on a board. esp when it comes to cyber gangster daz (yeah there is a HISTORY there)

But.. I aint mad at what you have to say. I chuckled a bit.

I had to wait 3 years before I heard that album so yeah it pissed me off. And I will salt his path whatever chance I get.

I dont suffer liars or thieves. I am being real, if he was to come take it out my wallet to my face id have more respect...

that being said?

to be honest, i dont listen to daz. (that means i dont dl his stuff) I am a tupac fan.

But if I ever feel the need? I will.

But the WORST thing you can do as an artist is rip off your 'fans'

To krzieg above me? Amen.

I deal with alot of industry cats (who mostly say the same thing) and if it wasnt for snoop, daz would be homeless.
EDIT: If it wasnt for BIG STYLE & Snoop
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:43:19 PM by jmix »

The following users thanked this post: $Eg2$

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 01:45:54 PM »
folks got took for $500 .. and they said there was thousands of preorders that never went out. pretty funny that no one sued or tried to do something bout it.

jmix

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 06:09:18 PM »
folks got took for $500 .. and they said there was thousands of preorders that never went out. pretty funny that no one sued or tried to do something bout it.

i am too, although it would have been a class action suit. I am only speculating here, but typically an attorney wont take a suit like that if they dont expect a payoff. In Daz' case if he would have gotten sued and lost for a HUGE judgement he would have simply filed bankruptcy and noone would have gotten paid. That is PROBABLY why we never saw a class action.

Also, if individuals decided to sue them on their own, it would have been in small claims court (under 5k) and they would have to hire an attorney, file the suit (minimum 175 filing fee) and then PAY to have daz served the suit... long story short, it would have caused an individual to pay MORE money to sue him than the amount they were suing for, hence my class action assessment.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »

i am too, although it would have been a class action suit. I am only speculating here, but typically an attorney wont take a suit like that if they dont expect a payoff. In Daz' case if he would have gotten sued and lost for a HUGE judgement he would have simply filed bankruptcy and noone would have gotten paid. That is PROBABLY why we never saw a class action.

Also, if individuals decided to sue them on their own, it would have been in small claims court (under 5k) and they would have to hire an attorney, file the suit (minimum 175 filing fee) and then PAY to have daz served the suit... long story short, it would have caused an individual to pay MORE money to sue him than the amount they were suing for, hence my class action assessment.

You can always ask for court costs and lawyer fees if you have a legit case

doggfather

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 07:11:21 AM »
this still active sales, the sites works?

may i order something what you think?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TEHA

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »
still normaly workin 100%

doggfather

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 12:01:50 PM »
Thank you
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ