Author Topic: Once again, Mexico accused of racism against black people  (Read 2625 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Once again, Mexico accused of racism against black people
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2016, 07:34:30 PM »
Fox is an idiot.  They should have celebrated Memin Penguin by putting the creater of the character as the Stamp

There is racism in Mexico from the skintones of latinos too. 

and god dammit, Fox is the ignorant one. 

Its' pretty funny how the undocumented workers go crazy when we talk about deporting them because they ILLEGALLY CAME HERE (while others wait years and put in the work and pay to legally get green cards).

If Mexico was having this problem, you know them same undocumented workers would not let that shit fly back home in Mexico.

I'm not into breaking families, but if you get caught you get caught. Get the fuck out. Its funny how theres so many on Facebook rant about "oh, illegals pay taxes, my uncles and what not pay taxes!"  compared to the ones that don't? Shits like 1 in 10,000 and what fucking taxes are they talking about? Sales tax?

Life isn't fuckign fair, we're not going to degrade our communities for them to have a better fucking life. Its just realistically impossible. California has been broke, and i laugh at every moron that implies a Cal-Exit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.