Author Topic: bomb1st.com Present's... VA - Death Row Compilation (Circa 93-96) DL  (Read 17332 times)

djbeto

https://www.youtube.com/user/bomb1stcom/videos

VA - Death Row Compilation Vol. 1

01. Mobbing Wit' Tha Dogg Pound (Ruff Mix) l - Tha Dogg Pound ft Dr Dre & Lil Half Dead (Produced By Dr Dre)
02. 16 Dead Doggs - K-Solo (Produced By Not Known)
03. In The City - Danny Boy Ft Kurupt Tha Kingpin & Sam Sneed (Produced By Dr Dre)
04. Dank, Drinkin' & Draws - CPO Boss Hogg (Produced By Dr Dre & Shawn Barney Rubble)
05. In The Rain - Tyrone Wrice (Of "B-Rezell) (Produced By Kevin Lewis)
06. Smoke On (Dirty) - Snoop Doggy Dogg (Produced By Dr Dre) *Not Available On Retail & Production Confirmed By T Green
07. Lady Herion (Original) - Sam Sneed ft J-Flexx (Produced By Dr Dre & Sam Sneed)
08. Verbal Shots - L.B.C. Crew ft Kurupt The Kingpin, Tray D & OFTB (Produced By LT Hutton)
09. Dave  - Lil Bow Wow (Produced By Dr Dre & Tony Green) *Production Confirmed By Tony Green
10. With Me Tonite (Original Ruff Mix) - Jewell ft Storm (Produced By Char Jones)
11. Callin' Us - Kurupt The Kingpin ft Ram Squad (Produced By Smooth Jack)
12. How Ever Do U Want It Freestyle - Lil Hershey Loc' (Produced By LT Hutton)
13. Where The Party At - O.F.T.B. (Produced By Daz Dillinger)
14. Get Busy - Lady Of Rage ft Daz Dillinger (Produced Daz Dillinger)
15. So Many Ways - Michel'le (Produced By Not Known)
16. Mobbing Wit' Tha Dogg Pound (Ruff Mix) ll - Tha Dogg Pound ft Dr Dre & Lil Half Dead (Produced By Dr Dre)
17. Slip & Slide (Remix) - Danny Boy ft Freddy Ranks (Produced By Daz Dillinger)

http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/CCm5Semr/file.html

Hiroshima - Unspoken Love (Sean "Barney" Thomas Remix) (Promo CD) (1996) (AIFF)
https://mega.nz/#!BUJRmbTA!6T4noNpNz3wyq6xeq50Bw9cuS39By_c2lNU9rFeKo2c
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:25:48 PM by djbeto »

Quadruple OG

Re: some coo dr ruffs from b1 DL va - compilation next up
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:54:10 AM »
1) How much is left to donate?

2) When are they going to address what was brought up in the other thread about CPO never working with Dr. Dre during his time at Death Row?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 10:19:52 AM »
1) How much is left to donate?

2) When are they going to address what was brought up in the other thread about CPO never working with Dr. Dre during his time at Death Row?

Don't know what there is to address as far as the CPO situation goes.  CPO says he never recorded directly with Dre.  The person has a master that says produced by Dre....so, either the track was remixed later, CPO was mistaken, or the reel was labeled wrong.

Really don't think it's a make or break thing as far as supporting the project goes.  Just assume the track wasn't produced by Dre, then you won't be disappointed.  Obviously no one will ever know for sure.  There are released songs now that weren't produced by the person the liner notes said.  This isn't anything too abnormal in the music world.   

JonnyTanna

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:07:08 PM »
Much appreciated 8)

jmix

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:28:30 PM »
ok, so i want to donate... but b1 banned me because the admins there are crooked.

how do i donate and receive the project?

pacUKmak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 05:17:47 AM »
I think DJ coma or lost sklanless or whatever it is has accounts here too so could try that method jmix.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 11:30:02 AM »
Sampler

http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/pGJM7C9e/file.html

thanks 8)

lol at Lil Bow Wow rapping that "Dave" track...sounds like a younger version of Snoop :laugh:

djbeto

Re: DR VA - Compilation 475 Raised/775 Remain
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 03:09:22 PM »
can wait hear this would be fire for a xmas gift. donate what u can. going to attempt not to hear the snippets so i can hear in full probably won't make it lol

JonnyTanna

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 08:22:09 AM »
I was initially going to contribute but I don't see the point of releasing songs in degraded quality, if they gave us the same digital source they ripped then I'll be more inclined. We should be creating a resource of all the best quality files and collating them as one collective.

dj coma

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 08:37:38 AM »
I was initially going to contribute but I don't see the point of releasing songs in degraded quality, if they gave us the same digital source they ripped then I'll be more inclined. We should be creating a resource of all the best quality files and collating them as one collective.

I'm surprised you are uninformed on this. They're released in "degraded quality" because that's how the source received them, and they didn't have a choice. Would be great if we could get this stuff lossless but that was never an option. The only place these songs exist in better quality is in the vault.

hitsaw

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:40 AM »
I'm only gonna pay if they release the original sam sneed lp! Fuck wideawake!!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 11:12:54 AM »

There is a point though...I'd rather have them in a lower quality than nothing at all.  Not every unreleased song has to be perfect flawless FLAC quality for me to want to listen to it.  When The Chronic first came out and the jump was made from cassette to CD, we all thought it sounded amazing and was the best quality possible.  Now it sounds pretty rough.  You don't think as technology advances, these files you're getting in FLAC now won't sound like shit in 20-30 years??  Just enjoy the music.  I wish people would stop worrying so much about quality. 

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 11:30:54 AM »

I haven't been following these projects, but if these are only in 128kbps or something, it's not worth the money.

It's 2016, that kind of compression is very noticeable on any respectable sound system.

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 01:06:07 PM »

I haven't been following these projects, but if these are only in 128kbps or something, it's not worth the money.

It's 2016, that kind of compression is very noticeable on any respectable sound system.

Hahaha what a stupid viewpoint. Hey Dumbass.. These are the only way we can hear these.  Idiots like u is why these projects dont sell through the roof and only to a few smart buyers.

Lol go ahead and hold your breathe for any of these songs to be released officially.  If this was released in 1997 on a pressed cd you wouldn't have the knowledge to disqualify them from being listenable, which they aren't by the way.  Ur skepticism is why I donate to have these gems.

Hahaha i guess stupid fans are just as moronic as the record companies for not releasing stuff lile this.  Lol what a kook