Author Topic: bomb1st.com Present's... VA - Death Row Compilation (Circa 93-96) DL  (Read 17343 times)

dj coma

Re: DR VA - Compilation 550 Raised/700 Remain
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 02:24:58 PM »
Im not donating 1cent to this project, that the people selling it have not been involved in as artists. Collecting other peoples songs & then selling them. Where does the artist get paid?.

I will just download it like i did the other one.

This is exactly as I feel.
Don't get me wrong, I'm massively grateful towards the people that compile and leak these projects. I love to hear previously unreleased and unheard music from the Death Row Records catalogue just as much as everyone else here, but what right does the person leaking the material have over the music?
I'd give money to the artists in question but not to some random person who just so happens to have hoarded the tracks and now wants money that they're not entitled to.

I hear you but the problem is that the artists haven't put these songs out on their own so we are not given the option to buy them from the artist. The artists could also leak the stuff but they haven't. They have had 2 decades to do this.

Not everybody will want to contribute to these projects and that comes as no surprise. When the stuff leaks and you add it to your collection, make sure to thank the people who did contribute and made it possible for you to hear it. That's all I ask.

Goon_574

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2016, 05:53:14 PM »
Is there another level in the works after this one??

djbeto

Re: DR VA - Compilation 560 Raised/690 Remain
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2016, 11:02:03 AM »
they don't announce the next level til the current project is almost over. from what i've seen in the past.

jmix

Re: DR VA - Compilation 475 Raised/775 Remain
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2016, 11:49:50 AM »
I wante this bonus track yessss   8) 8)

Hiroshima  ‎– Unspoken Love Feat J-FLEXX  prod sean barney thomas

https://youtu.be/tJiXVCW-T8A

I have the cassette single of this song.  Kinda cool for something neat to have.  Replay value is pretty low, not big into foreign rap, but it's a pretty rare song.  Always wondered how JFlexx got hooked up with this guy for a song.

Barney Rubble & J.Flexx did many tracks together. Look at most of J.Flexx's songs on DR, prod. by Barney Rubble, so they were boys, friends, mates in the industry.

Heres the 6min Extended version of the song free to download - http://redmp3.su/570133/hiroshima-unspoken-love.html

He was asking how J-Flexx got hooked up with the Hiroshima, not how he got hooked up with Barney Rubble. Also that link you posted is to the 6 minute album version, which is not the same as the extended club mix from the CD single. The album version doesn't feature J-Flexx and isn't produced by Barney Rubble.

lol yeah i know that. Just posting the mp3 of the song.

If this CD is from 1996, why does it have a website on it?.

Because websites existed in 1996.

I just looked thru my whole cd collection from 1995, 1996 and 97 & NOT ONE of my CDS has a website on it. These are all PURCHASED CDs too. Hrrrrmmmm i smell a rat.

its typical bootlegger fuckery you smell.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2016, 08:41:32 AM »
Im not donating 1cent to this project, that the people selling it have not been involved in as artists. Collecting other peoples songs & then selling them. Where does the artist get paid?.

I will just download it like i did the other one.

clint froggy frogg u still alive lmao, didnt know they let u outta the australian madhouse ;D u still takin ur meds right? i hope u ain't chasin lil teenager girls anymore, but wait i forgot there's no cure for pedos  ;) ohh u still gonna stab me in the neck like u said 6-7 years ago lmao  8)  

djbeto

Tha Dogg Pound - I'll Do It (Ruff Mix) l ft Kausion

https://we.tl/2h6xaLOu9D

from b1
once we hit have way point i will release a couple of more ruffs from the vault

VA - Death Row Compilation Vol. 1

01. Mobbing Wit' Tha Dogg Pound (Ruff Mix) l - Tha Dogg Pound ft Dr Dre & Lil Half Dead (Produced By Dr Dre)
02. 16 Dead Doggs - K-Solo (Produced By Not Known)
03. In The City - Danny Boy Ft Kurupt Tha Kingpin & Sam Sneed (Produced By Dr Dre)
04. Dank, Drinkin' & Draws - CPO Boss Hogg (Produced By Dr Dre & Shawn Barney Rubble)
05. In The Rain - Tyrone Wrice (Of "B-Rezell) (Produced By Kevin Lewis)
06. Smoke On (Dirty) - Snoop Doggy Dogg (Produced By Dr Dre) *Not Available On Retail & Production Confirmed By T Green
07. Lady Herion (Original) - Sam Sneed ft J-Flexx (Produced By Dr Dre & Sam Sneed)
08. Verbal Shots - L.B.C. Crew ft Kurupt The Kingpin, Tray D & OFTB (Produced By LT Hutton)
09. Dave  - Lil Bow Wow (Produced By Dr Dre & Tony Green) *Production Confirmed By Tony Green
10. With Me Tonite (Original Ruff Mix) - Jewell ft Storm (Produced By Char Jones)
11. Callin' Us - Kurupt The Kingpin ft Ram Squad (Produced By Smooth Jack)
12. How Ever Do U Want It Freestyle - Lil Hershey Loc' (Produced By LT Hutton)
13. Where The Party At - O.F.T.B. (Produced By Daz Dillinger)
14. Get Busy - Lady Of Rage ft Daz Dillinger (Produced Daz Dillinger)
15. So Many Ways - Michel'le (Produced By Not Known)
16. Mobbing Wit' Tha Dogg Pound (Ruff Mix) ll - Tha Dogg Pound ft Dr Dre & Lil Half Dead (Produced By Dr Dre)
17. Slip & Slide (Remix) - Danny Boy ft Freddy Ranks (Produced By Daz Dillinger)

*Also courtesy of @djcoma  
https://www.discogs.com/Hiroshima-Unspoken-Love/release/1759446

Sampler: http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/pGJM7C9e/file.html

i always loved this cut
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:09:40 PM by djbeto »

djbeto

more adlibs dissing ny. was this a dogg food sessions song?

123imagee

when is the second sampler comin?

HighEyeCue

I think it was recorded in '96

Funkstradamus

there should to be exclusives or something for the contributors... i think people would pay a lot faster...im sure a lot of people who would contribute dont because they know its gonna leak for free a couple weeks later...

dj coma

there should to be exclusives or something for the contributors... i think people would pay a lot faster...im sure a lot of people who would contribute dont because they know its gonna leak for free a couple weeks later...

There actually are. It's a manual process to give you access after contributing, so there's a delay. Look again on B1.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 08:01:58 PM by dj coma »

Okka

Are you talkin' about "Just Doggin" a.k.a "Mobbin' With Tha Dogg Pound"? It was recorded back in '93 or '94. It even was on the "Above The Rim" movie.

HighEyeCue

Are you talkin' about "Just Doggin" a.k.a "Mobbin' With Tha Dogg Pound"? It was recorded back in '93 or '94. It even was on the "Above The Rim" movie.

I think he was talking about "I'll Do It" with Kausion

djbeto

Re: DR VA - Compilation 655Raised/595Remain
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2016, 09:20:58 AM »
Was talkin bout I'll do it. Some nice new ruffs in the VIP section for people who payed.

djbeto

finally we get to hear the complete version of "that was then" ft big pimpin'. super nice! also 3 more ruffs when u make purchase.