Author Topic: bomb1st.com Present's... VA - Death Row Compilation (Circa 93-96) DL  (Read 17333 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: DR VA - Compilation 969^/281 remain
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2017, 02:07:17 PM »
are ny87 and every single day from the same source? when efrain put them together they sounds great
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:09:21 PM by bigpimpin20 »

dj coma

Re: DR VA - Compilation 969^/281 remain
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2017, 03:38:13 PM »
are ny87 and every single day from the same source? when efrain put them together they sounds great

No, that wasn't the same source. That was from a reel that was somehow removed from the vault at some point in time and was sold on eBay over a decade ago. That's why we got it in perfect quality.

LostSkanless

Re: DR VA - Compilation 1019^/231 remain
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2017, 03:18:19 PM »
at this point no need to go back and forth with each other, if u dont wanna buy all good. no hard feelings with no nobody, hopefully some people will listen to the project and be happy and contribute next time. thank u to anybody that has chipped in on this or any project i've ever done. sometimes i get emo and lash out cause i've spent alot of my life & earnings tracking down music and people act like it jus dropped in my lap. added danny boy slip & slide ft freddy ranks to the comp. Peace to b1 dr fam.

Shiram619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »
In the city sounds clean... sounds like it could be a Murder was the case leftover?

CPO Boss Hogg track was chill...sounds like a funky Dre/Barney Rubble Beat

Fritz

« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2017, 01:05:50 AM »
I am glad this material finally gets released, I remember always waiting almost a year for a Deathrow release, only getting little information from the Source & Rappages. The music before Doggfood and 2Pac I like the most. Thanks for making it happen.

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2017, 06:44:29 AM »
at this point no need to go back and forth with each other, if u dont wanna buy all good. no hard feelings with no nobody, hopefully some people will listen to the project and be happy and contribute next time. thank u to anybody that has chipped in on this or any project i've ever done. sometimes i get emo and lash out cause i've spent alot of my life & earnings tracking down music and people act like it jus dropped in my lap. added danny boy slip & slide ft freddy ranks to the comp. Peace to b1 dr fam.

No prob man, your efforts are appreciated regardless.

I do have a suggestion though for the future if you could write a sentence or so with background info on certain tracks etc in the tracklists, that would be helpful and great for marketing purposes as well.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2017, 08:58:19 AM »

We're pretty lucky to have such hardcore fans going around digging up these tracks.  How many unreleased tracks do fans of Michael Jackson get to hear?  Or Madonna, or Whitney Houston?  Probably only a handful.  When was the last time an official 2pac track was released?  The fact that we've got our hands on over 90% of 2pac's unreleased catalog and a decent chunk of Death Row's unreleased catalog is pretty cool when you think about it.  It's projects like these that are really keeping the music alive.  I treat them like new releases and it almost makes it seem like Death Row and the artists are still around doing their thing still making songs.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2017, 01:00:44 AM »

We're pretty lucky to have such hardcore fans going around digging up these tracks.  How many unreleased tracks do fans of Michael Jackson get to hear?  Or Madonna, or Whitney Houston?  Probably only a handful.  When was the last time an official 2pac track was released?  The fact that we've got our hands on over 90% of 2pac's unreleased catalog and a decent chunk of Death Row's unreleased catalog is pretty cool when you think about it.  It's projects like these that are really keeping the music alive.  I treat them like new releases and it almost makes it seem like Death Row and the artists are still around doing their thing still making songs.

PREACH!!!

Efrain

Re: DR VA - Compilation 1095^/155 remain
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2017, 02:17:04 PM »
I'll send over $50 now

Efrain

« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2017, 02:19:27 PM »

djbeto

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2017, 03:15:38 PM »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2017, 03:42:57 PM »
I'll send over $50 now

Sent

yes! 80 bucks left guys!

efrain always coming through at the last minute!  hurry up and pitch in please...getting close

soopa-man

Re: DR VA - Compilation 1170^/80 remain
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2017, 06:56:11 PM »
Donated a couple days ago, had to after that Snoop drop, never thought I would hear that Vapors Remix, and all he rest was dope as shit to hear the Gangstaz Life song, that track That's Bumpin with Daz was dope... crazy a lot of this shit I thought was just too good to be real, only considering that Snoop had how many death row unauthorized releases and bootlegs to his albums?
Didn't think there was that much left... he must have a huge vault of music

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: DR VA - Compilation 1210^/40 remain
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »
20$ left  8)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:01:35 AM by RoscoeOutlaw »

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: DR VA - Compilation 1210^/40 remain
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2017, 05:10:31 AM »
Oh shit. 10$ left! :)