Author Topic: bomb1st.com Present's... VA - Death Row Compilation (Circa 93-96) DL  (Read 17322 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: DR VA - Compilation Release Date 1/20 - Top Dogg Interview pt. 1
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2017, 12:35:22 PM »
When is the link for the compilation dropping ?
Wasnt it supposed to be 1/20 ?

the 27th

Okka

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2017, 03:36:30 AM »
I'm hearing about a Death Row Kurupt project, if this is true I will for sure donate, especially if its from 93-96 era

it's floating around behind the scenes right now :)

good luck y'all not gonna see that one for a while

A Kurupt project? Is it material from Tha Row era?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2017, 04:30:57 AM »
I'm hearing about a Death Row Kurupt project, if this is true I will for sure donate, especially if its from 93-96 era

yeap

Okka

« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2017, 04:40:25 AM »

yeap

Any idea how many solo songs Kurupt recorded on Death Row back in the 90's?

WestSideDon

« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2017, 11:03:09 AM »

I hope y'all mean the 92-96 era and not the trash ass kurupt on death rows second stint  ;D

yeap

Mietek23

« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2017, 12:46:36 PM »

Yes, 93-96 to be exact. Most of them recorded by Kurupt in Philly after 'Pac got killed and he left Cali - so called "West Coast Afterschock" sessions. Around 5-6 original versions/ruff mixes of previously released/leaked tracks like "These Reasons", the rest is never released material including a Dr. Dre-produced song.

Okka

« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2017, 01:08:17 PM »
That's great. I thought they were songs Kurupt recorded in 2002-2004, that's why i asked is it material from Tha Row era.

Mietek23

« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2017, 01:11:56 PM »
That's great. I thought they were songs Kurupt recorded in 2002-2004, that's why i asked is it material from Tha Row era.

I don't think many of those tracks from 2002-2004 are left to be released - most fo them got leaked over the years. As far as I know, it's stuff recorded by Kurupt when he was in his prime.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2017, 01:24:26 PM »

Yes, 93-96 to be exact. Most of them recorded by Kurupt in Philly after 'Pac got killed and he left Cali - so called "West Coast Afterschock" sessions. Around 5-6 original versions/ruff mixes of previously released/leaked tracks like "These Reasons", the rest is never released material including a Dr. Dre-produced song.

Always wondered about the track "Fresh", there are 2 versions one without Kurupt and the one on "Kuruption!"

was it recorded while Kurupt was still at Death Row? It has that classic sound by Daz

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2017, 04:02:11 PM »

Always wondered about the track "Fresh", there are 2 versions one without Kurupt and the one on "Kuruption!"

was it recorded while Kurupt was still at Death Row? It has that classic sound by Daz

there's a death row version and then they reworked the track for kuruption...

HighEyeCue

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2017, 05:45:28 AM »

thanks 8)

SuperSpider

Re: DR VA - Compilation 805^/445 remain
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2017, 06:02:28 AM »
Are all the levels going to be the same first generation artists or will there be any material from the second generation at all ?

And no, I didn't leech any of the projects released so far  :sleep:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:06:20 AM by SuperSpider »

2Relevant

Re: DR VA - Compilation 805^/445 remain
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2017, 06:59:55 AM »
Are all the levels going to be the same first generation artists or will there be any material from the second generation at all ?

And no, I didn't leech any of the projects released so far  :sleep:

same here this shit is 20+ year old music i got better things to listen 2 all that old ass shit always end up in the recycling bin anyway lol

dnjp4life

« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2017, 08:38:38 AM »
I know there was a early freestyle of snoop and Nate dogg over that beat too... I don't know is it's still around or not ..

It leaked last year and as far as I know is an untitled freestyle.  It doesn't feature Snoop Dogg but has Daz, Lil Malik, Nate Dogg & The D.O.C on it.
Do you have it still? I know I had it some where but can't seem to find it on my hard drive or iTunes either, I don't know what folder I save d it in...

Here it is:

Lil Malik (Hershey Loc) Ft Daz Dillinger, Nate Dogg and The D.O.C - Untitled Groove

http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/ctQIEaLN/file.html

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2017, 10:38:26 AM »

The Death Row version has Soopafly on it and he absolutely kills it.  Wish it would leak in good quality someday.