Author Topic: Interesting Death Row Site  (Read 1725 times)

123imagee

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:07:22 AM by 420247365 »

JonnyTanna

Re: Interesting Death Row Site
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 09:47:28 AM »
Our old website that I worked with Nino and Dj Coma on was called Death Row Entertainment

123imagee

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 01:38:50 PM »
Our old website that I worked with Nino and Dj Coma on was called Death Row Entertainment
we will change it asap.

what do u say as a side view?underground tha row stuff.

spread tha word.

123imagee

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 02:40:37 PM »

We Renamed It "Death Row MOB"

Drop Feedback

#DeathRowUndaground

jmix

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 07:15:55 PM »

id like to talk about the server.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 11:11:35 PM »
Yes very interesting and detailed page... such a wealth of talent and material in and around Death Row in those days and there always seems to be more we didn't hear about
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 03:58:55 AM »
"Interesting Death Row Site". It's your own site though, right?

123imagee

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 11:14:43 AM »

You know okka, time flies and we dont get younger.life is a big lesson that god teaches each of us,. If you cant choke the dragon, ride it. I decided to turn that mess what is called my threads with death row  stuff and make something out of that madness. I know that you always fucksd  w me because of my threads on death row but actually i have done a research that is interesting to rap fans. Whats your 2c?

Okka

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 06:25:51 AM »

You know okka, time flies and we dont get younger.life is a big lesson that god teaches each of us,. If you cant choke the dragon, ride it. I decided to turn that mess what is called my threads with death row  stuff and make something out of that madness. I know that you always fucksd  w me because of my threads on death row but actually i have done a research that is interesting to rap fans. Whats your 2c?

It's cool that you do what you like to, ain't nothin' wrong with that. It's just that the way you described it made it sound like it's some site that you just found.

123imagee

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 11:51:44 AM »

It's cool that you do what you like to, ain't nothin' wrong with that. It's just that the way you described it made it sound like it's some site that you just found.

yes, maybe the title was little misleading but didnt mean that way.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 01:37:11 PM »

yes, maybe the title was little misleading but didnt mean that way.

It's all good, homie.

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 12:11:54 AM »
cant imagine an INTERESTING deathrow site in 2016...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

123imagee

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 03:24:15 AM »
cant imagine an INTERESTING deathrow site in 2016...

remember what einstein said