Author Topic: No Hater But SOOPAFLY = WACKj  (Read 1517 times)

Okka

Re: No Hater But SOOPAFLY = WACKj
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 05:45:41 AM »
Was this supposed to be a joke?

Young Old Head

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 09:09:23 AM »

Cash Money Blood Gang

HighEyeCue

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 11:14:12 AM »
Most consistent member of DPG over the years  8)

Totally agree with this.  Everyone makes a bad song here or there, but you look at the stuff Daz, Kurupt, and Snoop has made since leaving Death Row and look at Soopafly's catalog.  Sure, not all his songs are great, but 90% are.  AND, I like he's selective.  He's not going to release trash just to put stuff out like other artists do. 

and not only on the mic but behind the boards...tbh this is the first time I've heard someone refer to him as wack

Me too, I really think the OP was trying to get a rise out of people.  I don't think he truly believes that.  He's posted nothing to back up his claim. 

Op is a euro .. Soopafly is the least eurofriendly dpg rapper .. Makes sense

Pshyco Hustla?

Okka

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2016, 11:50:03 AM »
Most consistent member of DPG over the years  8)

Totally agree with this.  Everyone makes a bad song here or there, but you look at the stuff Daz, Kurupt, and Snoop has made since leaving Death Row and look at Soopafly's catalog.  Sure, not all his songs are great, but 90% are.  AND, I like he's selective.  He's not going to release trash just to put stuff out like other artists do. 

and not only on the mic but behind the boards...tbh this is the first time I've heard someone refer to him as wack

Me too, I really think the OP was trying to get a rise out of people.  I don't think he truly believes that.  He's posted nothing to back up his claim. 

Op is a euro .. Soopafly is the least eurofriendly dpg rapper .. Makes sense

Pshyco Hustla?

Yessir.

Marco

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 07:58:43 AM »
:sign_banhim:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:32:37 AM by Marco »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 01:37:04 AM »
Soopafly is beyond underrated. Been making good music for 2 decades, picks and selects what he puts out to avoid dropping garbage. Made some of the best West Coast beats in the late 90's/early 2000's.

And Dat Whoopty Whoop is a classic album.

123imagee

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 11:23:38 AM »
what makes least eurofriendly dpg rapper?yall are funny as hell.

did i just commit a crime or what?

yall been shttng on death row for years to tease and piss me off and now i say something and yall lose your mind?

grow up.

its psycho hustla.bla bla bla

so fuckin what?

its a msg board where everybody expresses their opinion and interests so why is it NO PROBLEM when some of yall philosophy about your fav. artists and when is it a problem when i do it?

plus i have done mad research on the subject of my posts and that im not the only death row fan (or fanatic as yall would say) so they can read too.

ignoring is the best solution in this kind of situation.

been on dubcc.com literally for years and i got nothing but hate

i was very young 1. and i was letting my mind free when i was there. as everyone does. this is internet. 2.

Merry Christmas and Happy Coming New Year 2017!

Okka

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 01:33:23 PM »
People don't hate you for real though. It's all fun and games.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2016, 06:32:52 PM »

yall been shttng on death row for years to tease and piss me off and now i say something and yall lose your mind?

grow up.

so fuckin what?

its a msg board where everybody expresses their opinion and interests so why is it NO PROBLEM when some of yall philosophy about your fav. artists and when is it a problem when i do it?

plus i have done mad research on the subject of my posts and that im not the only death row fan (or fanatic as yall would say) so they can read too.

i was very young 1. and i was letting my mind free when i was there. as everyone does. this is internet. 2.

Happy Hannukah bro

123imagee

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2016, 03:25:42 AM »
"July Halloween" & "Easy To Be A Soldier (OG)" Added.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2016, 11:47:32 AM »

grow up.

so fuckin what?

but you still haven't grown up though

did you ever try that experiment mixing bleach with weed? if not it's never too late

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2016, 09:03:31 AM »
I think the original post was a lil harsh and exaggerated but Soopafly to me is just a lil above average from the beats and songs i've heard.  Soopafly is definitely consistent but he never to me had that song that really was on a high level (that could be a single) per say.  Good music but never great.  That is really not a knock because he has his importance place as an artist/producer on an album but I never really thought he meshed well with DPGs gangsta style.  I thought he was like the neo-soul type rapper guy with the wrong crew.  Like would produce a great Common or Black Thought album.

But honestly I haven't heard all of his songs just a good portion though from the 90s, early 2000s at least.