Author Topic: The Game - 1992 (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 8080 times)

Sccit

Re: The Game - 1992 (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2016, 02:25:41 PM »
None of the joints off SOC were incredible .. The closest one was the jellyroll joint .. Pretty much everything on this album is better than that project

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2016, 04:12:32 PM »
None of the joints off SOC were incredible .. The closest one was the jellyroll joint .. Pretty much everything on this album is better than that project

"Gang Signs", "Like Me", and "Death Row Chain" were all vintage Game joints but for the most part I agree with that, those cuts along with "Get High" and "Alameda" could have easily fit in on this project

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2016, 04:28:15 PM »

"Gang Signs", "Like Me", and "Death Row Chain" were all vintage Game joints but for the most part I agree with that, those cuts along with "Get High" and "Alameda" could have easily fit in on this project

Death row chain was the only stand out track to me , the rest were solid but not vintage game

wedawest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2016, 04:21:34 AM »
only 4 pages for a lead westcaost artist album? dam i remember viewing this forum some 2009 seeing the Kush thread with about 29 pages!

jman91331

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2016, 01:56:43 PM »
I find it funny that Game had jumped in the beef that Tyga had with that Chicago rapper (forgot his name, don't fuck with too many newer garbage rappers) because "Tyga is his homeboy" now he braggin on this album about seeing Black Chyna's (Tyga's son's mother) fuck face. That's some snake shit.

also said he fucked Kim Kardashian yet he's still good with Kanye, it's life and dudes end up fucking the same females sometimes

Obviously you missed my point. Let me simplify it and put it in terms you might understand. Say you're feuding with someone on here in a thread. I feel you're that much of a friend, I jump in the thread and check his ass in defense of you. Then a few months later I'm on here bragging about fuckin on the mother of your child. Wouldn't that be some dirty shit? It's not about guys runnin up in the same chick, like you said it happens. That's part of peers running in the same circles. But at the end of the day, that's not just an ex, Tyga has a child with this woman. What would that look like when his son grows up and maybe here's the song and hear his so-called friend of his father's rapping about fuckin his momma. If you feel you that much of his friend that you jump in his rap beef, you should be that much of a friend to not rap about fuckin the mother of his like that's honorable. That was my whole point man, and I you disagree says a lot about you.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2016, 02:43:13 PM »
I find it funny that Game had jumped in the beef that Tyga had with that Chicago rapper (forgot his name, don't fuck with too many newer garbage rappers) because "Tyga is his homeboy" now he braggin on this album about seeing Black Chyna's (Tyga's son's mother) fuck face. That's some snake shit.

also said he fucked Kim Kardashian yet he's still good with Kanye, it's life and dudes end up fucking the same females sometimes

Obviously you missed my point. Let me simplify it and put it in terms you might understand. Say you're feuding with someone on here in a thread. I feel you're that much of a friend, I jump in the thread and check his ass in defense of you. Then a few months later I'm on here bragging about fuckin on the mother of your child. Wouldn't that be some dirty shit? It's not about guys runnin up in the same chick, like you said it happens. That's part of peers running in the same circles. But at the end of the day, that's not just an ex, Tyga has a child with this woman. What would that look like when his son grows up and maybe here's the song and hear his so-called friend of his father's rapping about fuckin his momma. If you feel you that much of his friend that you jump in his rap beef, you should be that much of a friend to not rap about fuckin the mother of his like that's honorable. That was my whole point man, and I you disagree says a lot about you.

It's not that serious bruh u think tyga don't know that bitch a hoe? His son guna know it when he grow up too.

Blood$

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2016, 04:27:14 PM »

It's not that serious bruh u think tyga don't know that bitch a hoe? His son guna know it when he grow up too.

exactly, the same applies to Kanye and Kim

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2016, 06:57:09 AM »
Casanova 1992 >>> The Game 1992

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2016, 04:59:20 AM »
Album is alright, but feels quite "mixtapey" with all the recycled beats.

doggfather

Re: The Game - 1992 (Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date)
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2016, 02:58:48 AM »
Finally checked and

This album samples a lot of old popular tracks and even though I think Game did that to reflect how it feels in 1992, it sounds corny...
It's not a bad album but like someone said, it should have been a mixtape!

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2016, 09:32:02 AM »
new video:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 03:31:39 AM by Okka »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2016, 01:27:12 PM »
new video: http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/2016/12/14/_video_the_game_baby_you_ft_jason_derulo

of all the joints he could have shot a video for lol

I'm not mad at it and I get why but could have at least done another one months ago maybe for "True Colors" or "The Soundtrack"

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2016, 06:13:07 PM »
new video: http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/2016/12/14/_video_the_game_baby_you_ft_jason_derulo

of all the joints he could have shot a video for lol

I'm not mad at it and I get why but could have at least done another one months ago maybe for "True Colors" or "The Soundtrack"

That's a dope joint tho