Author Topic: Puff Puff Pass Tour 2  (Read 598 times)

Dippafly

• 'G'
Puff Puff Pass Tour 2
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:42:06 AM »
DJ Quik is listed as one of the artists on this tour, but he's been a no show for most of the shows.  What the deal?
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

sicaluffa

Re: Puff Puff Pass Tour 2
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:01:00 PM »
Yup, totally bogus. He's done that for a few Midwest shows, getting sick of it. Twista replaced him, which sucks even worse.

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 01:19:42 AM »
Maybe Quik got beef with Snoop?
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

doublee313

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 07:13:45 AM »
DJ Quik is listed as one of the artists on this tour, but he's been a no show for most of the shows.  What the deal?

I've been to see Snoop Dogg and Tha Pound about 5-6 times. They are ALWAYS late, half the artists don't show up. They changed the location one time and no alcohol was allowed and they were saying put you cups up in the air. Lol.

The Up In Smoke Tour was professional and on point. Dre told these lazy dudes to get to work. It's shame some people drive 10 hours to see the shows and it's not what it says.

B.A.

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 01:38:42 PM »
I was at the show this past Thursday out here in Phoenix, AZ and Quik was a no show too. I've already seen Quik several times and Too $hort was there which I didn't even know he was gonna be there so I wasn't too mad, I had never seen Too $hort before.

Bizzy Bone was also m.i.a., but I expected atleast one of them to not be there. I saw Bone about 2 years ago and Bizzy was there but Krazie was not. There's usually one of them missing from Bone's albums or shows (most of the time it's Bizzy). I know Flesh was locked up for a while and Bizzy left the group for a minute, but what caused Bizzy to leave in the first place, and why does it seem like they're still not 100% together? I thought their Art of War WWIII album was bangin but i know they weren't all together for the making of it. Anyone got any info on this?

What I didn't like is that Snoop did a lot of pop-ish songs and also did a Reggae track. It would be understandable if he was on tour with artist with different styles/fan bases, but when he's on tour with Tha Dogg Pound, Warren G, Too $hort, DJ Quik, Bone Thugs and he starts doing songs like the one he did with Katie Perry...what the fuck is he thinking!? Everytime he did songs like that people would sit down or leave and when he started doing another classic everyone would start cheering and stand back up, it was obvious that he just kept losing the crowd.
:snoopfacepalm:
Overall, it was a dope show. Warren G and $hort were probably my favorites that night. 8)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:32:41 PM by B.A. »
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik