Author Topic: Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!  (Read 1583 times)

OutSider

Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!
« on: April 24, 2003, 11:54:39 PM »
thats right, the person who killed the three rialto boys.. one being my friend Jason two years ago is being sent to the CHAIR!.... JUSTICE IS SERVED!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re:Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 02:25:58 AM »
I've been tending to think lately, that death panalty, unless it's pre-emptive in some cases, is not quite justefied.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 05:19:21 AM »
yeah, i agree igeezy. While we all feel strongly about rapists murderers molesters etc, and there are times you wish they'd just be killed, i really dont think we have that right. If you kill that person, you are no better than them.  Couple that with the amount of innocents who get the chair (although dna is changing that) and the fact that many of these people are simply sick and need treatment, means that the death penalty is rarely justified. To be honest, if i was a rapist/molester, id prefer the death penalty than a lifetime of being ass-raped in jail. But thats another thing altogether.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Jankiest

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 07:32:38 AM »
yeah i've pondered this too

is the death penalty too easy on criminals?

if they are killers or rapists should we torture them for the rest of their lives instead of the death penalty

i know torturing them would be a worse fate than the death penalty

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2003, 09:26:47 AM »
I've been tending to think lately, that death panalty, unless it's pre-emptive in some cases, is not quite justefied.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2003, 11:16:29 AM »
fuck the pussies...give him the chair

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2003, 03:24:53 PM »

No doubt...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2003, 03:46:30 PM »
Amnesty International have attacked the us with figures that prove the death penalty is racist. If anyones interested ill try and type it up tomorrow. I dont see how a country whicch claims to be a pillar of human rights can have that kind of punishment
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

-Vorte[ x ]-

• Lil Geezy
  • ...Reality is only a perception...
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2003, 04:21:54 PM »
That is not right, what is worse is, you celebrate such an event.  As a Buddhist, we are taught to be at peace with everything, and refrain from anything which brings harm and demise.  It is not man's right to decide the death or life of a person.  The person did wrong, yes, but he will be punished when the time comes, by ending his life, he is dragging those around him in the depths of sin.  He will be punshed, not for his sins, but by his sins, peace

V
-Vorte[ x ]

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2003, 05:08:38 PM »
* Sigh.  What's the world coming to.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2003, 05:10:23 PM »
So, what's your stance on the death penalty Trauma?

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2003, 05:42:24 PM »
"No one commands me. No man. No God. No Elder. No Prince. What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal? What is a claim of power for ones who defy death? Call you damnable hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming to Hell with me."-Gunter Dorn, Das Ungeheuer Darin

"By murdering our criminals, we become roses watered with blood."-Anon

"Give way-thy God loves blood!-then look to it-Give way ere he hath more!"-Lord Byron, Cain: A Mystery

"Death is no threat to people who are not afraid to die: But even if these offenders feared death all day, who would be rash enough to act as executioner?"-Lao Tzu, The Way of Life

"We use ideas merely to justify our evil, and speech merely to conceal our ideas."-Voltaire, Dialogue XIV

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."-Dr Samuel Johnson

"Is evil something you are?
Or something you do?"-Morrissey, Sister I'm A Poet

"With our tongue we praise our Lord and our Father, and with it we curse men, made into God's image. This should not be.

THERE IS ONLY ONE LAWGIVER AND JUDGE, THE ONE WHO IS ABLE TO SAVE AND DESTROY. BUT YOU-WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE YOUR NEIGHBOUR?"-The Book of James

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2003, 12:21:58 PM »
^^ Judges are a necessity, anybody grounded in reality can see that.  We can't judge our neighbor like god, or think any man better than another, but for protection from societies criminals there has to be judges.  Anybody who thinks otherwise is living in la-la land.  

I have no opinion on the death penalty, it doesn't relate to my life, so my opinion wouldn't count for anything anyways.  

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2003, 05:03:04 PM »
Personally I believe that we as human beings have no right to take another's life. In my opinion that's up to God. However, in order for society to sustain life, laws and punishments have to be set in place and followed through with. So, should we send them to jail forever, yes. It's beneficial to the public because obviously if the person has the capability and willingness to kill or rape another person, he is a threat to us. But, we shouldnt put him to death. Not because its an easy way out, but more so due to the fact that it makes us as bad as him/her (like ITW said). If it was up to I'd kill all the rapists and molestors because thats just sickening to do that to others, but I wouldn't be justified in doing so. In conclusion, do they deserve to die...yes. Should we give them the punishment of death.....no because two wrongs dont make a right. Lock them up for good!!!! Let them pack some meat.

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2003, 05:48:59 PM »
fuck the pussies...give him the chair

word. and who cares if it's a too easy penalty? at least you got rid of a dangerous person in the society for good.