Author Topic: Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!  (Read 1584 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2003, 06:31:42 PM »
Amnesty International have attacked the us with figures that prove the death penalty is racist. If anyones interested ill try and type it up tomorrow. I dont see how a country whicch claims to be a pillar of human rights can have that kind of punishment

Amnesty International is a left wing organization that has absolutely no credibility. They seem to only attack western nations like the US while completely ignoring legitimate humans right abuses in nations such as Iraq or China. Please post whatever report you are talking about so we can see just how stupid Amnesty International is.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2003, 06:39:33 PM »
I've been tending to think lately, that death panalty, unless it's pre-emptive in some cases, is not quite justefied.

Not only does the death penalty serve as a deterrant to crime, but it truly is justice for the victim. Why should a murderer continue to live when his victim can't?

Yes, killing another person is horrible. That is why it should be the penalty for taking another innocent life. I am proud that we in America use the death penalty.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2003, 09:08:03 PM »
deterent to crime? Youre gonna have to convince me on that. Plus, what about the innocent people who fall through the cracks? Did your govt create life? What gives it the distinction to take it?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2003, 07:56:05 AM »
Here in the United States, there is no known case in which an innocent person has been put to death. And with DNA testing, we know for sure whether people are innocent or guilty.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2003, 08:19:20 AM »
Why don't we turn this thread into talking about the death sentence in middle eastern countries, I wanna talk about how screwed up their governements are for a while.  For instance, is their 1 country in the middle east that doesnt' have the 'death penalty'?  I would imagine not...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2003, 08:50:01 AM »
I agree that the death penalty is an easy way out....I mean, what would you rather do?  Spend LIFE in jail or be put to death and end it there?  Still, I agree with the death penalty because of that person spends life in jail then the taxpayers pay for his medical care, his food, etc. for the rest of his life...What a waste of money!!!

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2003, 09:02:05 AM »
Here in the United States, there is no known case in which an innocent person has been put to death. And with DNA testing, we know for sure whether people are innocent or guilty.

ehm... that is not 100% true...

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2003, 09:26:48 AM »
Trauma, that point is irrelevant. You're trying to say "well, the US may be wrong, but so are all the rest, so BAH".

As for CWalker, you poor useful fool, several people have been proven innocent.

As you don't seem to value James' judgement, I take it you're more of an Old Testament "Christian", so I'll give you some Nietzche and Russell.

"War [execution] does not determine who is right, only who is left."-Bernard Russell

And, to shorten a famous phrase...

"Be careful that you do not stare into the abyss too long; for sometimes, it stares back."-Friedrich Nietzche

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2003, 03:20:08 PM »
I would rather spend the rest of my life in prison then be put to death. So would all of you so don't kid yourselves.

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2003, 04:16:50 PM »
I would rather spend the rest of my life in prison then be put to death. So would all of you so don't kid yourselves.

No, because I know a) I would be innocent and if not, it would be a crime for good and b) I would be going somewhere better.

In your upper middle class existence, with your safe streets, and your implicit trust in Fox and CNN, you can afford to fear death. It's a theory to you, and you know you'll be cut some slack for your white collar crimes.

Real people aren't like you, so don't kid yourself.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2003, 04:38:20 PM »
Trauma, that point is irrelevant. You're trying to say "well, the US may be wrong, but so are all the rest, so BAH".

No, that's not my point.  My point is, why do we always bash america? Lets bash somebody else for once.  People ignore other countries crap, and only bash the big dog.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2003, 04:45:23 PM »
No, that's not my point.  My point is, why do we always bash america? Lets bash somebody else for once.  People ignore other countries crap, and only bash the big dog.  

People bash their enemies. Tech bashes the US. I bash Syria, you bash other Mid East countries.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2003, 05:06:15 PM »
i still agree with Nelly in his song Nellyville "If you take a life you gon' lose yours too.."

just think if a family member was murdered, that person is gone, desceased but this guy / gurl that did it is still living, sure he has some torcherous days but he's still here, why should he be able to take a life an still have his.. but thats my opinion.
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2003, 05:11:23 PM »
I don't wish death upon the gangmembers who killed my buddies, or the terrorist warlords who ordered the attack that killed my aunt.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2003, 06:31:57 PM »
I don't wish death upon the gangmembers who killed my buddies, or the terrorist warlords who ordered the attack that killed my aunt.

well i guess i just don't like ppl that mess with my family, y'know thats all i got but yet everyones different so that's my knowledge right there
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME